Exactly. "Case closed" quite frankly means, "It's a fact."-DovydasAlthough I have no doubt it wasn´t your intention, the part Dovydas bolded does imply that BIONICLE being the best LEGO line is indeed a fact. ~Gata.This is a question that asks your opinion, not facts. I stated my opinion that it's the greatest line ever. The name of the topic is not 'What is the fact about LEGO bringing Bionicle back.' Tell me where I even remotely state that my answer is fact, and not opinion like the posts of everyone else in this topic.
No it's not. Your opinion doesn't mean fact. You can't go along pretending that it does. -Dovydas
Because it's the best line LEGO has ever cared to make. Case closed. PERIOD.
Posted Dec 23 2011 - 08:33 AM
Come raise your lantern to the sky, and let's illuminate this night.
Perkahn | Elianne | Acissia | Cylund | Caerinn | Arkei
Posted Dec 28 2011 - 10:59 PM
"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history, doesn't make it the truth.
We live in a world where seeing is not believing. Where only a few know what really happened."
Posted Dec 30 2011 - 03:55 AM
Posted Jan 07 2012 - 10:37 AM
Obviously not, because we had about 50 gajillion unanswered plot points going for us before Bionicle ended, and that was when they were trying to wrap up the story. They definitely could have dragged this out a little longer if they wanted to.Exactly.
My answer:"Why? You shouldn't bring it back. Ten years is long enough to exhaust every story possibility."
Posted Jan 07 2012 - 03:25 PM
Posted Jan 19 2012 - 09:37 PM
Kanohi Collectors Guild
Secret Handshake Society
1 of 5
Posted Jan 21 2012 - 04:43 PM
Dragon types will rule
PM me if you have Pokemon White
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Posted Jan 21 2012 - 06:19 PM
Epics: Darkhunter Rebellion, Genesis of the Toa Rava, Review
Bionicle-based creations: Random Bionicle Pics,
(Please don't write over my signature if theres anything wrong with it, just PM me. I use the links)
Posted Jan 22 2012 - 12:39 AM
Posted Jan 22 2012 - 10:27 AM
Posted Jan 24 2012 - 12:44 PM
You hit the nail right on the head, LL. BIONICLE shouldn't come back right now, but it would be a tremendous waste for it to never come back.
"Well," I would say, "to be honest, I don't think Bionicle should be brought back right now. It needs a break of, at the very least, a few more years. If you're asking why Bionicle should be brought back, period -- it's huge. It's the closest thing Lego has to a professional science fiction storyline, and let me tell you, it's, in my opinion, brilliant. To throw it away forever so Lego will stay with younger kids... I don't know if that's the best move. If you can make Lego appeal to more older kids, even young adults, that opens up many new possibilities for storylines. Bionicle can do that."I think we should give Greg Farshtey and the rest of Bionicle's story team a break. Then, after several years, when they come back to Bionicle, they'll have new and exciting ideas for its continuation."
Posted Jan 24 2012 - 06:33 PM
Posted Jan 28 2012 - 11:37 PM
—Narrator, The Last Avengers Story
Posted Feb 04 2012 - 02:53 AM
Posted May 26 2013 - 02:54 PM
I think Bionicle should be brought back because...I really want to hear what happens to Velika! Were his plans stopped, for instance?
So, I'm still waiting for it to come back. Or at least be updated. Because if Bionicle is left unfinished, people might write their own endings to the story, and those endings might differ somewhat. (Google "Sanditon by Jane Austen" for an example of a similar story.)
Posted May 26 2013 - 07:47 PM
Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for 30 or more days in GD.
Revived topic closed.
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users