And now, the progress update. Nothing has changed since I last blogged about it other than my companion cube. Just barely an hour before I left my grandparent's house on Sunday evening, my grandpa and I came up with an ingenious way to support my companion cube. He was using a special half-foam-half-cardstock material on his latest train layout he was working on, and I realized that I could use it to support my companion cube. We quickly hot-glued the support structure onto the 4 faces of the cube (I made it a few weeks ago) and presto! It suddenly wasn't a slumped, saggy piece of paper anymore, but a structurely stable box! Before I left I glued another face onto the box, and when I get back on Friday I'll finish the job. After that, I'll just need to attach a few more pieces and paint it
Unfortunately I didn't have time to take pictures on Sunday, so you'll have to wait until the weekend.
Also, I found some awesome Skyrim files, so If I can convince CrunchBiteNuva to put them in PDF form for me, I'll have some new stuff to work this weekend