Ludwig the Cornish Game Hen

Arpy

You know, a week ago I wondered to myself if anyone would make a cooked bird. I figured that you would be the one to do it.Your bird looks very well-done and tasty, rather crispy actually. I know they make those bone pieces in white, but the tan ones work fine. The proportions are also very nice, since those Metru brown pieces round out the body and give a fat, meaty shape to the breast. Nice drumsticks and wings too.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Bonus points for the posing in the last pic alone. :P

But seriously, this is a fun take on the theme, and I like how you've managed to give it both a plump belly and worked in the details of wings/drumsticks. Very cool!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

This is why I ship myself with you

bby <3

You know, a week ago I wondered to myself if anyone would make a cooked bird. I figured that you would be the one to do it.Your bird looks very well-done and tasty, rather crispy actually. I know they make those bone pieces in white, but the tan ones work fine. The proportions are also very nice, since those Metru brown pieces round out the body and give a fat, meaty shape to the breast. Nice drumsticks and wings too.~B~

Yeah, I considered white but thought dark tan would work better for the exposed bone. In fact, if dark tan existed in more than a handful of parts, I would have done the entire bird in that color.

"I'm going to gut you, like a cornish game hen."-Spy Hahahahahaha. Anyways, looks great. Your use of pieces are great throughout the body to the bones, and it looks like you had had fun making the MoC. Good luck Arpy in the contest! =)

You would not believe how much fun. Three hours of frantic, last-minute fun.

Leave it to you to make something this awesome. I don't think I've seen a MOC like this before! I hope it arrived at my doorstep soon for Brickfair, ja? -CF

If it makes finals, but of course. I'll probably send one or two Throwbots in any event.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

Do we even need to go through the voting and everything anymore? Arpy's got this in the bag. :P

I second this message.

Edit: Please leave more constructive feedback next time around!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Very very creative take on the contest theme. You sir, are a genious. The shape is so perfect, and the armor overlaps awesomely!

Do we even need to go through the voting and everything anymore? Arpy's got this in the bag. :P

I second this message.

You already voted.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Very very creative take on the contest theme. You sir, are a genious. The shape is so perfect, and the armor overlaps awesomely!

I second this message.

You already voted.

I posted that before I voted. I just hadn't seen Ozzy in a while.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.