The Driver came over at my place today and we had some old school Burnout fun. Ya know, blasting each other apart with our wrecks. Also, we found a little glitch. Driver boy here crashed right before the finish line on White Mountain like he always does and I blasted right past him.
...We both came in second.
There were a lot of times where we almost laughed our heads off.
You guys should try it some time. xD
Sent some people my new years wishes. Got a reply from Seraphim, which was pretty schweet.
Still no word from my sweetheart. Can't blame her, since she had 5 tv appearances yesterday.
I had a pretty calm new year's eve myself. Posting a bit on BZP, watching some clips and listened to a concert by the Eagles on tv. Stuff like that. 't Was a great concert by the way. Seems I'll buy it on DVD.
I think I'll share some music videos soon, possibly as soon as tomorrow. So keep your eye on the content block to the right.
Cool recently discovered artists and bands:
- Project Divinity
- Rachel Luttrell
- Celestial Aeon Project
- Jesse Harlin
- Hyun Jin
Wait, I remember.
Still haven't heard anything from BoA, but I'm a patient man. Too patient perhaps.
Got some Christmas wishes etc. from Shin (HeavensDust), Kessier (Seraphim) and Saki Kaskas (Captain Ginger) though. The ownage...
Eh, think I'll take some pictures tomorrow of me and my wakizashi. I hope they'll turn out nice. Might as well take some pics of my music collection while I'm at it. Nice addition for the CD Collection topic in COT.
Christmas was pretty nice. Ate a lot and slept a lot. There were no presents this year though, since there was a lack of money on both sides. It was still nice though. I have almost everything and everyone I need right now... 'cept for BoA of course.
Our christmas tree is pretty....cute to look at. I guess. Could be because of the inclusion of this Christmas card.
And it seems we have new traditional Christmas movies in the Netherlands, namely the Lord of the Rings movies. Got to see Return of the King today. Awesome movie, although some parts seemed to be a bit too slow for my taste. Maybe it was because I had to....ya know....go. Oh well, 't was still cool.
Seems I have some plans for 2007.
1.) AutoRAI 2007. One of the biggest car shows, if not the biggest, in the Netherlands. Going there with IXI/The Driver.
2.) Fields of Rock. 2-3 days of rock and metal in some park somewhere in the Netherlands. Don't know the line up yet. Going there with a friend I know from work. Big metalhead.
3.) Transformers. Yeah, the trailer of this new movie got me excited. Going there with IXI/The Driver.
And the following pics are great in full size...
Want you, hold me tight and never leave my side. Just looking to my eyes, Snow White, come on...
Bought some shtuff this week. First I received HeavensDust's second album, which is great. Yesterday I bought Come What(ever) May by Stone Sour. Ish also great. And today I bought a sword. A red wakizashi to be exact. It plain owns harder than a coffin nail.
Well, I guess I should do as I said in my other entry... So, here's my second message/letter to BoA. It's a lot more personal than my first letter...
[EDIT] I removed the letter.. [/EDIT]
...go right ahead and add me if you want to... but not right now, since I'm heading off to bed.
If you like R-rated war movies with plenty of death and a great storyline, then this movie might be something for you, but since most members are too young to watch R-rated movies, it seems that I might place this section as a draft later on.
To Litva: Okay, you got your laugh. Now, get outta here, but turn everything back to normal before you do.
Thank you for the kind words on my letter. It means a lot to me. I'm still unsure as whether to post the second one since it's even more personal than the first one. Maybe I'll do it in my next entry. Just give me a while to decide.
Got replies from both Shin from HeavensDust and Kessier from Seraphim. I'm happy right now. Very frackin' happy. Still no word from Boa though...
Also received my mobile phone yesterday and it owns. It's soo cool.
Didn't get to buy a sword though...
Heh... just realised the above follows the positive/negative stuff.
And the new trains have arrived! So from now on, I'll be traveling in them 4 times a week.
...No ranting from me this time, so see ya around...
As you might have noticed, I changed the name of my blog. Made in Twenty (20) is the title of BoA's newest Japanese album, as you can see in my new profile picture. Made in Twenty/Two (20/2), however, is simply the edited version of the album title, basically a 'second version'.
All my upcoming entries (including this one) will have the titles or edited versions of the titles of the songs that are on MiT20. There will be some familiar titles, since BoA's last three singles are all featured on the album.
My profile picture is the cover of the album + DVD version of Made in Twenty (20). It's also the version I preordered.
Will update the buttons to the left when mroe pictures become available.
BUT. That's not the only reason I changed the name of my blog.
It also has to do with The Teahouse, the shop run by IXI and me... Someone ratted us out to Emperor Sun Li, who sent his Jade Golems and Lotus Assassins to Tien's Koro to capture us. The Water Dragon knows what we have done to Li...
