RPG Forum Contest 29 Winners

Black Six

Congratulations to:

[*]Masquerade - Parugi[*]Era - Gravity[*]The Arsenal of the Ancients - The Fourteenth

They are the winners of our twenty-ninth Bionicle RPG Contest! They can start their games as they please. Remember, as with the last contest, if the RPG has no posts for three weeks, it will be closed and the next runner-up will be allowed to start their RPG - so go play!As per usual, RPGs from the previous contest will have a week or so to wrap up. I'll probably be jet lagged from BrickCon a week from now and will probably forget to close them until later in the week. :P Thanks to the data loss, the old RPGs can be considered closed. The new RPGs will have additional time to play since they have to restart.Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

Thanks to the data loss, the old RPGs can be considered closed. The new RPGs will have additional time to play since they have to restart.

There are google caches to go from, so we could keep going from what we had. I guess that would be up to the GMs?

Sorry if I was unclear, I meant the RPG COntest 28 RPGs that still exist.The RPG Contest 29 winners can start their topics whenever they are able.

Gotcha. The 28 RPG that are currently posted aren't up for play, but the 29 ones (yet to be reposted) can either restart from scratch with extra time, or continue from where they were using backed up bits from what we lost. I was asking the GMs of the (contest 29) games which they wanted to do.

Is that correct?

ppg2.png

Google caches have just about everything from before the downtime (I grabbed them all this morning) so I think this is a golden opportunity to have an RPG go for more than the allotted three months. With the extra time, who knows what we could do? Anyway, I'm all for that option.

Of course, if the third one (don't even bother) wins then I suppose I'd be OK with letting the fourth-placed RPG from the contest run instead.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I manged to grab all of the profiles for Era and have them saved on my computer. If anyone did not have theirs backed up they can just PM me and I'll send it to them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

If Masquerade is not up by Saturday, consider my position forfeited. Otherwise, I'm heavily leaning towards a fresh start with all previous characters and locations still approved, and with modifications/additions/clarifications to certain rules and descriptions.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

If Masquerade is not up by Saturday, consider my position forfeited. Otherwise, I'm heavily leaning towards a fresh start with all previous characters and locations still approved, and with modifications/additions/clarifications to certain rules and descriptions.

I believe it is now Saturday in Parugi's part of the world, so unfortunately Masquerade is not returning. It was an excellent game, and I enjoyed playing it while it lasted.

The silver lining of all this is that we get a new RPG into the mix. The fourth-placed game from the last contest was... well, look at that... City of Legends. Expect it up soon.

ppg2.png