BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

The last of the attendees pushed the door of the town hall open, and snuck in. He glanced around for a spot to sit at, and slid into one of the many, many open seats, as it was meant to fit a couple hundred, and there were only seventeen in the seats. He looked up at the front of the room, where two Matoran wearing replicas of the Ignika and the Avohkii. The one with the Ignika was talking.

“... founded this town twelve years ago as a mining settlement for the Central Government of the Southern Continent because under the town is a huge gold node. During-”

“For the love of Mata Nui, stop the needless exposition, Ignika!”

“Fine, Councilman Avohkii. You didn’t have to be so rude. Anyways, we villagers have just defended our town from a merciless attack by some Dark Hunters. They killed all important members of the town except for the two of us Councilmen. We killed all but four of them.”

“This morning, we received a note saying ‘We, the four remaining Dark Hunters, have killed four members of your town and are impersonating them. We will kill one of each of you each night, until we have killed all of you! MUHAHAHA!!!’

“To deal with this, Avohkii and me have passed two pieces of legislation. The first is that we will give everyone one piece of ammo for one of their guns, and you must turn in your other guns. We don’t have bullets for the Dark Hunter’s guns, so they can shoot anyone. You may shoot and kill anyone they wish with this bullet. Come up, turn in your guns, and get your bullet.

“Now everyone has gotten their gun, we can go to our second piece of legislation. Everyday, after the lynching, we will vote to lynch one person in the town. And when we say lynch, we mean lynch! With ropes and gallows and-”

“We get it, Ignika. We won’t be using any fancy forms of execution, though we may use an old guillotine.”

The townsmen filed out of the town hall, and looked about the town. It was in the middle of the plains, and was a typical frontier town. They had wooden buildings, horses hitched to posts, and herds of cattle wandering around outside. It was a simple, Wild West town.

RULES:

-Yes, you read that right. Everyone in this game, if they are not a Dark Hunter, is a one hit vigilante. To balance this, there will not be suspect lists.

-If there is a group PM, include me in it. I want to see the plots you brainstorm in this. Also, for the Mafia, this is how I will know who you choose to kill.

-I will PM you your role. In this game, everyone will receive a PM from me. This is so you can designate to me who you want to kill with your one bullet.

-You may change your vote once every round. No more, no less. When you do, please state what you are changing it from.

-NO SCREENSHOTS in the main topic. None. Including them in PMs is fine. This means screenshots of any nature, not just ones relating to the game.

-Be nice to other players. These games aren't fun if one person is rude to everyone else.

ROLES:

The role and the flavor text are placed first. Placed inside brackets is a short description of how the role actually works.

Village:

Councilmen x2: The constantly bickering duo of Ignika and Avohkii, the town councilmen know that the other is not a Dark Hunter, and them alone. When the two of them work together and both vote for one person, they edit the votes in their favor by adding in one vote. They too have guns, like the Villagers.

[Know each other’s role. If they both vote for one person together, one vote is added to that vote total. They can kill one person in the game at night]

Villagers x14: The councilmen have given each of the Villagers one bullet that they may use to kill anyone, with no regards to judgment, or any sort of concern. They can only use their bullets once, and are very skilled at shooting. They would never take a dead man’s bullet, as that is dishonourable.

[Can kill one person in the game at night.]

Dark Hunters:

Dark Hunters x4: The remainder of a large army that attempted to lay siege to the town, and take control of it to mine from the massive gold mine. They have infiltrated the town, and are launching a brutal assault against the Matoran. However, the town has retaliated by beginning to lynch at random.

[ Collectively kill one Villager a night.]

1. Protalgif Dark Hunter (Darkness); Decapitated by Mob
  2. Chro Dark Hunter (Lurker); Blasted with laser
  3. Valendale Shot by Villager
  4. Taka Nuvia Shot by Villager
  5. Punished Snake Dark Hunter (Phantom); Shot by Councilman
  6. Gipsy Xaenger
  7. ShadowVezon1 Stabbed with chainsaw by Dark Hunters
  8. Toarobot18 Drowned by Dark Hunter
  9. ZakarOh! Councilman, (Ignika); victim of Voodo Carriage Face Smash
  10. -JL-
  11. Pulse Trampled by Cows
  12. Flux: The Explorer Shot by Villager
  13. Blade: #XII. Roxas Councilman (Avohkii); Shot by Villager
  14. Unit#phntk#1 Shot by Villager
  15. Sheogorath Poisoned by Dark Hunter
  16. The X
  17. Toa Onarax Dark Hunter (Kraata-Kal); Lynched by Mob
  18. Voxumo Shot by Villager
  19. Tex Shot by Villager
  20. Burnmad Shot by Villager

As of Day Four, the Village has won!

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

So yeah, Tex is right; you gotta wait until the host makes the opening post before you jump at things, guys.

If you claimed a spot in a post that was deleted, repost.

Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. :lol:

hrm..now i'm wondering if it'd be better to save my bullet. I could be killed and unable to shoot anybody.

What good would that do?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If I save my bullet, I could potentially kill a mafia if I had good evidence. However, the first night I might be killed, or lynched the next day.

I'm wondering the same thing... but I think I have a better idea in mind.

get a group of villagers together and kill the people with evidence of them being mafia?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

If I save my bullet, I could potentially kill a mafia if I had good evidence. However, the first night I might be killed, or lynched the next day.

I'm wondering the same thing... but I think I have a better idea in mind.

get a group of villagers together and kill the people with evidence of them being mafia?

Nonono... you'll see my idea when it occurs in the first scene. =P

I'm like a glacier

I'm a patient freak of nature

I don't post before the host does

Because I was there once

My last rap was deleted,

like those shoplifters getting fweeted

I don't steal, but sometimes I surprise borrow

I don't steel, ice types into the morrow

Any spot does for me

Is what I say usually

but since the South is where I be

(Sadly)

Might as well take spot Three.

Sheogorath through Flux added.

A special thanks to Windrider. I really appreciate you deleting those posts.

*takes spot 12*So, we can kill one person and one person only if we're a villager, right?

You may kill one person during the entire game, and only if you are a Villager or Councilman.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

hmmm.. i must eliminate my greatest enemy.. the number 19.. for there can only be one

But I'm #19. :(

*pats on the back* don't worry.. We can work together on 20 and 17... the combined powers of 19 and 18 is amazing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

hmmm.. i must eliminate my greatest enemy.. the number 19.. for there can only be one

*pats on the back* don't worry.. We can work together on 20 and 17... the combined powers of 19 and 18 is amazing.

I'm down for that.

~Unit#phntk#1

Don't think you can escape my wrath in this new game, you.

I'm down for that.

~Unit#phntk#1

Don't think you can escape my wrath in this new game, you.

ah goody

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

20 20 20 20 20 aaaaaaa.

- :burnmad:

Darn it Burnmad, now Voxumo and I have to kill you, adhering to our prior agreement! >: (

Indeed.. But remember burnmad it's nothing personal.. just business and power

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu