If I have the Intel and know a Sniper is watching one of the two exit doors, I'll let a team mate Scout go first, get killed and quickly escape as the Sniper reloads.
Because of this, they sold special Gold Boxes with 100 of their colors.
The other day my grandmother gave me one of these boxes that she found in a closet. It was mine, and since I was horrible at coloring I never really used them.
Looking on the back of the box, I saw there was a contest going on during their 100th year.
"We're bringing in four new colors, but to do so we need to get rid of four classic colors! You pick which of these FIVE CHOICES can stay in the 100!"
So yeah, they picked five colors, and asked us to pick which of the five would not be with the four sent away.
Looking through the box, I saw I still have all five choices. All intact.
..I dunno why, but I feel glad to still have these five colors you can't get anymore.
I think I'll keep them on my shelves.
Big mess, chah.
Anyway, I'll try changing up my blog at some point this week.
I love working on comics, yet the ironic thing is I miss not /doing/ them during the break. Odd how that works out.
Augh, I'm so tired at the moment that I'm making typing mistakes as I type. Yet correcting them. What the.
I'm not sure, exactly. I don't /want/ to change the name. Red Hot Muffins is my favorite name for a blog.
I know one thing, a change to some layout would be nice. I guess.
Maybe some links, I dunno. What do you fellows think?
- Breez has heels. At least I'm assuming they are meant to be that in some way. I actually like that little detail.
- Phantom really really makes me think of a fusion between Fire and ol' Neb. Like really.
- Evo's helmet looking somewhat like his first is a very nice touch.
- Furno doesn't seem to suck as much as he used to. I like the propellers added to him.
- Jawblade is a shark. That's awesome in my opinion.
- I really like the Rocka set. The gold coming back as gold is nice, but all those extra features like that ammo like belt/spear holder on his back are double nice.
- Splitface makes me think of a mixup between two villains from before. I forget their exact names, but his helmet/face make me think that. He's red, too. Which is cool.
- I'll say it, I HATE Surge having green. I like white and blue better. But it's nice to see his first form's sword/whatever in blue.
- Thornaxx makes me think of the Nui-Rama. My favorite Rahi set. So that's super neat for me. Plus, TEAL.
- Toxic's helmet is nice, and the green flames are nice too.
This group of sets seems a lot better from the past three groups. Each group had a bunch of stuff I liked, but I do like this new lineup the most.
The Heroes seem better built, and actually look strong unlike their flimsy 2.0 and 3.0 looks.
The villains are interesting, mostly Jaw and Thorn.
I still hate green on Surge despite the fact his eyes are green.
Stickers. I still hate those. But whatever.
Seeing the Thornax launchers with a bit of armor on-top this time makes them a bit more fresh and better to look at.
I do like those new cuffs.
Original line's helmets. So nice. I guess.
That's about it for what I can say.
I'm an Engineer.
Unusual Engineer's Cap (Effect: Bubbling) (Painted: Sinister Staining)
The Idea Tube (Painted: Sinister Staining)
The Builder's Blueprints (Painted: Sinister Staining)
Engineer Strange Weapons-
Strange Wrench (Kills: 259 - Sentry Kills: 1134)
Strange Shotgun (Kills: 1455)
Strange Festive Frontier Justice (Kills: 134)
Strange PDA (Sentry Kills: 167 - Health Dispensed to Allies: 22021 - Allies Teleported: 198)
Strange Diamond Bot Killer Wrench (Kills: 52 - Sentry Kills: 198)
Strange Blood Bot Killer Wrench (Kills: 66 - Sentry Kills: 261)
members, guests, anonymous users