(click for topic!)
- olook, it's our old friend Pitchfork Boy.
, - Silly IPB, it's t-o-n-g-u-e, not t-o-u-n-g-e. A word so wrong, the misspelled it twice!
- No, it doesn't.
- Redneck emoticon achieves power of flight exclusive footage
- Say cheese!
- It can't really be a vampire. It doesn't sparkle.
- I think this guy's looking at the next Hero Factory line.
- Dude, have you seen what he's looking at?
THEY STOLE IDEAS FROM BRICKEENS
- He ooos. And las and las.
- someone please explain this to me
- herp derp
- I KNOW DON'T REMIND ME ;_;
- LAW AND ORDER: TRIAL BY EMOTE
- Looks like he had a little too much garlic in his soup ...
- SENTENCE: ETERNAL BEATING WITH A MALLET
- Honestly, is there no other way to portray an alien?
- Looks like the lead singer of the Rolling Stones.
- For when you want to make seven more keystrokes to say "lol".
- This one looks like it escaped from a mental institution for rabid opossums.
- why is this green I don't even
- I lol'd.
- What is this, extreme hair combing? (wait, they don't have hair ...)
- It's slanted ... ._.
- This one didn't even replace the hated Wub.
- ... I don't even know where to begin on this one.
- Nerd emote!
- and who exactly is this Matt we're supposed to love
- I swear I've seen this one in SPIRIT's comedies before.
- IT'S WINKING TOO ._.
- why so serious
- No, it doesn't. Stop kidding yourself.
- Liked the animated version.
- What is the use of a blink emote that doesn't blink?
- This is certainly ... different. I think I like it.
- Yes it was. We all know it was you.
- Wat. Just ... wat.
- Now this one's just funny.
, , , , , et cetera - Wait, are these BZP's Blue Man Group?
- Hm. Looks like someone I know.
, , - OH GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HEAD
1. It's back.
2. The personal message system is vastly improved.
3. I kind of like the profiles.
4. The forums, while different in layout, remain mostly unchanged.
5. Blog reports work!
1. The blog layout. I can't make a blog favorites list.
2. The blog content blocks. Not only are they not changeable in size, but they keep disappearing. Nothing I can do can make them return.
3. Hapori Tohu needs to make a return.
4. Profile pictures are the same as avatars.
5. I can't seem to see them if I update.
He's the lord of all strangeness. - Ignika: Nerd of Life
How awesome is Sumiki on a scale of 1 to 10? - Waffles
42. - Black Six
[He's] the king of wierd, the prince of practicality, the duke of durr! - Daiker
Sumiki is magic. - Cholie
Sumiki says, "Do I creeeeeeep you out?" Yes, he does. - Waffles
Sumiki is a nub. He's cool, but he's still a nub. - Ran Yakumo
"What is a Sumiki?" You may ask. But the answer to that is still unknown, even to the Sumiki itself. - Daiker
Ah, Sumiki. - Electric Turahk
LISTEN TO SUMIKI - Cholie
Sumiki is best snickerdoodle. - Takuma Nuva
BZPower = Sumiki + McSmeag + B6. And Hahli Husky. - Vorex
What's a Sumi? Does it taste good? - Janus
I would have thought Sumiki wanted to reincarnate as a farm animal. - Kraggh
EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH - Kakaru
Sumiki: the horse_ebooks of bzp - VampireBohrok
Everything relates to Sumiki. No really, everything. - Daiker
He's in worse mental condition than I thought. - Obsessionist
I'm just wondering why I'm looking at some cat dancing ... I suppose the answer would simply be "Sumiki." - Brickeens
I was like a beast, screaming through the mind of Sumiki at the speed of sound. I.. I wasn't strong enough to stop myself. What I saw was the end of infinity, through which one can see the beginning of time, and I will never be the same. - Portalfig
My Little Content Block
Savage Rockslide Awakened
Group: Premier Forum Assistants
Joined: 4-September 06
Premier: 9-October 06
FM: 20-February 12
FA: 29-August 12
Member No.: 45057
26th All-Time Poster
2nd All-Time PFA Poster
Cryoshell Album Winner
Lifetime Premier - Dimensioneer
Reports - Toaraga - 12-January 09
EotS Continues News Article - Black Six - 10-February 09
BBC Reports/NMQ&A help - Than the Moa - 11-February 09
8th Most Commented Blog
5th Most Viewed Blog
14th Most Entries
Every week, I post a new "Tuesday Tablescrap", a small MOC not worthy of a topic, but something to post and inspire me to build more.
10/25/11 - Duplo Flower
11/1/11 - Slender Man and Masky
11/8/11 - Bizarre Black Spaceship
11/15/11 - 2001 Monolith
11/22/11 - My Little Slizer 50
11/29/11 - Punching Bag
12/6/11 - Thunder and Escorts
12/13/11 - Three Concepts
12/20/11 - Kaxium Alternate
12/27/11 - None (Christmas Break)
1/10/12 - None
1/17/12 - Volant
1/24/12 - Nidman's Chute Shoop Shop
1/31/12 - None (Brickshelf down)
2/7/12 - None
2/14/12 - Atomic Lime
2/21/12 - Spearhead
2/28/12 - Glatorian Kahi
3/6/12 - Seeker
3/13/12 - Skyscraper
3/20/12 - Microphone
3/27/12 - Toa Vultraz
4/3/12 - Flammenwerferjüngeres
4/10/12 - Umbrella
4/17/12 - Lime Beetle
4/24/12 - Special - Flame Sculpture
5/1/12 - None (BZPower down)
5/8/12 - Purple Ninja
5/15/12 - The Original Sumiki
5/22/12 - 7/24/12 - None
7/31/12 - Tahu
8/7/12 - None (BrickFair)
8/14/12 - Special - Chess Set
8/21/12 - Heavily Armored Wasp
8/28/12 - Spaceship Drill
9/4/12 - Scuba Vehicle
9/11/12 - Orange Guy
9/18/12 - Strange Flying Thing
9/25/12 - Goblet
10/2/12 - None
10/9/12 - Aim .............................. Down
10/16/12 - Gold Bot
10/23/12 - Teal Mech
10/30/12 - Special - Teal Mech (#2)
11/6/12 - Bits and Pieces
11/13/12 - Two Spaceships
11/20/12 - TARDIS Interior
11/27/12 - Christmas Creep
12/4/12 - Toaraga
12/11/12 - Fireplace
12/18/12 - Abstract Duckling
12/25/12 - None (Christmas)
1/1/13 - Black Bot
1/8/13 - 1/22/13 - None
1/29/13 - Handheld Rhotuka Launcher
Formerly known as the Bring Back Teal Club, the Unused Colors Society is a club that serves to promote colors that are little-used or discontinued, such as teal, old purple, or metallic blue.
Akuna Toa of Sonics
Popup2: The Camel
~System Of A Down~
Thunder on the Mountain
Toa of Vahi
WORT WORT WORT
Toa Kuhrii Avohkii
Toa Neya 2011 Edition
~prisma son of dawn~
.: WoLVeRINe :.
The Great Forgetter
Thomas the Tank Engine
Oh my miru
Element lord Of Milk.
Lexuk Toa Of Insanity
Michael J. Caboose
Lord Kaitan de Storms
Toa of Dancing
The Oncoming Storm
Toa of Pumpkin
Toa Zehvor Blackout
Lord of Ice
Zarayna: The Quiet Light
Vorex: Keeper of Time
Toa of Smooth Jazz
Click to join!
The Great American Road Trip II - 6 - Big Utensils, Little Flavorfishers64 - May 22 2013 04:40 PM
The Great American Road Trip II - 6 - Big Utensils, Little FlavorCyrix - May 21 2013 07:08 PM
The Great American Road Trip II - 6 - Big Utensils, Little FlavorJudge Alex Humva - May 21 2013 10:17 AM
The Great American Road Trip II - 6 - Big Utensils, Little FlavorDual Matrix - May 21 2013 10:00 AM
The Great American Road Trip II - 6 - Big Utensils, Little FlavorArchitect - May 21 2013 07:50 AM
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users