Ups and Downs on the Staff

Black Six

It's time for another round of changes in the staff:Eeko is being moved from the Forum Mentor group to the Forum Assistant group. Erebus is making the same change as Eeko. I know both will do great in the new role. Spink is stepping down from his position as Forum Assistant. His many contributions to the staff over the years have been greatly appreciated.As some astute members might notice, with this round of changes we no longer have any Forum Mentors. This group is being retired and its duties are being transferred to the remaining forum and blog staff.A big thanks to Spink, Erebus, and Eeko for all their help!

Congrats, Erebus and Eeko! Hope you do well in your new positions.

And thanks to Spink for his time as staff.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Congrats Erebus and Eeko, you'll do great. Also, sad to see Spink go, thanks for all your contributions over the years.Second, I'd like to thank everyone for these five years and three months of being a Forum Mentor. I can safely say nobody has ever been in the position for so long, but now I'm glad about the new challenge as a Reporter. ^_^ Obviously, the decision is logical given the decreased forum activity and also the abolition of the New Member Policy, so thanks for actually giving me something to do now. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congrats to both of you! I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, and some spare sunglasses, so whenever you two want to kick off the Blues Brothers 2013, just let me know. Y'all ain't never seen a new wave of FAs like this.And Spink, thank you for your years of service; now be free, like a butterfly in an analogy that really isn't going anywhere.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna miss seeing light blue around the forum.That being said, I'm super excited to be an FA now. :DSad to see you go Spink, you've been an FA for as long as I can remember.Erebus, I think our fates are permanantly entertwined. :P We were promoted together, and we were the last of the Mentors.Thanks for all the congrats!

jlovfkk.jpg

Eeko and Erebus, you two were excellent and hard-working FMs. Good to see that you're both moving in the right direction - clearly, we weren't insane enough already. Spink, it's a shame to see you go. I can't remember the last time that you weren't on the staff.

I guess I'll always have fond memories of the Mentor team from my (albeit brief) time in light blue - it was certainly an unappreciated and surprisingly hard job to do well. Nonetheless, an end to the FM team was definitely necessary, and it's good to see BZP's institutions changing with the times.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg