• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

You're attacked by a Repair Nektann

Photo

Happy Solstice

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 21 2014 · 60 views

Shortest day of the year.

Go ring some bells!

Photo

BIONICLE as told by The Glitch Mob

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 21 2014 · 58 views

Had a bunch of the BIONICLE movie files from back when I made other videos, so I decided to do this real quick.

Photo

The Legend of Korra

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 19 2014 · 152 views

The episodes themselves were pretty good, but in terms of being a finale to the series, and possibly the franchise? I'm a little disappointed, honestly.

Spoiler

The Colbert Report finale was miles better.

Spoiler

Photo

Member Title Results

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 18 2014 · 95 views

So the votes are in and I've picked the title I want.

In the end, it wasn't one of the entries.

A lot of them were fun and amusing, though! But my criteria was that the title had to be something that would fit me, was sort of personalized, and that I wouldn't mind having for a year.

So I've decided that the winner of the prize is Dorek, for suggesting "bionicle fan sometimes at home", which became the inspiration for my choice: Not currently at home.

Honorable mentions include:
Chro - Fought zombies once
Nuju Metru - Almost Bfamous
Scanty Demon - Once arrested for everything

Well played everyone, maybe we can do this again sometime.

Photo

Suggest a member title for me (submissions closed)

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 17 2014 · 769 views

I have a problem here. Two actually. Because of convention circuits, I now have two things: my choice of personal custom member title, and a six-month Premier Membership.

I can't think of a title I want at the moment.

I don't need the Premier Membership.

(Try to guess where this is going.)

So yeah, I'm open to suggestions. Best suggestion (as judged by me) from a non-Premier Member gets six months of not having to pay for a blog and stuff. Whether I use any of the suggestions or not depends on how clever you all are, but the best (non-PM) one still wins the prize.

Rules:
1. don't cheat
2. don't make my job harder if you win
3. entry period ends Wednesday Dec. 17 at 11:59:59PM East coast US time (any entries after this won't be counted)

Photo

I got Astro Kitty

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 12 2014 · 90 views

She comes with a neat spaceship too.

Photo

Harmony

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 06 2014 · 138 views
music I like

Photo

EXTREME PET FEEDER

Posted by Bfahome , Dec 02 2014 · 117 views

Photo

If you've seen "Bite-Sized Minecraft 2"

Posted by Bfahome , Nov 29 2014 · 126 views

If you've seen "Bite-Sized Minecraft 2" You will hopefully understand this.

Been working on this on-and-off since late summer, keeping with my usual tradition of underestimating how much left there is to do and descending into a whirling mass of rushed panic the week before I need to have it done. But it's done and that's one less thing hanging over my head.
(This entry was written Wednesday night but is auto-publishing probably around noon on Saturday because this is a present for someone and I wouldn't want to have them miraculously stumble across this before then.)

Photo

Oink

Posted by Bfahome , Nov 21 2014 · 185 views

Oink Oink.

(/\⸝Θ⸜/\)

Posted Image

Pwofile

Posted ImageBfahome Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Not currently at home
Posted Image
Group: Premier Blog Assistants
Premier: 11-March 08
Staff: 23-April 09
Member No.: 72834
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Search My Blog

This Block Is Dedicated To

BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES BIONICLES

Randombanner™

Posted Image
Or would you prefer a larger version?

Why, Ryan…

Posted Image

… that's almost like humor!