Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Syvra

Syvra sighed heavily as he created a large leaf extending from his hand to fan himself with

"Plus this is also a way for me to work against my fear." He said this as though he had more to say

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC; Syvra

Bloody heat

"I am starting to regret coming here. But if i remember correctly Ta-koro is in the center of a lake of lava in a volcanoe. past the Charred forest."

He lept fanning himself as he noticed the leaf starting to wilt

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra was sighing heavily

"Well the lave lake is in the volcano so if we travel towards the volcano we should be there. I truly don't know if this was wise. Perhaps after we are done here we should head to Ga-Wahi. I do not want to spend here any longer than needed."

He tries to rejuvenate the leaf a bit more as he fans himself

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra laughed a bit tiredly

"Yes we should at least try and look into the village, i am hoping they may have some form of less heat there."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The pub was one of the finest establishments in Ta-Koro, home to pretty decent food and several excellent vintages from across Mata-Nui(and even, it was whispered, beyond the island). It was compact and warm, usually full of friendly conversation and friendly people. It was an upper class establishment for midranking soldiers and well-off merchants. At night, there were some less savory types that would arrive, but the owner had hired a large, ex-Guard bouncer to keep things in order. It was a well-run, well-visited establishment, full of laughter even in these dark, troubling times.

Right now, however, the bar was completely silent. Conversation dropped to a halt as all attention fell on the giant Toa with the massive sword, making his way through his fifth glass of heavy wine and showing no signs of the alcohol affecting him in the slightest.

His name was Klavier. He was the Prophet. He had come to stop the world from burning.

Klavier frowned and thought about questions. He had a few good ones. Actually, a few really good ones. Questions like: "How did I get here? Why am I here? How much will all the alcohol I'm consuming cost me?" He moved his hands along the side of his glass, feeling the smooth pewter between his oversized fingers and listening to the soft whispers of the last few dregs of Le-Koro Red.

New question: even if I did know how much these drinks were running me, what goes for money here?

For a brief moment, he considered simply walking out, right there and then. He was a big man with a large sword and he had found himself in similar situations. They usually involved tossing people aside and making some vague threats OR they might just assume he was an insane blind Toa ravaged by some far-off war and let him go on his way. It happened. However, usually people who assumed he was an insane blind Toa ravaged by some far-off war never let him near the alcohol anyway and tried to lead him to some home conveniently located far, far away from their establishment. So this bartender probably assumed he had all of his marbles.

Klavier leaned back and listened to the wind. He could hear the clink of glasses, the creak of tables, and the soft rhapsody of the barman wiping down the bar. Disturbingly, he did not hear any conversation even though he could smell upwards of nine people.

Uh oh. Not this again.

Presumably, he had weirded out the bar. So, with a sudden motion, Klavier grabbed his pack and his sword and slung both across his back with practiced ease. With the wind, he could hear the tables and the people and moved past them with practiced grace, like a leaf through a gale.

The bouncer, a stout Ta-Matoran who only came up to Klavier's massive chest, moved to intercept. His voice cracked the silence like a egg shattering against a mixing bowl.

"Sir, you can't leave without paying."

"I don't have any money," said Klavier plaintively. Might as well tell the truth.

"Sir, if that is the case, then I will have to call the guard. I'm going to have to ask you to stay there while some-"

Time to play the insane blind Toa card. "That seems rather ridiculous," Klavier said, his face darkening, "I thought the booze was free! I can't read! How am I supp-"

"I'm sorry, but that's absolutely ridiculous," said the Matoran, somehow managing to look intimidating despite the height difference, "How could you expect to go to a pub, especially a fine establishment such as this one and expect to not pay?? It boggles the mind."

"What boggles my mind," said Klavier with an exaggerated hand gesture to show his righteous anger, "is how poorly you treat the disabled here in your establishment. No one read a menu to me or guided me to my chair. It's an absolute miracle I got where I was going without tripping someone's table over."

