Halo 3 is our (extremely late) ninth box art of the day. Normally a box art like this would be kind of meh, but Master Chief being as iconic as he is (and his pose being diagonal) gives the art depth. The wreckage in the background helps.
I also enjoy the heavily prevalent blue and orange tones throughout the picture.
For the Ambage:
- I will be unable to participate in any of the weekend write-offs until further notice. As a secondary note, do not expect me in the chats until this point arrives as well.
- If I find the time I might still enter the flash fiction contests, but it is no guarantee.
For those of you that read my Comedies:
- I will still update them. As of right now I am delaying the release of Vultraz Anniversary as I have yet to begin writing it, and I will not have time to write until further notice. However, thanks to my forward planning, when I remove my laptop from the equation I have a memory stick with all of the files regarding everything Tahu vs. Tahu, Dark Unto Days, and The Afterwords. Release will continue as normal.
- The promos for The Afterwords will continue to be released. These too are on the memory stick.
- I WILL still have the time necessary to run the Comedies Critics Club, as well as function as one of the leaders of the CF.
- I will be 100% gone from everything off of BZP until further notice. This means I will not be playing Minecraft, TF2, L4D2, GTA IV, Portal 2, etc. You will be unable to chat with me unless I activate steam on my desktop - and even if I do that, there will still be no games.
- This blog will (most likely) be updated far less frequently. If you feel the need to talk to me about something for whatever odd reasons you have, send a pm.
You see, usually they have a Wii there, and I've grown accustomed to simply giving it a passing glance as I enter the store. None of the demos have interested me in a long time. However, today, I froze in the spot and my mouth dropped open - because there was the Gamepad in all of its glory, as if on a pedestal. I could hardly contain my belief - I simply hadn't dared to believe I would try the Wii U until months after release when I plugged it in at home.
The Gamepad was a wonder to have in my hands, and I honestly can't wait to see what developers do with it. I also got to play the whopping two levels of Rayman Legends (which was all they had to play, sadface), but it was enough to solidify Rayman at the very least as a must-have purchase. Although it was already my most wanted Wii U game, so... no surprises there. =P
Books Read: 2013
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- The Hobbit
- LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
- LOTR: The Two Towers
- LOTR: The Return of the King
- Black Coffee
- The A.B.C. Murders
- The Big Four
- The Maze Runner
- The Scorch Trials
- The Kill Order
- The Death Cure
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olympian
- The Lost Hero
- The Son of Neptune
- The Mark of Athena
- Les Miserables
Movies Seen (Cinema): 2013
- Les Miserables
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Jurassic Park 3D