Anyway, our Teahouse in Tien's Koro has been devastated by the Jade Golems and IX and I had to run from the Assassins. We would've fought them if the group chasing us was smaller. But that wasn't the case, and now the Teahouse will be officially locked down soon... We'll finish the remaining requests through PM though.
IXI has gone hiding in a far away place and has been working under cover in a busy school, which will remain unnamed for the time being.
I've been hiding out in my Possum's Hideout until it got raided by the Assassins as well. So now I'm in here, keeping low in a local Carpenter shop.
And now I had to change my name to stay low...[/edit]
Who knows? Maybe one day, the Teahouse will return, bigger and better than ever. Until then, you're still welcome to PM me with requests.
Now if you will excuse me, there are some Assassins coming my way who need to be cleaned up..
Sarangheyo, my dearest...
This new service is also capable of banking with the phone etc, which is also a first in Europe.
"Can I use your phone?"
"No, I will not give you my wallet!"
I'm pretty excited right now.
Found this on DevArt:
01)First name: Mario
02)Your nickname: Valenti, Val, Scorpio, Scorps, MDT
03) Birthday: October 9th, 1986
04) Horoscope sign: Libra
05) Birth town: Somewhere in the Netherlands.
06) Religion: Undecided, leaning towards Atheist.
07) Nationality: Dutch
08) Parents: My mother. Father lives somewhere else.
09) Do you love them: Yeah, they're my parents for crying out loud.
10) Brothers or sisters: N/A
11) Do you like the place where you live: It's a bit dead, but aside from that, it's nice~
13) Color of your eyes: Brown.
14) Height: 1m72
15) Weight: 60-70 kg, I believe.
16) What school: N/A
17) What marks do you have: N/A
18) Do you work anywhere: Yeah, sort of.
19) What do you want to be in your life: Myself.
20) Your life style: Relaxed.
21) Personal quote: Your dreams will come true if you're ready to work for them.
22) Lucky number: It alternates.
23) what are you interested in: Music, games, movies, playing guitar, playing keyboard.
24) Good side of your character: I'm kind, most of the time.
25) Bad side of it: I can be ice cold towards others.
26) Is your life happy: Yup, it is right now.
27) Do you think that you are crazy: No, but I'm happily insane.
28) What is the time: 9:58 PM
29) what is the date: December 7th, 2006~
30) what’s the weather like: Rainy with some lightning.
31) Favorite day in a week: Saturday or Sunday.
32) Favorite music: Just about everything.
33) Singer: BoA, Hyori Lee, Utada Hikaru, Mika Arisaka, Mika Nakashima, Lena Park and more...
34) Band: Schwarz Stein, DragonForce, HeavensDust, Dir en grey, Iron Maiden, X-Japan, The TRAX and many more...
35) Song: BoA - We (Oo Ri)
36) Best concert you have been: They were all great.
37) Actress: Grace Park, Kristin Kreuk.
38) Actor: Jet Li, Michael Rosenbaum, Mark Dacascos.
39)Film: Battle Royale 1+2, Vital, Infernal Affairs trilogy, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and many others.
40) TV series: Star Trek Enterprise, Stargate Atlantis, The Crow: Stairway to Heaven and others.
41) Theatre play: N/A yet.
42) Film director: Don't remember their names...
43) Do you want to be famous: Yup.
44) Do you want to be an actor/actress: Depends on what kinds of movies/tv shows they want me for.
45) Do you want to be a singer: Yeh.
46) Book: The Long Twilight by Keith Laumer.
47) Color: Blue.
48) Flower: The rose.
49) Food: Anything that tastes great.
50) Drink: Hot chocolate.
51) Sweets: Not much of a sweets fan.
52) Fruit: The apple. Granny Smith.
53) the worst food: Old food.
54) The worst Drink: Churned milk.
55) the worst Singer: Can't remember his/her name.
56) the worst Band: MCR
57) the worst Actor: The Governator.
58) the worst Actress: Don't (want to) remember.
59) The worst Movie: Too many to type down.
60) the worst book: Don't know.
61) Do you drink alcohol: Nah.
62) Do you smoke: Nope
63) Do you take some drugs (and what):Not yet, my mother promised me a joint some time tho.
64) What do you adore to wear: Basic clothing.
65) Do you think that you are pretty: Nah, I'm cool tho.
66) What languages do you speak:
- Fluent: English, Dutch
- Little bits and pieces: German and some basic lines in Korean and Japanese.
67) The most beautiful person you have ever seen/male: Gackt Camui and Yoshiki Hayashi.
68) The most beautiful person you have ever seen/female?: BoA and Hyori Lee.
90) the worst experience in your life: 8 years of scapegoatism.
91) When were you the happiest: Everytime I think of her~
92) when were you the most scared: When my parents got divorced. <.<
93) When were you the saddest: When my grandmother died. She was so kind.
94) whom do you want to go on deserted island with?: BoA and some of my friends.
95) Do you have a secret: Aber natürlich.
96) What would you do if you were invisible for one hour: I'd wait until I got visible again.
97) Who do you want to get stuck in a lift with: BoA.
98) Do you have an idol: BoA, Yoshiki, Gackt, Shin, Bruce Dickinson and many others.
99) If world goes to apocalypse, and you can save only one person, who would that be?: ...Do you really have to ask? BoA of course.
you are tagged to take this quiz and answer all the questions if you read it you are tagged. But...you don't really have to do it if you don't want! ^__~
Also, she said she likes her current image of an innocent girl/woman (woot), so it might be quite some time before (if ever) she goes all Spears on us. And that's just fine with me.
Finished the game Freelancer. It's awesome and the game even features a Dyson Sphere. (Look it up on the internet if you don't know what it is.) It's also insanely difficult near the end. I was actually cursing when my ship got destroyed again.
That should explain the lack of me being on BZP and MSN for the last couple of days.
I highly recommend Ayumi Hamasaki's new album called Secret. It's awesome.
My avatar and banner are edits, believe it or not.
Transferred money to my PayPal account, should be uploaded tomorrow. I'm going to pre-order BoA's new album, due January 2007. I also wanted to buy the official Key of Heart and Winter Love posters, but they both got out of print yesterday.
And why am I unable to find a legal version of the "Last Live Video" by X-Japan? Because it's out of print and the only versions available are all pirated, that's why. Oh well, gotta stick to YT then.
My back hurts like there's no tomorrow.
In the meantime, I still managed to make a new MOC. Going to take and upload the pictures soon.
I'm going to contact a certain company as soon as possible, since they sent my bud IX the wrong wallscroll.
In other words, I'll be here for a while.
Time to pick up some of my other hobbies, like reading and MOCing.
That also means that all Teahouse and Personal Message requests will be delayed, but it's something I can work on when I'm back.
Also, I've completed showing all the pictures from the Olympus camera photoshoot, so there won't be a special signoff this time.
See you in a week....
The calendar is on its way and it should arrive on Friday next week. Maybe on Saturday morning.
I got around to watch BoA's 2004 Live Tour DVD today and it was amazing. The stage looked like a big UFO. The sound quality was great and BoA was amazing as always. And she cried during the last song. Felt like hugging her. (But hey, I always feel like that. )
Also had a little emotional breakdown tonight when I was on MSN. I was feeling so bad, but one of my online friends got me over it. I call him my oto-san and he calls me his nii-san.
I'm sensing a pattern in here...
Got another contact with good ol' Shin from HeavensDust. I'm telling ya, Shin is awesome. And he's kind.
Been talking about one of HD's older albums for a bit, since I'm planning on buying it soon.
Better scrape some money together for some albums, I guess... A HeavensDust album and single, the new BoA album, an album by a new French metal band called 20 Miles of Wayside and the Winter Love and Key of Heart posters.
Correction: Better scrape a lot of money together.
Got a new song uploaded.
The names of the music videos and commercials etc. which are displayed by the gifs are:
Do the Motion
Make a Secret
Be The One
Make a Secret
Make a Secret
-- Profile --
Location: The Nether Lands.
Known languages: Dutch and English.
Education: No college now.
Notable Physical Features:
Long, brown hair.
Occasional Kubrick stare.
Facial scars (dog bites) covered by facial hair.
Wakizashi, dagger, lightsaber, Megatron, several knives and axe.
Utilities & Tools:
Doesn't use any questionable substances.
Dislikes unneeded medications with a passion.
Doesn't like it when people think they're better than others. (Especially dislikes "Holier-Than-Thou" attitudes.)
Tries to treat other people the way Valenti wants to be treated. With respect and kindness.
Position: Premier Blog Assistants
Premier Membership: Lifetime.
Post Count: Not important.
BZP Age: Way too old.
Sanity Level (1-10): 7.5
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Resurrected Songs Of The Moment
[ Songs Of The Moment (Old Blog) ]
Artist - Song
Gotthard - Reason to Live
Kamelot - Love You to Death
Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive
The Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane
X Japan - Art of Life
Faunts - M4, Part II
Moody Blues - Forever Autumn
Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest
BoA - Scream
Nightwish - Creek Mary's Blood
Vanessa Williams - Colors of the Wind
Kai Tracid - 4 Just 1 Day
Coco Lee - A Love Before Time
Want it? Earn it.
Search My Blog
~Girls on Top~
~Lose Your Mind~
The Revolution Code
~Don't be Afraid to Go~
~Find your Destiny~
~Take it Easy~
~Keep on Movin' on~
~Till the End of Life~