Bionicle In Minecraft

Khromatose

7a1c55d3dca6f92c45521cc84070e07c-d8b8nhl
This was a second series I made when I was bored and looking for ideas for when I was working on the comics/animations for the Finale of Arctic's Comics. 

THE COMICS:

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 2: The Hunt

Chapter 3: The Adventures of Everyone

Chapter 4: Entering The Nether

Chapter 5: Running the Gauntlet

SPECIAL STUFF (Will be in all comic topics):

Extras:

Over the Years:

Holiday Comics

PGS are not allowed anymore for the duration of Chapters 3 and 4, but I will consider all applicants. More slots will be added as story continues.
PM me with a request following a Xanis Sprite Sheet if you want to be a Bionicle
PM me with a request following a Vortex Sprite Sheet without the head to be a Minecraft Player.
Questions will be asked about personality, choice of weaponry, facial appearance (for Minecraftians), and etc. so you may put these detail in if you want.
1. PhoenixFireBlaze a.k.a. Dharak; Minecraftian - Hunter
2. Tahukan; Bionicle
3. Sybre; Bionicle
4. Loganto; Bionicle

Credits:
Xanis for Xanis sprites (btw, I did the trident & Kiril)
The guys who did the Vortex Kit
Ninja In The Shadows for the MC Sword/Tools which were made for the characters
Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Nice job man I never realized that potato can't read English in minecraft XD although didn't he say he can't use his powers to get diamond and gold?

First off, his name is Kray, kay?

And if you read The Hunt Part 1, they do talk about his powers.

Hopefully I'll get a comic done around three weeks.

And I just realized that I'm getting followed. YAY!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Nice job man I never realized that potato can't read English in minecraft XD although didn't he say he can't use his powers to get diamond and gold?

First off, his name is Kray, kay?

And if you read The Hunt Part 1, they do talk about his powers.

Hopefully I'll get a comic done around three weeks.

And I just realized that I'm getting followed. YAY!

Oh XD I meant pohatu either way im wrong XD

Yah i started following a while back

:voyanui:

I found this while playing Minecraft. No joke. Anyway, as a fan of Minecraft (and BIONICLE), I was intrigued by the title. But also intrigued by the series. So full of mystery! And I like the sprite choice for the MC people. But what's even better is the fact that you used actual Minecraft sprites for the series. That was the cherry on top. :) My favorite part so far is the overall fate of the Skeleton King. It was pretty cool.

It may just be me, but the comics progress a little fast. Took me about 10 minutes to read every comic total, but I am a fast reader. So it may just be me. I'll be keeeping an eye on this series. Nice work!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Can I mention deviantart, cuz i have one under Color17 and I often put comic deadlines on there.

Either way, on Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23, Comic #15 of Bionicle In Minecraft will come out. But if I have the time, it might come out earlier.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Can I mention deviantart, cuz i have one under Color17 and I often put comic deadlines on there.

Either way, on Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23, Comic #15 of Bionicle In Minecraft will come out. But if I have the time, it might come out earlier.

dA is allowed here, but it really depends on the appropriateness of the content, you know?

I look forward to it!

mindeth the cobwebs

Episode 15: Upgrade

Hey, I had some extra time on my hands so here it is.

I have a feeling that guy's gonna make some deadly weapons.

Hold it, Hold it... Are you accepting PGSs? if so, I'd be happy to punch them trees.

I think he is. He's already putting me in, so I guess you're allowed to, but you'd better hurry. One spot left!

Edited by Sybre the Mental

mindeth the cobwebs

Hold it, Hold it... Are you accepting PGSs? if so, I'd be happy to punch them trees.

I think he is. He's already putting me in, so I guess you're allowed to, but you'd better hurry. One spot left!

Yes PGS is open to whoever wants a spot as you said there is currently only one spot left, although Arctic had said in the main post that more spots may open at a latter point

-Tahukan TTVM

:voyanui:

Here we go! We got some strange things appearing in these comics from here on. Keep a close look for anything out of the ordinary.

Episode 16: Tricks or Trees

BTW, the comic has no relation to halloween, despite the obvious pun.

Creative mode? In a survival world? *walks away muttering that exact statement over and over in different tones and speeds*

mindeth the cobwebs

Ahem by my deductions there is no one in creative against current belief I believe that loganto being a toa of the green walked by and activated his powers growing them I still say your doing great with these

-Tahukan TTVM

But ye forget my fantasimical powers of being a great being. ponder this, and find truth in thine holy self.

By the way, how about 2x'ing the size? Squinting hurts my eyes.

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Ahem By My Deductions There Is No One In Creative Against Current Belief I Believe That Loganto Being A Toa Of The Green Walked By And Activated His Powers Growing Them I Still Say Your Doing Great With These

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

But Ye Forget My Fantasimical Powers Of Being A Great Being. Ponder This, And Find Truth In Thine Holy Self.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking of doing that but I'm pretty lazy on doing so, although it only takes a minute or two. BTW, I might be able to post a comic somewhere around next week. I'm in Spring Break.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Ahem By My Deductions There Is No One In Creative Against Current Belief I Believe That Loganto Being A Toa Of The Green Walked By And Activated His Powers Growing Them I Still Say Your Doing Great With These

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

But Ye Forget My Fantasimical Powers Of Being A Great Being. Ponder This, And Find Truth In Thine Holy Self.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking of doing that but I'm pretty lazy on doing so, although it only takes a minute or two. BTW, I might be able to post a comic somewhere around next week. I'm in Spring Break.

Coolio, by the way, might I ask what program you use?

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

The classic MS Paint for the panels/comic, and Paint.NET or Photoshop for the text and special effects.

And BTW, I just learned of the Multiquote function....derp.

And another BTW, I'm almost halfway done with this comic.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

The classic MS Paint for the panels/comic, and Paint.NET or Photoshop for the text and special effects.

How interesting.

Dude, I love it! When I looked at that "English" part in your post, I knew I'd like this comic. Anyway, Sybre is portrayed quite correctly and I detected a bit of insanity in him (probably due to his appearance). That's good. And Sybre also looks kinda funny with that happy face! He looks like some jolly guy who's been trapped at Silent Hill for a while! I also find it a little funny/creepy that he kept the same facial expression throughout almost the entire comic. And he kinda reminds me of Lavertus from Chima. A nice outcast with a touch of insanity.

By the way, I have weird handwriting (on the brink of serial killer-ish), I kinda have those little fangs that Sybre has, and I love tea! Your portrayal of Sybre was spot-on and I look forward to any of his future appearances.

Also, if you were planning for Sybre to stay with the gang on the surface, I'm cool with that. I don't care. Although, I dunno if his eyes will hurt or not with that blackness in his eyes! :D

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

How interesting.

Interesting? How so?
And BTW,

Episode 17: Sybre, Guardian of the Cave

Nothing strange going on here, unless you count the fact that Sybre can write in English.

And it also 2x bigger.

because the walls can be manipulated to look "craftyer" if you add noise without color saturation in PDN. so I was curious about it. and thanks for the 2x! :D

Dude, I love it! When I looked at that "English" part in your post, I knew I'd like this comic. Anyway, Sybre is portrayed quite correctly and I detected a bit of insanity in him (probably due to his appearance). That's good. And Sybre also looks kinda funny with that happy face! He looks like some jolly guy who's been trapped at Silent Hill for a while! I also find it a little funny/creepy that he kept the same facial expression throughout almost the entire comic. And he kinda reminds me of Lavertus from Chima. A nice outcast with a touch of insanity.

By the way, I have weird handwriting (on the brink of serial killer-ish), I kinda have those little fangs that Sybre has, and I love tea! Your portrayal of Sybre was spot-on and I look forward to any of his future appearances.

Also, if you were planning for Sybre to stay with the gang on the surface, I'm cool with that. I don't care. Although, I dunno if his eyes will hurt or not with that blackness in his eyes! :D

You're welcome! :D A lot of guessing went about when making this comic in the hopes of making him perfect. And he won't go to the surface but he's important in giving them ores from the cave he's bound to.

IT does say on the title that he's the Guardian of the Cave of Sacred Ore.

And BTW, you did provide me that sprite sheet I used...so yeah.

How interesting.

Interesting? How so?
And BTW,

Episode 17: Sybre, Guardian of the Cave

Nothing strange going on here, unless you count the fact that Sybre can write in English.

And it also 2x bigger.

because the walls can be manipulated to look "craftyer" if you add noise without color saturation in PDN. so I was curious about it. and thanks for the 2x! :D

Ah, I'm fixing them currently. Thanks for the tip though. And you're welcome. :D

And this is the point in which I realized that there are two kettles...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

My brother designed an awesome picture-thing (I forgot the word for it :D). Working on the next comic but I don't know when it'll be done. Maybe somewhere in the next two weeks.

And thinking about PGS, I would have more spaces, but there are only three people who actually read this, hmm?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

And thinking about PGS, I would have more spaces, but there are only three people who actually read this, hmm?

Dude, what you need is epic advertisements for your sig, profile, and any other legal place to put them. Have epic visuals. Make people want to come see your comics! Show them just what you're doing here!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Dude, what you need is epic advertisements for your sig, profile, and any other legal place to put them. Have epic visuals. Make people want to come see your comics! Show them just what you're doing here!

I have been working on a new signature, but I have to check if it complies with the rules.

I'm sure many more read it, Not just us.

That does explain the 445 views here....and I this is where I also realizes that I also have more pageviews on my DA.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hey great series. However since I'm hunter shouldn't I be on the PGS list?

You realize that you are right next to me....right? BTW, I put you on....Ask me in person next time lil' bro.

Sorry for getting off-topic in this post.

So....I'm back in school sadly after a week of Spring Break, so I'm back to really slow updates. But I have finished comic 18, but it's in need of text.

Hopefully, the watching of Star Trek payed off, cuz' it's time to shine Loganto! :D

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hey great series. However since I'm hunter shouldn't I be on the PGS list?

You realize that you are right next to me....right? BTW, I put you on....Ask me in person next time lil' bro.

Sorry for getting off-topic in this post.

So....I'm back in school sadly after a week of Spring Break, so I'm back to really slow updates. But I have finished comic 18, but it's in need of text.

Hopefully, the watching of Star Trek payed off, cuz' it's time to shine Loganto! :D

HOORAY! :D I am so excited!