And so the disappointing rollercoaster of 2012 comes to a grinding halt so that we might all climb onto the ferris wheel of 2013 and try to convince ourselves this one will be marginally better. Yes, optimism abound as we have survived that pesky apocalypse business everyone assumed the Mayan's were foretelling and after that brush with death we all look for ways to better ourselves for the coming year ahead.
- Read more. A lot more.
- Actually start meeting deadlines.
- Write more. A lot more.
- Draw more. A lot more.
- Don't get mauled by an angry bear.
- Find a better job.
- Don't get ravaged by a flock of eagles.
- Don't awaken the legion of the six thousand.
- Don't awaken Cthulhu.
- Don't find a cure for human misery.
- Stop spending so much.
- Don't get ravaged by bear riding an eagle with Cthulhu's face on it.
I think I can keep at least one of those.