Rest of Spain and Three Days in Morocco
But anyway. We spent a day in Cordoba, two nights in Grenada (the Spanish city, not the Carribean island [yes, I have to make this distinction]), then drove to Tarifa and took a ferry to Tangiers where we've been since. I suppose it's time for another list?
- Have I mentioned how awesome it is to have your school pay for your wine and beer?
- I may or may not have been pushing certain blocks in Cordoba's Mezquita/Great Mosque. Sadly, no passageways.
- Walking around Spanish streets is fun.
- I love Spanish drinking culture; having a beer with tapas and all. Very social, very fun.
- The food is so good too.
- €1 shots are a beautiful thing.
- The Alhambra is a stunning piece of architecture.
- Yes, I was touching things there too.
- And considering climbing stuff.
- Ferries bring back memories, man.
- Morocco is really cool. It reminds me both of Malaysia and places like Ghana, but different still.
- Mint tea is a type of tea I like.
- Haggling is fun.
- Couscous is a grain, not a dish.
- Shawarma, baby.
- The Rif Mountains are beautiful. Like you wouldn't believe, man.
- This trip has been incredible.
- Despite the logic that alcohol kills germs, tequila shots are not an appropriate cold remedy.