Chibi Kute Kit

Jinkmeister

So, many moons ago, I tried my hand at kit-making. This here, inspired seemingly by Rayman (I honestly can't remember what inspired it), is a kit I made from scratch for use in comics. It's very limited, but I figured I'd release it again and see if you guys want an update or not. Lemme know what you think!

Chibi Kute Kit:

chibi_kute_kit_jumbo.png

Chibi Kute Kit Mini Mark 1

Chibi Kute Kit Mini Mark 2

Chibi Kute Kit Mark 2

Update History:

8/7/13 - Added Kaukau Nuva

8/8/13 - Added Pakari Nuva

8/19/13 - Added Miru Nuva, Nuva chestplate

Edited by Jinkmeister

Alrighty guys, I've just finished the Kaukau Nuva!

plushie4.png

I also shaded the Miru, and added holes to the Pakari and Kakama! But here's the biggest update: Chibi Kute Kit Jumbo!

chibi_kute_kit_jumbo.png

I realized that the masks were too small to show the expressions, especially the Kaukau and Pakari, so I scaled everything up by two. Hopefully that makes them easier to work with! From this point on, any updates will be to the Jumbo kit, but I will have the smaller ones on my computer, so if you would still like them, go ahead and ask!

Alrighty guys, just added the Pakari Nuva to the sheet! The Pakari Nuva setup there represents how all the masks will be presented in the next update. Each line consists of the same 11 mouths, each line using a different eye configuration, for a total of 44 possible expressions. Eventually I'll provide the equipment to make your own looks, so expect that in a future update.

7. No double-posting; if you forgot to add something, edit your post instead or wait until someone else has posted first.Note: Topic starters of their own personal artwork collection topics and approved kit project topics may, however, double post to announce new artwork and other updates.

I actually checked to see if I could, and it seems I can! Which I'm glad of.

7. No double-posting; if you forgot to add something, edit your post instead or wait until someone else has posted first.Note: Topic starters of their own personal artwork collection topics and approved kit project topics may, however, double post to announce new artwork and other updates.

I actually checked to see if I could, and it seems I can! Which I'm glad of.

Okay, just wanted to clarify. ;)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

New update! Today, I present you a new Miru Nuva! As well as a Nuva chestplate, and a more feminine alternate body! I also made some edits to the other masks, not sure which ones I made in the last one, though.

chibi_kute_kit_jumbo.png

Next, I'll add more detail to the masks and probably the Akaku Nuva! Keep an eye out for the next update!

So, I wasn't entirely truthful. The Akaku Nuva didn't get made, but I did make HD versions of the Hau and the Miru! You can see the comparison in the middle right!

chibi_kute_kit_jumbo_mk3.png

Next up, I'll make HD versions of the rest of the masks, and make some more Nuva masks!

Edited by Jinkmeister