Path of the Mortals

Toatapio Nuva

pathofthemortals.png

Toatapio Nuva proudly(?) presents a new short platform game filled with excitement and challenging levels. And gem-collecting. Who would've guessed?

Download (Dropbox)

StorySeve used to be a powerful, immortal being with a mission. During his mission, he was challenged by another immortal being. The two powerful beings fought in a titanic struggle. It is said that the universe shook during the battle. In the end, the other immortal being was able to break Seve's power and immortality into small gems that scattered across a strange world below. Seve followed the gems to this strange world which is filled with surprises and mysteries... and powerful enemies, some of which have found out that these power gems can be used to make themselves more powerful. Now Seve must collect all the power gems in this new world to regain his former power... and immortality. GamePlaying the game is very easy. Use arrow keys to move and different number keys to use powers. Powers will be obtained during the course of the game. The objective is to collect all yellow gems in a level, activating gateways to other levels. The game has some pretty challenging and exciting monsters as well which you can spam your abilities on. ScreenshotsOkay, it's common knowledge that screenshots are what make you decide whether you want to play a game or not. So here are some.screenshot101.pngThat black ball is a falling bomb, just so you know. screenshot102.pngBeing underwater causes your health to slowly diminish. screenshot103.pngViolence.Please use spoiler tags for spoilers only. -B6 Note: This game was made really quickly so it would be on time for the Titans and Monsters contest. Therefore there may be bugs, although I didn't encounter any when test-playing. If you find a bug, please report about it so I can fix it. Even if there are no bugs though, feel free to tell me what you think of the game. It would be nice to know everyone's opinions. :) Have fun! Edited by Black Six

I'n not sure if this is a bug or not but I sometimes got stuck on some roofs

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

• 2 weeks later...

This looks really cool can't wait to download one question though what made you decide on razor for the spritesUpdate: the games great gameplay looks great its inspired me to build my own games great job keep up the good work

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui: