THE LOST BONKLES SONG

So way back in the magical year of 2003 there were these guys named Swift and Danny and they had a bonkles tour van or something?? I really don't know anything about that but point is they made an incredible song called Bionicle Brain

The song was available for download on BZP for a while, but was apparently taken down for legal reasons

Sometime around 2008, a topic was posted on BZP with links to both Bionicle Brain and the other Swift and Danny song (which isn't nearly as noteworthy), and I managed to download them before the BZP staff annihilated the topic

I made Bionicle Brain available on tumblr quite a while ago (can we mention tumblr now??) but it ocurred to me that BZP has still been deprived of this beautiful masterpiece

So anyway enjoy

(the last thing Six said on the subject lead me to believe this would be okay, but feel free to kill this topic if not I guess)

Edited by Lime Paradox
  • Upvote 3

RksnKgM.jpg

Thanks for sharing this, I had doubted whether I would ever have the opportunity to hear it. It has certainly lived up to and exceeded my expectations. :P Is there any chance you may be able to upload the other song, even if it isn't quite so remarkable as BIONICLE Brain?

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

My father has pointed out to me that this is in fact a parody of "Insane in the Brain," a song by Cypress Hill. I was not familiar with either the song or the group, but having heard the song now I can say the two are identical in almost everything but lyrics. It makes more sense why the lyrics are somewhat disjointed and unfocused now; the authors were probably primarily focused on making the song sound like the one they were imitating.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Thanks for sharing this, I had doubted whether I would ever have the opportunity to hear it. It has certainly lived up to and exceeded my expectations. :P Is there any chance you may be able to upload the other song, even if it isn't quite so remarkable as BIONICLE Brain?

...Fine

IF YOU INSIST

But keep in mind that by distracting from the glory of Bionicle Brain you have singlehandedly ruined this entire topicThis is now a thing that will be weighing on your conscience forever

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

...FineIF YOU INSISTBut keep in mind that by distracting from the glory of Bionicle Brain you have singlehandedly ruined this entire topicThis is now a thing that will be weighing on your conscience forever

He must pay for this outrageous atrocity... :P

Bliss.png

...FineIF YOU INSISTBut keep in mind that by distracting from the glory of Bionicle Brain you have singlehandedly ruined this entire topicThis is now a thing that will be weighing on your conscience forever

He must pay for this outrageous atrocity... :P

A thousand apologies to all of those who had hoped to enjoy BIONICLE Brain and this topic. No, rather, I shall offer no apologies, for no such thing could ever redeem myself from the atrocious deed I have commited. I guess I'm just INSANE IN THE BRAIN.

I actually discovered the original talkback topic still exists.

You know what this means

We've seen MODERN BZP's reaction to this beautiful work of art, but what did 2003 BZP have to say???

It's time to go on a journey... TO THE MAGICAL YEAR OF 2003

mad_scientist_machine_pc_md_wm.jpg1321982903n3b2q9.jpgback%20in%20time.jpg

this is so cool! i'm downloading the rap right now!-that rap is awesome! "Yeahg bioniclebrain!" are those the tour van guys singing it?

insane bionicle brain...insane without a brain!is a kratta.insane bionicle brain! lol i love that one

cOOL GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW. I hope that it is all that i think it is going to be. and since they are going to read this. How can someone become a BIONICLE VAN DUDE?????

Here everyone I made a banner so everyone can use, I did not know what to put so I just put their names.biggrin.gifsd.png

Sounds good they don't really have any thing to do with the bionicle moive

Off topic: Swift talked to mom boy thats was wried

I really liked the bioniclebrain_rap. It was very funny. The "Insane bioniclebrain" part was pretty funny the way they said it. That whole song cracked me up.

I loved the rap,and the tecno stuff was cool,you guy's should do a music video it would be so funny:lol:. hat's of to danny & swift you guy are awsome,insane without a brain laugh.gif

"Insane Bionicle brain(insane wit out no brain)" huh.gif What cant i hava a little fun.anyway SWEET.I was dancing 2 the second 1 and now my family thinks im a freak blink.gifwacko.gif .And when i heard the first one i fell outta my chair.The song they took the beat from is 1 of my faves.Swift and Danny ROCK x.gif<custom smiley in place of XD.

COOL! I'll love it! Number two is cool, but I just LOVE the first one. (and I usually don't like rap)

Veggie Burgers,Lewanut.

*dancing & singing along to the new music* :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:All I have to say is this:YAHOOO!!!!!!!!! (about time!)

awsome,i've been looking up to this all year,but theres only one problem,i dont like rap,it stinks.

i really like the tecno track play that funky music white boy

Yo Spaz! Don't swear! Even if it filtered!

here ya go,if ya wanna download them........actualy,i wont post the links to download them.

10830137-illustrazione-di-sveglia-arrabb

OH NO, it appears the time machine is malfunctioning!! Time to close this portal to 2003 before-

dsc00186.jpg

Edited by Lime Paradox
  • Upvote 4

RksnKgM.jpg

@Time Machine: Bionicle Brains existed in 2003. Such thinking is out of date.

Who's everybody talking about? I don't see what makes it any worse (or any better) than any other rap song. Maybe I have to listen again...

It's an insult to Bionicle fans, saying that they have a different brain structure. And the way that brain structure is described is hardly complimentary. Edited by fishers64

Yeah it's like they were making fun of BIONICLE (and they probably were). No wonder LEGO asked for these to be removed.On a side-note, I find it highly remarkable that although the song was online for only two days, there are still copies of it ten years later. ^_^-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah it's like they were making fun of BIONICLE (and they probably were). No wonder LEGO asked for these to be removed.On a side-note, I find it highly remarkable that although the song was online for only two days, there are still copies of it ten years later. ^_^-Gata signoff.png

It's the power of the internet for you.

[nope] did I just listen to?

Edit: I'm pretty sure that could be counted as bypassing the word filter. : (

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Who's everybody talking about? I don't see what makes it any worse (or any better) than any other rap song. Maybe I have to listen again...

It's an insult to Bionicle fans, saying that they have a different brain structure. And the way that brain structure is described is hardly complimentary.

You're kidding, right? It's a parody of this song --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0, with Bionicle-related lyrics. If you don't like hip-hop, or b-real's nasally voice, you're not going to like this song, but it's not making fun of Bionicle, and especially not making fun of the fans. In 2003, I doubt this would have gone over EVERYONE'S heads like it has now.

Makes me feel old, really.

It's an insult to Bionicle fans, saying that they have a different brain structure. And the way that brain structure is described is hardly complimentary.

You're kidding, right? It's a parody of this song --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0, with Bionicle-related lyrics. If you don't like hip-hop, or b-real's nasally voice, you're not going to like this song, but it's not making fun of Bionicle, and especially not making fun of the fans. In 2003, I doubt this would have gone over EVERYONE'S heads like it has now.

Makes me feel old, really.

I now actually appreciate this whole thing a bit more. Not that I found the brain structure thing insulting, but it kinda makes more sense and seems less stupid now.

This still sucks horribly, though.

You're kidding, right? It's a parody of this song --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0, with Bionicle-related lyrics. If you don't like hip-hop, or b-real's nasally voice, you're not going to like this song, but it's not making fun of Bionicle, and especially not making fun of the fans. In 2003, I doubt this would have gone over EVERYONE'S heads like it has now. Makes me feel old, really.
I now actually appreciate this whole thing a bit more. Not that I found the brain structure thing insulting, but it kinda makes more sense and seems less stupid now. This still sucks horribly, though.
Okay, I stand corrected. Although I dislike the other song as well, so there's not much redemption going on.

I gotta say, I really love the techno song.

Agreed.

There's no download possibility on the second song! How can I get it?

And, by the way, the Bionicle Brain... I wish I were deaf. :/

There's no download possibility on the second song! How can I get it?

And, by the way, the Bionicle Brain... I wish I were deaf. :/

You could use the console or network panel in your browser's developer tools or use a website like this: http://offliberty.com/#https://soundcloud.com/limeparadox/bionicle-tour-2003-techno-mix

Are signatures still a thing?