Photo links to topic.
So I now have about one month to immediately blitzkrieg build 8 new tall buildings, some Patent models, fix up our Monticello we have, plus some other minor things, then pack them all up and ship them freight to Florida and Michigan.
I am very proud of one of my models, which I will be posting soonish. It's a recreation of the Lego model #10124 Wright Flyer Creator Expert, built in close to 1/2 its scale. My boss was so happy with it, he immediately photographed it and plans to put it on our social media page. I'll be getting that photo later today. I have other photos as well, so I may just make a topic about it instead of a blog entry.
Overall, it's hectic to say the least. At least I've had plenty of chances in the studio to use the new laptop. I'm very much adjusted to W8 now, I can't imagine why there's still holdouts for it.
I already 100% completed the main story, leaving only the S.T.A.R. Labs missions to handle, plus random battles.
I think right now I favor both Green Lantern and Aquaman (no lame jokes, he's pretty epic in this game) with Nightwing as my third. I haven't had the time to sit down in any capacity to play through every character so far, but I do recall how powerful Nightwing was when I faced him in the story.
So, any XBL players with the game? I'm pretty bored and would love to have sporting challenge (not necessarily today, I'm working D:)
Anyway, some things to note, since I feel it's noteworthy:
- BS01's prank was written last-minute on March 31st by a team consisting of Zo'Tomana, Cholie and myself. Kayru and BMan offered input later.
- The prank concept was about a week old. It was literally started up in a conversation between like 5 staff members. We waited until the last minute to post it.
- I actually did my part this time around (though it seems unnecessarily) to lead a misdirection on everyone. If you recall, I had two blog entries related to a 'GL01' concept, between a logo and a suggestion for one. That was the misdirection. It failed, but nobody saw our prank coming anyway. So it succeeded.
- This was the fourth worst thing I could have done. Let that one sink in for a second.
- Alternatively, I could have done the following:
- Faked evidence that Bionicle was returning (I'm seriously glad I didn't do that one, in hindsight.)
- Faked evidence that a new buildables line was coming (I was leaning towards fake Doctor Who, but that required work)
- Posted that I was acquiring BZPower (ALSO glad I didn't do that, in hindsight.)
Oh, and there was also a deleted answer from that list. A question was asked about Jaller transporting back up to the Red Star and returning by Takutanuva. I had a wonderful answer for that I now quote:
"The rest of the story takes place in Jallers head as he dies."
I think this one was a tossup to keep or remove. Obviously the entire list screamed prank, but leaving this one in would have seal it away. BMan decided to remove it. I think it's best we did, but I still feel good to share it.
Now think about that one for a second: 2004-2010, all in Jaller's head as he slips into a coma. I think it'd make for a doozy of a theory, don't you agree?
(I could write a whole blog entry on that one alone, too. I just might.)
Anyway, prank over. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Please forward all pitchfork and torch assaults to my new home, Dorek's house. Kthx.
This power is mine, this is my light...
In blackest day, in brightest night...
In brightest day, in blackest night...
In fearful day, in raging night...
Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur...
For hearts long lost and full of fright...
The Blackest Night falls from the skies...
... [Insert White Lantern oath here]...
Yeah, you get the idea.
So, I finally -FINALLY- obtained the last of the Lantern Corps rings and power batteries. There are nine in total. I now proudly display them all on my desk... fortunately not all turned on.
Basically I've proven once again how much of a nerd I am. ... Nothing new. Oh also I have three minifigs on my monitor; Harley Quinn (sister is a huge fan), Deadpool (... dude, why wouldn't you?) and young Han Solo. I should go through and show off my entire minifig collection on my desk alone. I buy too many.
So yeah, now I have them all. I feel somewhat complete no- WAIT, WHERE'S THE HONOR GUARD RING? AND THE FLASH RING? ... AND THE-
On the one hand, I worked almost 4 weeks without pauses. I need a vacation badly. I need time to recharge my mental batteries.
On the other? I spent almost 4 weeks without pauses. I forget how to -relax.- Therefore, I'm sitting here looking at random stuff online, playing music, but it does no good to me unless I go do something. Truly not in the mood for gaming, btw.
... Maybe Netflix? Suggestions? HALP! D:
Meantime, as some of my friends know, I bought a new laptop. My HP died late 2012, like July or August or so, and it left me with no method of creativity throughout the rest of 2012 in a work capacity at work. The new one is a Lenovo, G580 i3 2.5 GHz dual core, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Windows 8. Now, this is my absolute first experience with the Windows 8 in a finalized form, but I'm already getting used to it, even after only 3 days. It's actually exactly like Windows 7, only with extra large apps that take up my entire screen and a sorry excuse for a Zune replacement (the Xbox Music app is not anything like Zune, it's so bad I actually put Zune back ON here to play music. Even I have faults with some of MS' stuff, people.)
Once I get past the first of March I'll feel much better, it's been pretty stressful for me lately. So, who wants to cheer me up with something? : D
In Brightest Day...
0 user(s) viewing
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Wiki Lantern Oath
When hist'ry wrought an archive new
From tale, from code in Wiki Blue
For knowledge, this, we worked upon.
Continue now, EDIT ON!
- BS01 Owner, Administrator, and overall decision maker. Anything on BS01 you don't like or think should be changed? Rant here.
- PREMIER BZPower Outstanding Citizen. And proud of it.
- Shop Foreman for City Blocks, Tacoma's LEGO Art Center.