• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

You're attacked by a Repair Nektann

Photo

[NUREN]

Posted by Bfahome , Mar 03 2015 · 68 views

So.

This is a pretty cool thing that needs some support.

Basically a big awesome VR music video.

It's got under two weeks to get funded so if you like what you see pass the word along.

Photo

Jetbird

Posted by Bfahome , in MOC Mar 01 2015 · 145 views

Posted Image
Posted Image

Upon receiving a Jawblade head, my first reaction was to turn it backwards.

Photo

Pegboard Nerds

Posted by Bfahome , Mar 01 2015 · 64 views
music I like

Breaking the trend of these entries having the name of the song in the title because "Emergency" is probably one of the clickbaitiest titles I could give an entry. Don't do clickbait, kids.

Also because this song is relevant too, since it's been my signature for the past few months:

Photo

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 17 2015 · 138 views

Posted Image

From the dark depths of the sea comes a new threat! Gadunka the Mask Eater searches for a new meal, and the Toa must work together to defeat this threat, or they risk losing the battle -- and their masks!

• Features an opening jaw with vicious teeth
• Includes Mask of Life and Mask of Doom
• Incredibly flimsy design with several billion points of articulation
• Look I tried okay

so… yeah.

1 2 3 4 5 6
opening mouth
Go Gali go!

Gimmicks!

This did not go as planned.

Source: Gadunka the Mask Eater

Posted Image

Photo

This summer

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 16 2015 · 115 views

So I've applied to work at both the LEGO Store in Burlington, MA, and the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Somerville, MA. Basically just retail work, but it would be something a bit more personally interesting than what I've done that past couple of summers. A bit more consistent, too.

And there's the plus of being able to see people I barely ever get to see because while I spiritually live in Massachusetts I've been physically stuck in Maine my entire life.

Also, I just looked at the word "Massachusetts" for too long so it stopped seeming like a word.

Anyway, here's hoping one of them hires me.

Photo

BBCC 69

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 14 2015 · 125 views

… if this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever built then I don't know what is.

(Will be posted soon.)

Photo

Coebot

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 11 2015 · 107 views

Coebot +throw coebot

Photo

Frame of Mind

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 09 2015 · 104 views
music I like

This song makes me feel so many different things. I love it.

Photo

A thought on the Mask of Fire promotion

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 08 2015 · 113 views

I've been considering placing multiple orders for sets I sort of want in order to get multiples of the Hero Pack polybag, but then I remembered what happened last time I received a promotional product with a Shop@Home order.

A couple of summers ago, just back from the first BrickFair NE, I had a $50 LEGO gift card to spend. So I ended up buying Eris' Eagle Interceptor and the Iron Man set with the boat (don't recall the exact name and don't feel like guessing). Unfortunately, the Iron Man set was on back order, so I got the Interceptor first. It included the Chima CHI Battles set, which was a promotion I was unaware of. So that was pretty cool. But when I got around to receiving the Iron Man set, that box also contained a CHI Battles set. So I got two off of one order.

So, just for the heck of it, I might try to order both the Lord of Skull Spiders and another set that looks decent and is back ordered, if I can find one. Worst case scenario I only get one polybag with the order, but if it works anything like it did last time then I might get two without having to pay for extra shipping.

And having multiples would be good, for unspecified reasons.

Photo

PROP HUNTERRRRS

Posted by Bfahome , Feb 07 2015 · 98 views

https://soundcloud.c...me/prop-hunters

Did a quick thing for fun.

(/\⸝Θ⸜/\)

Posted Image

Pwofile

Posted ImageBfahome Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Not currently at home
Posted Image
Group: Premier Blog Assistants
Premier: 11-March 08
Staff: 23-April 09
Member No.: 72834
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

March 2015

S M T W T F S
12345 6 7

Search My Blog

This Block Is Dedicated To

BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES

Randombanner™

Posted Image
Or would you prefer a larger version?

Why, Ryan…

Posted Image

… that's almost like humor!