I may not have posted a MOC in a while, but that doesn't mean I've stopped. The influx of a veritable treasure trove of parts into my collection after BrickFair VA '13 has only sped up whatever creative faculties I may have. I stuck this under System-based because it's about 95% System, despite the best efforts of the eye-catching array of arms.

uc_thumbnail.jpg uc_2.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_3.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_4.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_5.jpg_thumb.jpg uc_6.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_7.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_8.jpg_thumb.jpg | uc_9.jpg_thumb.jpg

I'm actually sort of hoping this kind of mech is allowed ... I haven't payed all that much attention to the contest until I looked at this and thought of entering it.

There are certainly some unsavory bits about this that peeve me, such as the underside/back of the cockpit, the upper leg flow, and the upper arm armor, but considering the circumstances (and the dire situation in which my yellow parts have found themselves), I think I did sort of okay. Suggestions for improvement - especially in these areas - would be much appreciated!

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

'solong as its either a Titan or Monster, it's good. Since it's a giant mechanical suit driven by a humanoid, I think it'll count for the theme. ;)I love the look of this. The main body has a nice, well rounded shape to it that certainly looks like a submersible, and the use of the Throwbot arms is excelent. Nice job here, and best of luck in the contest. :music:

Edited by xccj

Yeah, I was definitely going for the "titan" look here. I really wanted to bulk it up more, but building in yellow is pretty danged hard. It's not really doing too well in the polls, but I'm not disappointed about that. Thanks for the feedback! ^_^

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg