- i got an assessment yesterday to start counseling. i have an appt with a counselor next month on the 12th for gender and anxiety things and after i go to two of those i can see a doctor and get medication so hopefully i will be able to get something for this anxiety and be able to be a functioning member of society and MUCH more importantly start transitioning by next year
- i got a shiny pumpkaboo finally!! his name is ichabod and he is a precious baby. look at him
- i went and got pokemon y on midnight release. i beat it within a week. elite four team was delphox, crobat, and pangoro. lot of emotions. really REALLY good game. currently hunting for shiny pumpkaboo
- i came out as trans on facebook right before i got pokemon and got nothing but positive feedback and support
- i made a moc blog on tumblr and i havent really updated it in a while but i plan to. right now im making umbra because i kinda gave up on akamai
very first three toa xoxo (if i had turaga nokama in this shot i wouldve had my first four bionicle sets ever)
kakama defense squad talk trash get bashed
everyone who says big chen is a matoran: you are wrong
moirails before that concept had a word
i also rebuilt turaga nokama, pahrak-va, and lehvak-va but i couldnt be bothered to take their pics
eventually ill rebuild gali and tahu. eventually
ABLE SISTERS HAD THE TRIANGLE SHADES TODAY OH MY GOd. oh my god. Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!! YEAH!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY PONYTA IN MY LEAF GREEN VERSION. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO! *churns butter very quickly*
Source: DESTROY. THE. PATRIARCHY.
Let's be real for a moment.
Don't you dare deny the evils of the patriarchy. Don't you dare spit on all the women on whom our society encourages assault and violation. Don't you dare blame the victims of these assaults. Don't you dare try to justify their earning cents on the dollar. Don't you dare tell them what their role in society is, or what you want them to do, or that they should calm down. Don't you dare devalue them because they're angry - they have every right to be angry. And most of all, don't you DARE deny that this oppression exists just because YOU don't suffer it. If you don't care about oppression unless you're part of the group being actively oppressed, you're a cartoonishly evil villain.
Women are suffering every day and whether you see it or deny it will not change that immutable, hideous fact. It affects your sisters, your mothers, the strangers on the street. It affects women, it affects men, and it affects people of non-binary gender like me. It's not the natural order of things. It's a system of power and control, and its biggest aid is that it is subconsciously supported.
But we can tear it apart, together.
You don't have to be a radical to make a positive impact. Every one of us can fight for what is right, even in small daily ways. Call out misogynists when they make ###### jokes. Stand up for women and LGBTQ people. Make donations to positive organizations. Don't just shout out when something big happens - this stuff is a constant, daily thing, so pushing back against it needs to happen every day. This has nothing to do with politics. This has nothing to do with party lines. This has nothing to do with being some kind of hero. It has everything to do with humanity and decency.
Be strong. Be resolute. Do not stop being angry. Do not stop talking about this. Do not focus on gender issues, or sexist issues, or racial issues, or LGBTQ issues, or trans*misogyny issues, just because it's a hot-button thing today. The marginalizing continues tomorrow. It will continue until we burn the system to ash. Stay furious every day that women are hurt. Stay furious every day. Stand up. Fight back.
DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY
- im glad surge has a blue/trans-neon green version of furno xls flame piece cause those are dope
- im also glad he has one of those weird right angle connector things cause those are only in like really expensive sets
- also he has blue exo-force robot arms god bless
- im not fond of dragon bolt but it has some of those savage planet spike things in blue so thats cool
- stormer more like im glad trans-light blue is finally getting love again (as opposed to that weird trans-mid blue that was introduced in '07)
- he has a white/trans-light blue version of furno xls flame and one of those right angle connectors that surge has i am SO PUMPED for that
- frost beast more like please give me trans-light blue claws now thanks
- evo has so many good pieces wow between the yellow roboarms and a plain trans-light blue visor
- and now were also finally getting gunmetal feet #tybg
- aquagon has cool swords and trans-dark blue armour so thats cool but otherwise meh
- im also indifferent toward jet rocka
- wheres stringer
would probably be even better paired with #70701 swarm interceptor (which i might get next time i go to the store) since interceptor has the blue human and swarmer has the blue robot (plus swarm interceptor would likely intercept space swarmers duh)
if youve got the $12 i suggest gettin it
like its cool that ive found two shinies in such a short span of time (the shiny darumaka was about a week and a half ago now) and shiny vibrava is awesome and all but
im kinda mad that i still havent found a shiny litwick which is what i really really want
what kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl?
birthday: 24 april 1991
interests: homestuck, the protomen, pokemon, tf2, touhou, lego, various other stuff
members, guests, anonymous users
i got a new cameraArc - Dec 05 2013 12:21 PM
two super important thingsArc - Nov 15 2013 09:09 PM
two things to noteRan Yakumo - Nov 03 2013 04:26 PM
two things to noteCanis Lycaon - Nov 02 2013 03:44 PM
top ten things i wanna revamp in no particular orderMakaru - Aug 23 2013 10:30 AM
- LOVE LOVE LOVE
- ran plays ac
- sorry i havent
- haha dont lie to me
- family friendly?
- yknow how it is
- irl ran sama
- no motivation
- no good cam
- ask entry
- I /CAN/ REBLOG IT
- OH MAN OH MAN !!
- dont bloody do it
- galaxy squad
- sexual assault
- rhetorical question
- cyber/irl bullying
- hero factory
- LOVE U PAT XOXO
- moced in a while
- sorry im ugly