"That's enough, sir. I'm going to ask you to-"

With a sigh, Klavier reached forward and lightly grabbed the bouncer's head. Alright, that's enough of this. He was going to get run out of town but such is life. The Matoran briefly started struggling but wasn't able to get very far in his struggle before Klavier tossed him through a wall. There a thud, a snapping of timbers, and another thud in quick succession as the Matoran hit the wall, flew through the wall, and hit the ground on the other side.

Unsurprisingly, no one immediately moved to intercept the blind Prophet.

All hail the savior of the world, tossing short ones through bar walls. What am I doing here?

More questions.

Edited by Vismund Seraphim

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Koro StreetsA smashing sound was heard across the street.There he went. Same bouncer at the bar Tuara talked to last night. Every night actually. Trayl.She looked around, up and down the street. Of course, nobody had come to the aid of a man getting tossed through the wall of Tuara's favorite bar.Oh perfect.Tuara tucked her thumbs into her belt, gripping the plated sections of metal that looped around her waist. A light sigh and a subtle rolling motion of the eyes and she was off, moving towards the bar across the street. Many Ta-Koronians had stopped to look at the Matoran groaning on the ground. He was a pretty good bouncer. Knew how to deal with problems. And if Trayl was down and out, there was a problem, "S'cuse me," Tuara slipped herself by people in the crowd, many of them moving after recognizing their old Deputy. She got a couple of smiles from across the way, suddenly making her miss her job. Why wouldn't she?She was basically doing it still.Coming to a stop, Tuara's feet softly scraped the road, planting into the ground. There she stood over Trayl, her hips and back straight. She looked up through the hole, her hands lazily hanging onto her belt by her thumbs. Her voice was clear and commanding, yet still calm and careful. No sense in being stupid."I'd commend you on such a throw, but I feel like you're probably too drunk to understand the compliment."Tuara raised an eyebrow, "I think maybe if you waited in a nice tank for a while you'd be able to appreciate it," she called through the opening, "How's that sound big guy?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

He should have left quicker. Before the crowds had time to gather, before the clammer of people filled the air and broke the beautiful, calm quiet, like a boulder in a placid lake. Klavier sighed. Every time. EVERY time. It must be some sort of bizarre cultural quirk of this island: every time you started throwing people out of buildings, people started getting testy. Of course, that brought up thoughts of where he USED to live, and that was absolutely no good. No good at all. Klavier generally tried to avoid thoughts of the Bad Times if at all possible.

Slowly, the noise died down and Klavier heard a voice call from beyond the hole he had made. "I'd commend you on such a throw, but I feel like you're probably too drunk to understand the compliment."

Drunk? He thought, frowning. I don't feel drunk. Why would she think I'm drunk?

"I think maybe if you waited in a nice tank for a while you'd be able to appreciate it," she called through the opening, "How's that sound big guy?"

Klavier scratched at his eye bandage. "I'm not sure I like the sound of waiting around anywhere for any particular amount of time. Seems like a waste of minutes better spent elsewhere." His voice had a foreign lilt to it; not just foreign to Mata-Nui, but foreign to the language he was speaking as well. It sounded uncomfortable, like an ill-fitting shoe. "I have no problems with leaving. After all, I was just about to go."

He took a step forward, then stopped for a moment, lost in thought.

"Unless...hmmm...you wouldn't happen to be interested in the Prophecy, would you? The Song of Things Unseen and Things Unspoken? Or perhaps the Chain of Softly Metered Memory?"

He played with the hilt of his sword. I could bring enlightenment to this dark place.

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

Loren- Ta-koro- Hospital

IC: The grey Toa put down the stack of paper with a sigh.He had forgotten just how many forms one needed to go through after saving somebody's and bringing them one of the Guards preferred hospitals. Luckily, he had filled out so many different ones that there had been several jokes going around about how he sometimes did excess ones in his sleep.

