Talk Of The Era

sunflower

Rumors are like a virus.

Spreading from one ear to another like a disease. None can defend against their infectious whisperings. Truth is a fantasy long dead in this era of lies and deceit. The question is not whether such things spoken by thousands of voices is true, it is if you are too believe them.

The Talk

Welcome to Era's discussion. Feel free to pursue whichever topic you like, plots, profiles, battles, what Helryx ate for breakfast, as long as it's relevant to the game. In addition, post profiles here for approval, and one of the staff will get to it in a timely fashion. Please do keep OOC-only posts in the gameplay topic to a minimum, this is why this topic is here.

Links to other topics can be found here.

Gameplay Topic- Role Playing takes place here.

Profiles Topic- Post approved profiles here.

The Known

Approved Profiles:

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Since people may not have seen last time I posted this, I'll say it again here.

I have all the profiles from before the data loss saved on my computer. If anyone needs their profile just say something and I'll send it to them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think your character was the only one that died.

As for who is active? Well, I'm not sure who is active right now, we need to figure out who is going to still be playing first.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Anyone who's on the Tarnhelm's crew, we're gonna get on a roll now 'cause we can assume we've collected the crew and gone off in however long we've missed. If you want to join but didn't have the chance, let me know your desired position and link me your profile and I'll give you a yea/nay.

:w:

Talos is still kicking. I approve of a timeskip to where we left off. I'm still on the Skies Beyond.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

As I remember, acid rhotuka to the face because he wandered off into the jungle. So... yeah. He died painfully.

dibs on his ship

LOL yeah, I think I order that my ship got blown up or something in combat. But if not, feel free to murder my crew and take it. And yes, acid Rhotuka to the face. ouch :dazed:

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

As I remember, acid rhotuka to the face because he wandered off into the jungle. So... yeah. He died painfully.

dibs on his ship

LOL yeah, I think I order that my ship got blown up or something in combat. But if not, feel free to murder my crew and take it. And yes, acid Rhotuka to the face. ouch :dazed:

wait what

you're seriously giving me the ship?

sweet, free parts and slaves more crew members.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I was planning on hijacking your ship and enslaving all the crewmembers notifying the crew their captain died, throw them the body, and propose to them a business agreement.

If they deny, kill/enslave them all and take ship for spare parts. If they agree, there will be two ships in my fleet.

you could also control your first ship anyways with one of the npc crew and just make them take command too if you want

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I have it's profile saved on my computer if you guys want it. Not sure what you would do with it though. If you already have a ship then getting a second one only splits up your crew and you can hardly take it apart for scrap. That would take too much time, something that you do not want on a planet in the middle of a warzone.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I have it's profile saved on my computer if you guys want it. Not sure what you would do with it though. If you already have a ship then getting a second one only splits up your crew and you can hardly take it apart for scrap. That would take too much time, something that you do not want on a planet in the middle of a warzone.

Super glue.

Lots and lots of superglue can help with putting two ships together. In all seriousness, it would be more like 'hey you guys work for me now, ok?' and then they just work underneath the name, same crew and everything.

Or just kill everyone and sell the ship. That works, too.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Alright, just don't be surprised if one or both gets blown up if you split the crew. The galaxy here is not exactly friendly.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You've been talking to a guy who 3 of his 4 characters are all part of a mercenary group. So, if you want, you can have even more of your characters/npcs be part of my group.

besides i need more people going about the ship it's lonely in there for me to play.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hey, Silvan, can you please send me Talos' profile?

Also, can I recommence still aboard your ship, with the crewless Vengeful Spirit still floating in low orbit?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

About the timeskip, I don't have any characters outside of the GSR, so I guess I personally don't really care one way or another. We can continue the Brotherhood factory theft from where we left off, I think.

This man speaks the truth. Seconded.

As far as I remember, that plot left off with your character flying around without having yet reported back to the DH meeting. Is this correct?

BZPRPG