Bionicle Prototypes

I'd hate to burst some bubbles but...

Got Prototypes?

1134074676_small.jpg

This is not a prototype. This actually is one of BZP member ToM Dracone's MOCs.

Not to brag, but yes, I have quite a few actually. :D

4 Trans-Blue Rurus, a Kakama, an Akaku, and a Miru, and a Pahrak. Do you have any prototypes. I would really like to get an idea of how many other people have the same prototypes as I do.

Translucent blue Noble Rurus are not prototypes. They came with the Nui-Rama.

Edited by Atamai

firesword.gif

I do not have prototypes sadly. :( But I so loved the Inika prototypes.

I wish I could get ahold of some of those Inika prototypes. They were truly awesome. I don't think anyone in the fan community has them!

If I remember correctly, weren't they called the "Ignitors" back then? I'm glad they switched to Inika.

How well will you die?

I'd hate to burst some bubbles but...

Got Prototypes?

1134074676_small.jpg

This is not a prototype. This actually is one of BZP member ToM Dracone's MOCs.

>

Not to brag, but yes, I have quite a few actually. :D

4 Trans-Blue Rurus, a Kakama, an Akaku, and a Miru, and a Pahrak. Do you have any prototypes. I would really like to get an idea of how many other people have the same prototypes as I do.

Translucent blue Noble Rurus are not prototypes. They came with the Nui-Rama.

I know, but what I have is the prototype version of the Nui Rama masks. They have codes on the front of the masks.

Bliss.png

I would go for the bulked up Pohatu. Definetly better than the final. As for Kopaka and Solek, the wings and the masks are what I'd want the most. If I bring Ozzy in with me to BF VA this year to display for BBCC 65, I might get a proto. Looking forward to it!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I've got quite a few myself, but I only have one piece that I have a picture of. http://meta.brickimedia.org/images/4/4b/Prototype_Part_64303.jpg

There's also images of a bunch of prototype pieces on Brickipedia. http://en.brickimedia.org/wiki/Prototype#BIONICLE

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I take that back, I actually found a picture of another of my prototypes on my old Brickshelf account. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ToaMeiko/Bionicle/pieces.png_0005.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.