Placing the stack of parchment on the nearby secretary's desk, (they would make sure that it reached the appropriate archives) Loren stopped by the young Toa that was the source of his current problems. He had been by earlier to ask the reason why he had been bleeding out next to a Matoran with a broken neck. The kid had seemed pretty worried about it, and the Guardsman guessed that all sorts of nasty things had been running through his mind since he had woken up.

Why did I do it?

Did I enjoy it?

Am I a monster?

Are they going to lock me up forever now?

Do I deserve that?

Those were the normal questions that plagued the mind of somebody in that situation. Perhaps not all of them, but at least some of them were most likely buzzing like angry hoto bugs. A few words were all it usually took to deal with them. Not guaranteed to work, but they helped more often then not.

Tadris looked at him as he walked in and sat down on a stool next to the bed, something that looked like worry in his eyes. Loren let out another sigh and started speaking.

"First off, no, we are not going to toss you in jail. You killed that Matoran in self defense. A regrettable action, but you had no choice. Take it, accept it and move on. keep the memory with you but don't let it eat you from the inside out. Hopefully you can come up with some way to avoid a similar thing from happening again.

Secondly, try and find somebody to talk to about it. You don't need to but I find it helps." He grinned before continuing," Yes I go through stuff like this too."

After several more minutes of talking he got up and left, saying by means of goodbye, "If you ever need help, just ask for Lieutenant Loren at the Guard. Even if I'm not there word will reach me."

Once outside the hospital, he took a breath of the hot, dry air, clearing his sinuses of the the scent of the disinfectant and odd herbs that pervaded hospitals. His patrol had been taken over once he had come in carrying a critically injured Toa, so he had nothing to do.

One of the finer bars in the koro was nearby, often frequented by Guard officers and others the owner trusted not to get drunk and crash a bar stool over someone's head. The Toa of Sonics decided to head over there.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara watched the large man sort of crouch at the opening he had made, still not low enough to see through, but he continued on anyways, "I'm not sure I like the sound of waiting around anywhere for any particular amount of time. Seems like a waste of minutes better spent elsewhere."Smart man.You're telling me."I have no problems with leaving. After all, I was just about to go."Tuara looked down at Trayl, letting her one thumb out of the belt to place on her forehead. She smiled kindly at the bouncer who had just gained the strength to look up at her. The ex-Deputy reached down, helping him to his feet. "Unless...hmmm...you wouldn't happen to be interested in the Prophecy, would you? The Song of Things Unseen and Things Unspoken? Or perhaps the Chain of Softly Metered Memory?" Tuara raised an eyebrow, the wall smasher finishing his advancement as Trayl finally regained his footing. This guy didn't seem to be in the best of health.Oh wow those things I know about.Oh yeah, I remember those things you know about!Tuara helped Trayl lean against the wall, unable to speak, the breath having been knocked out of him from the impact, "Sure buddy," Tuara was about to nod to a Matoran in the crowd to go get the Guard when she recognized a member already having made his way over. She signaled to Loren, waving her fingers to him to approach in case they needed to take action. She looked back at the Toa, "Whatever you want to talk about," Tuara gestured again, this time a little stronger and with more urgency having noticed the man holding his blade, "The second one sounds nice, about the chains and memories."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Loren- Ta-koro- Bar

IC: Upon reaching the bar, Loren a small crowd had formed around one side of it as well as a ... hole. There was a hole in the wall. The Toa did not remember that being there the last time he had been at the bar. It was then that he noticed the large Toa at the center of the crowd and Tuara gesturing at him. A hand moving to the huge slab of metal on the Toa's back caused Tuara to gesture even more emphatically to him.

While the former Guard member kept talking, Loren moved closer, stopping at the outside of the crowd.and took a good look at the Pakari wearing Toa. A dirty cloth was wound over his eyes, suggesting blindness. The way that he moved and how he knew where Tuara was suggested that it was not a handicap, probably not a new problem. His green coloration suggested the element of Air, adding another reason why being blind might not be a handicap. Air was everywhere after all.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC. Ta-Koro Bar.Kyron swept into the bar, a compact crossbow sliding into his hand from a hidden position. It wasn't prepared to fire just yet, nor was it aimed. He had been watching the exchange for a few moments before deciding that Tuara just might need assistance. She could probably handle the Toa herself, but she couldn't smooth over the situation at the bar going solo.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

He could smell new bodies. Good. He wanted a crowd. A crowd for the Teachings, for which he was Prophet and Catalyst. However, he could hear the clink of weapons through the din of the crowd, but that was to be expected. It never hurt to be prepared. He sighed and listened to the wind, feeling its contours wrap around his ears with new information.

"Sure buddy," said the stern woman. "Whatever you want to talk about."

Klavier could hear the sound of her hand moving, not helping the bouncer, but rather...was she summoning her Animus? Klavier frowned for a moment but felt no change in the air. So, perhaps...ahhh, someone moving in her direction, it was a motion, a gesture to call her friend over!

The ways of the unseeing continue to distract and confuse. When will they open their eyes and see, for once? Klavier relaxed.

"The second one sounds nice, about the chains and memories."

Klavier gently smiled and pulled out his sword with one hand. Practice turned his motion in a sinuous dance. There was a brief moment of tension, a moment where he could smell pulses racing and grips tightening. It always happened. Always. Klavier smiled and put the sword into the dirt and the moment (mostly) passed.

"Once," his voice seemed to come from a place far, far from here, "I had a vision. In my vision, there was a glorious city of light and ash. There was light because it was blessed and ash because it was built on the funeral pyres of their enemies. The city was ruled by three kings, each greater than the last. The first was a poet who ruled with a crown of silver. The second was a warrior who ruled with a crown of gold. The third was a general who ruled with a crown of diamonds."

His face was rapturous, his voice intoned with patience. For those willing to listen, he sounded like he had told this story many, many times before.

"One day, the three kings were hearing grievances from the people and were growing weary of their duties. The diamond king threatened to fall asleep, the golden king was asleep, but the silver king still looked attentive as he pulled out his lute and began to play. Roused from his drowsiness, the diamond king looked towards the silver king in terrible anger.

'Why,' he said, 'do you play such? You dishonor our people and dishonor our kingdom?'

The silver king shrugged and said 'Your sleep dishonors them and us more. If you sleep, the dreams will crawl into your head and change you forever. How can you be impartial then? How can you claim to rule?'

The golden king still slept.

The diamond king bristled. 'I am the same person when I woke up this morning! I will be the same person when I go to sleep tonight and I will be the same person when I wake up tomorrow!'

The silver king continued to play and smiled, singing softly to himself.

'You are a fool. Memory is a chain.

We build links for ourselves, forging the chain piece by piece.

It is memory that binds us to the ground and each day it grows heavier.

Every day it wraps us tighter and changes us forever. '

And the diamond king was astounded and was silent the rest of the day. And that is the end of my vision."

There was an expectant pause as Klavier finished his story, both hands gripped solidly around the sword's hilt as it stuck straight up from the ground. "Would you like to hear another?"

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tadris

"Thank you..."

Before Tadris could even breathe the words from mouth, Loren was gone, but his presence remained with him for some time as the young Toa dwelt upon the Guardsman's words.

I go through stuff like this too.

As much as the sentiment was appreciated, and with all due respect, wasn't Loren a military Matoran? He was trained to fight and undoubtedly to kill. His mind had grown and adapted to the concept of death. Meanwhile, Tadris was only just beginning to comprehend that people died and things ended, the numbness from Rucia's passing only just beginning to subside. And out of nowhere, he finds blood on his own hands. Death's face had appeared suddenly and bite him on the arm. If he himself could barely understand it, how could Loren? How could anyone? How could the world just carry on existing when something so terrible had happened? Just like when Rucia... Left....

Rucia. The image of her brilliant white corpse, wrapped in loose, blood-stained grey robes, her eyes cold and lifeless, the fire that once flared within her put out for good. The image of her stone-cold body flashed before him. And the image of her killer. The Skakdi pirate. Is this how he felt when he killed her? What did he feel when his axe claimed its first victim? He seemed to kill her without so much as a second thought. Was he, like Loren, accustomed to death being a part of life? Or is it that some people can just take it?

Lying back down and rolling onto his side, Tadris gazed thoughtfully through the gaping round eyeholes in his mask on the bedside table. His Kakama took the form of a Hau, the mask of shielding. The Hau was frequently used as a symbol for the Great Spirit because of it was seen as the face of protection, which Mata-Nui gave to the Matoran. He wore the face of protection, yet he had killed a Matoran. How could he protect them if he had killed one?

Take it, accept it and move on.

Maybe he had killed one - but it was an accident, self defence. It was time to put it behind him, and redouble his efforts to do good in the world. Death may be just another path, one that everyone must take.

It was time to move on.

IC. Ta-Koro Bar.In a split second the crossbow was aimed at Klavier. Kyron had flinched the moment he'd driven his sword in the ground. He half-expected it to be a gesture of exertion- a use of his element. However, as nothing happened, he slowly lowered his weapon. Then, what was most unexpected happened: he began to tell a tale. He spun a web with his words, relaying a parable that sure to have been told many times. Kyron was mesmorized by his story. This was why he didn't interrupt- normally he would've attempted to bring the man down.The detective tried to conduct an analysis on the Toa, but had little success. He was obviously in his own fantasy, believing himself to be a prophet of some sort. It would probably be safer than anything to lock him up- a man with powers living within the confines of insanity was too dangerous to let roam."For assault on a citizen and minor property damage, you are under arrest," he again aimed his crossbow, "on your knees."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: RyzenSyvra had not given a response yet, but he said something about the volcano. Ryzen felt stupid. When he was in Kini-Nui, the volcano had been closer. Then he decided to go into the Le-Wahi jungle, and away from the volcano, and got lost. He smiled grimly to himself. I wasn't heading for Ta-Wahi, and now the volcano is further. How stupid of me to not remember.

Syvra paused a bit before looking to Ryzen

"Well judging from our position, i would say we have about 4 hours till we get to the volcano."

With that Syvra began to walk off toward the northeast

OOC: Hey Ryzen i was thinking of fading to black then suddenly ending up at the bridge leading to Ta-Koro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: RyzenThey had walked on for what seemed like years. Then they stopped. In front of them was a large lake of lava, and a small island with a fortress on it. Ta-Koro. But the bridge was down, leaving them no way to get there. "How are we supposed to get there? There is no visible way apart from the bridge, which is down." Ryzen said.

Syvra paused as he looked at the distance. He saw the pillars on the side of the island. With that he turned to Ryzen

"Well i may have a plan. I can create an essential bridge over there. I know for a fact there are some plants that seems to resilent to heat. I can try to create several vines that reach over to the island but i will tell you that you'll have to climb over."

He waited for Ryzen to reply.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra concentrated for a few seconds before several vines shot out from the side of the island connecting to the platform they both were on.

Hesistantly Syvra stepped off and grabbed onto the sides of the vines before going hand to hand. He seemed to hit a snag for a second as he lost his grip but soon he was on the other side.

He yelled over to Ryzen

"Ok you can head over now just don't look down

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra quickly withdrew the vines before he looked to Ryzen.

"Well I don't know about you but i think we should begin looking around. I mean i have only crossed through here once before and i only stopped for supplies."

He seemed to notice a bit of a crowd gathering a tavern but did not give much notice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra nodded a bit looking at Ryzen a bit closer.

"Well i think that crowd over there would be a good place to start."

