Eternity Suit (BBC #66)

turtleman

mech_1.jpg

The year is 5300. Human beings no longer have to die. They can transplant their brain into the miraculous eternity suit. In just thirty minutes the skull is opened, brain is removed and then put into the control capsule at the top of the suit. The person sees through the glass using a complicated telepathic field discovered and refined in the late 4000s. They possess the strength of 50 men and the are indestructible. Now the universe shall receive this wonderful gift of immortality and strength. Get ready to receive your blessing. We're coming for you.

mech_4.jpgmech_3.jpgmech_2.jpgmech_6.jpg

When I read the contest I immediately thought of the cyberman from Doctor Who. Obviously the story was inspired by them. I had to take apart 2 big and awesome MOCs to build this guy, but it was worth it. The head is made of a lot of axles stuffed into a cockpit piece. This is the first contest I've entered so any criticism is appreciated.

mech_5.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this wonderful ungodly abomination.

Bye and prepare for upgrading.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I really like the use of red bits for a brain.It looks really great.

Thanks, originally I was going to use red cables, but they kept popping out so I had to use the axles.

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

All I can think of right now is "DELETE". :P

Anyways, the structure is nice, and the use of pins that make up the brain is genius! But you might want to do something about the open sockets and gaps if you decide to revamp this.

I tried to cover the holes with technic bits. I got a good amount of them filled, but yeah I definitely want to revamp this guy.