Staff Survivor II Week 2 Voting

Tufi Piyufi

Staff Survivor II Week 2 Voting  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Staff Survivor IITribal Council: Week 2Game Topic - Discussion Topic

You're not immune forever; sooner or later, your number comes up. This week, you get to decide which of the I'd Settle For Thats gets to go home.Simply cast your vote for the player you want to see go home. Whoever gets the most votes by Sunday evening (Pacific Vague Time) is out. Any ties will be broken by a precise scientific method.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Spink. Just because he's barely posted, I suppose.

Whoever voted Emzee is dead to me.

;-;

This. Well, dead to me is a little harsh but whatever.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well, I DIDN'T vote for Janus.

I can truthfully say the same, and I didn't even have to marry him to be able to.

This. Rob is just awesome.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Seventeen of you should seriously evaluate your life choices.

EDIT: This was intended to be a humorous post. If it offended you, I'm terribly sorry. :(

Edited by Hahli Husky

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT

[...]

pres3.png

I believe in hope, change, and, most importantly, the heart of the cards. For this reason, I advise all to support Kakaru's campaign for presidency; as evidenced by his magnum opus (seen above in all its staggering beauty), he clearly shares that passionate and deep-rooted faith in at least one of those things. Support Kakaru and children's card games today.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm actually rather shocked I'm actually tied with someone

it don' matter man 'cuz i'm totally gonna win this with most votes (in your face)

cuz being voted for is good right

right

right?

Edited by Spink

Seventeen of you should seriously evaluate your life choices.

I dislike these statements. Really? It's a vote for a simple game. I didn't realize there were predetermined people we couldn't kick off.To be fair, in all of these, there are only TWO people who posted who they voted for. Both were Spink. I voted DV. Happy?Also, I'll just say this: WHO NO MORE VOTES FOR ME?? I AM CLEARLY THE MOST UNPOPULAR MEMBER HERE. :music: Edited by xccj