He points his hand towards the gathering crowd that is near a wall in a tavern

OCC: Open for interaction as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra began to approach the crowd when he noticed the large toa with bandages over his eyes and the several guards near him

"Well this seems like a lively gathering." He calls out rather loudly

As he looked upon the scene he summoned vines around his hand creating essential gloves that were lined with thorns

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra simply waited for a reply from one of the guards.

OOC: waiting for some one other than Ryzen or i to reply

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Please may anyone reading excuse the lameness of this post, my writing batteries need recharging.

IC: Tadris

Life went on for the village of Ta-Koro, and life went on also for Tadris, Toa of fire, whether he wished it or not. He was a Toa. His dark deed was done, yes, but he had survived the encounter with death, and he was going to make the most of it. Whether fate had a deliberate reason for this or if it was just a coincidence, he did not care. What he did care about was the sweet taste of life. Firm but delicate.

The people of Tadris' home village continued their lives as he stood in the place where only a day previously, he had fought with the Matoran. Now, he was dead, but his name lived on, and always would in Tadris' memories: Quatan. All the others in the village below had their own names, their own lives, just as Quatan had his. But Quatan spent it all trying to prove he was somebody else, somebody better. Tadris vowed never to make this or his own mistake ever again.

The memories of his life as a Matoran were long gone, and none had reappeared since before Rucia's death. But for some reason, it didn't seem to matter so much anymore. The past had happened, it was gone. All Tadris ever wanted to focus on now was moving ever onwards, to find Rynekk again to see if he was okay. Regrets and lost memories were all just obstacles, they could only slow him down. So what better way to move swiftly forward than using a mask of speed?

The Hau-shaped mask in his left hand dangled and looked up at him, and he down at it, into its eyeholes. After some contemplation, he raised it slowly and fitted the face of the Great Spirit over his own. He felt his body fill with strength, his powers and colour return to him. With one last look of the village, he smirked, his mask beginning to glow. Then, without warning, he took off at the speed of sound, with a mighty eruption of dust that followed him into the horizon.

OOC: Tadris to Po-Wahi.

IC: SyvraSyvra slowly and covertly summoned a vine from his hand to his Spear on his back so as to be able to grab it at a moments notice.He seemed poised and ready for anything has his eyes narrowed a bit.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

He could hear the song of metal scraped against wood, as the crossbow was loaded and aimed at his back. He could smell the wood, the care used to make it. He could smell its history, hear its song, the love and care used to craft it, the hands of the carver. He could taste the varnish. Or maybe...maybe it was his imagination. Running away with him again. Klavier grinned as its bearer spoke.

"For assault on a citizen and minor property damage, you are under arrest," he again aimed his crossbow, "on your knees."

"Didn't you already hear me say," said Klavier, not moving an inch, "that being arrested sounds like a waste of time?"

From within the bar, a gust of wind arose with no warning. Kyron found himself being flung across the room, a force equivalent to a hammer hitting him square in the chest. He landed heavily atop a sturdy table, smashing it underneath the combined force of his weight and the gust of wind that had brought him there. He had held onto the crossbow; in the confusion, no one had noticed that he had gotten a wild shot off.

A crossbow bolt quivered, lodged in the ground in front of Klavier. Blood flowed slowly from the shallow cut in Klavier's leg. No one moved. Tension built, filled the room, and nearly drowned the crowd that had gathered. And Klavier refused to move, even as blood traveled to his foot, sticky and red.

He smiled.

These are truly the end of days.

OOC: Bane, if I have misread what your character would do in the split seconds of that situation, please feel free to tell me and I can change it.

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra smiles a bit as he watched the quick exchange in the tavern while bringing wipping his hand forward a bit and holding his staff firmly in his right hand.

He lightly pushes himeself through the crowd before looking to one of the Female Toa of fire that seemed to be the one presiding over the event at hand

"I can offer my help."

He seemed to whisper that to her

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu