Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Kunitu]

"Slacking off again 'Haga?"

Swinging upside down from a nearby branch, Kunitu, or Kuni, as she preferred to be referred as, smiled at her fellow resident of Le-Koro, a rather unfitting expression for someone who would probably punish her colleague in some crazy fashion. Of course, it could be possible she was too lazy to actually do so, but when dealing with the commander, nobody really knew what to do.

"So, I wonder what your punishment shall be?"

IC: Kehaga - Below Le-koro -

Kehaga let out a yelp as Kunitu appeared in his field of vision, hanging upside-down, he nearly fell of the branch. "K-Kuni! Slacking off? I was just um...checking the stability of this tree....yeah that's it!" He put his left ear receptor to the trunk and gave it a few taps. "Seems sturdy!" He chuckled nervously.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Now now, 'Haga," said Kunitu, her smile still present. "Your job wasn't to check the sturdiness of the tree, but to patrol the village. Looks like you aren't doing so well with that."

The Toa of Air spun around, pulling herself up into an upright position as she sat down on the branch she was previously hanging from. It was fun, dealing with her colleague's attempts at escaping his duty, but it did get a bit repetitive over time.

"If you're bored with patrol, you could just ask for a transfer you know."

IC:

Dhurin noticed Kehuri's gaze hover over the Matoran of Earth. The Matoran was still standing at the Tree line, Watching the insanity occur in Pala-Koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Topspin walked out. I should get something I like...then wehd share it...gah, no. The big gye's toow damaged...

...AND SO AM I!

He felt a small shard of bone, less than a centimeter long and only slightly above hair width, breaking off of his skull and out through his skin. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!" He stumbled forward, caught entirely by surprise, and fell on his face, unconscious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Been there done that, Patrolling is the closest thing they'll let me have to being out in the field." Kehaga said, Kuni knew all too well that the one thing Kehaga wanted was to get assigned to more...exciting assignments such as raiding a Nui-Rama hive or going on some scouting mission to who knows where, something dangerous. Problem was, Kehaga didn't qualify. His superiors saw him as too much of a liability to put on a 'important' mission. He was always goofing off and shirked his responsibilities. His training with disk throwing was particularly lacking.
He sighed, "They'll never let me do anything actually 'important.'"
Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Eumirax

Not dead. Eumirax could feel Topspin's pulse. But for now, Topspin was paralyzed. This, he could tell from the electric signals being sent around his body. Well, the electric signals he couldn't feel told him that. Nothing people couldn't fix. But Eumirax would fix it.

Hefting the Toa on his back, he started walking, through the forest towards the highways. And then he ran.

I can feel my pulse. My heart is beating deadly fast, from a combination of my running and my destiny. I can see it, approaching. It's so close. I will touch it. In fact, I'm starting to get distressed. Derictorius is clever, but his plan didn't feel like so. It's my destiny to help him achieve the apex. I know that much. So why didn't he let me keep my destiny?

Why do I need to hold the Toa in my hands?

The Toa of Lightning had to bring Topspin to Ga-Wahi. And then, on to the next, at Po-Koro. Time passed, and Eumirax completed the job. The Aukati still in the forest had already begun searching for Topspin; They had suffered, and missing an entire member wasn't helping their moods, or their numbers. But Topspin wasn't anywhere in the forests of Le-Wahi; For now, he would be in Ga-Wahi, unconscious. And then he'd come back. But for Eumirax.....

The second errand was done.

OOC: Eumirax to Po-Wahi, Topspin to Ga-Wahi. (He's still unconscious.)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Yeah I guess I could do that...." Kehaga didn't really want to, training was really boring. It was about then that he noticed Beak coming down, he'd gonna all way around the village on Kehaga's 'patrol'. "Oh look there's Beak, welp I better get back to patrolling...okay see ya!" He said as he went to push off the dummy of himself off of Beak and try to get on before Kunitu could induce some sort of punishment.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"I have an idea," said the commander. "Go defeat 100 Nui-Rama; this is an order. It counts as part of your patrol, and besides, clearing out the remnants after the destruction of the Hive is a fun thing to do."

She leapt off the branch and onto her own Gukko, which was waiting below.

"I'll even follow you and help if you want."

OOC: Timeskip from Pala-Koro to Le-Koro.IC. Sucogu and Hau had made their way back to Le-Koro. Even as they got their, he realized what he should've seen miles back: an invasive army. Out of the trying pan? Yes. Into the oven? He'd have to see."Hau. Lead Toa into battle in the left flank. Use our chain lightning technique to take out the most enemies."He pointed to two other Toa nearby, beckoning them to come with him. The time to defend Le-Koro was now. He and the other two mounted the trained Kane-Ra kept in the stables nearby. The three burst off, swords at the ready.The triad broke through the ranks, crushing enemies under their heel. Sucogu slashed down. He slashed to the side. Down again. Sheathing his sword, he hooked his feet against the Kane-Ra and swung harder. Some enemies went down, but others slashed back. He and the other three had a target: A Toa of lightning, large and muscular, was emitting powerful blasts on any and all defenders. Target acquired.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kehaga's eyes widened, and his face beamed. This was exactly the kind of thing he needed to prove himself. One hundred Nui-Rama? Piece of cake! "Yes Ma'am!" And with that he sped off to down the jungle, keeping a sharp eye from Nui-Rama.

IC: I thought for a second. Normally I would think I could take this guy, but my leg was still not completely better from the Jaga sting. I doubted it ever would be. My stomach was hurting from the cut too, and it was threatening to come open again. "We refuse." I teleported onto one of the wooden boxes (OOC: pick a Toa, any Toa) and touched it with my hand, trying to absorb it.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kehaga - Le-Wahi -

They were flying at a good speed toward the remains of the Nui-Rama Hive, there were always plenty of stray Nui-Rama around to pick off. Those suckers never seemed to die, Kehaga had never actually killed a Nui-Rama before, but he'd seen other Gukko Force Members do it, they made it look easy. How hard could it be?

"It'll be harder than you expect." Kunitu said.

"I'll keep that in mind!" he replied, though he still didn't seem that worried. They flew through a few more trees and then into a small clearing, there were there, at the remains of the Hive. Now they just had to find a few Nui-Rama to pick off...

IC: "Find him and bring him back here. We have enough pain and loss on our hands already."

Enough pain and loss on our hands already. It sounded wimpy to Dino, and yet true. He would not admit it aloud, but he felt the same way. The words repeated in his head over and over as he ran through the jungle, cutting through thick brush with his blades.

Barricade could tell the emotion Dino was feeling, for he was feeling it too. And he knew it was that which spurred them to run through thick jungle so quickly. "A scream. That was it."

Roadbuster clenched his fist. "Whoever attacked mah buddy's gonna DIE!" He resisted the urge to use his Kakama. No leads, no trails, and I need their help. This is retarded!

Leadfoot cracked his knuckles as he ran. "Yeah! Rip ther' heads from their spines!" He didn't really feel the same way. He was tired of fighting, wanted some peacetime to have fun with his squadmates. He couldn't say that though, and dared not even phrase it in thought, for fear of sealing himself in emotions he did not wish to have.

And all the same, Leadfoot took the scolding for it. "Quiet! You fools sound like Phantoms, and I would know! How do we know it wasn't that Phantom woman?!" Barricade used his disk launcher, in claw mode, to slash through a thick bush in his way.

"Because she's far-off. We've gotten a-used to her, he'd have known her style if she was sneaking-on him. On top of that, she has some injury. Not as bad as ours, but enough not to want to fight us until she's certain she can kill us all." Dino wasn't quite sure if that wasn't now. "Eh...maybe we should check. Where would she have gone?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC. Battle.His steed halted directly before he reached the other Toa of lightning. He dodged an absent-minded bolt of lightning, but it caused him to bend over in a way such that he fell from his Kane-Ra. For a second, all he could do was look up at the trees far above his head. He was awakened from this glaze by the scream of a Toa.The older Toa bolted up, watching the mauled corpse of one of the two Toa he'd brought down here. The Toa- one from Ta-Koro -had made the mistake of trying to rush him unassisted. He was immediately impaled on this enemy's sword. Rookie mistake. Sucogu and his final colleague circled their opponent carefully. Sucogu fired off a quick bolt of lightning, to nearly no effect. It was deflected. His comrade did the same, with a blast of icicles. They shattered went they hit him, again to no effect. He nodded at the other Toa, motioning with his sword. His comrade- Icy, he'd call him for now -nodded in return. They both charged, one diagonally and one straight on, slashing away. A kick sent Sucogu flying back, leaving Icy to fend off the Toa- Sparky -for himself. Icy and Sparky were going at it for a few minute, allowing Sucogu to recooperate. He grabbed his axe, and threw it behind Sparky, subsequently activating the Socugan. If the axe counted as a projectile, it would fly back and him Sparky...which it did not. It was worth a try.He lunged forward and attempted to slash down at his enemy. The battle continued.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Aparangi cleared his throat, testing how much DJ had actually amplified his voice. After the cough echoed out nicely across the clearing, he nodded at the Toa of sonics, then spoke loud and clearly, so that those nearby could hear all the words. "Everbody, a moment of your attention, if you please!" he called out. "I know most of you do not know me. I know you all have pressing concerns of your own on your mind right now. But none of them matter right now."

"What matters is this that you were betrayed. Betrayed by some of the very people you swore to protect. At this very moment, these restless Matoran and others hiding in plain view and are moving and hatching their schemes. And while we wasted and continue to waste time by focusing on lesser matters, while in-fighting among those that should above all else demonstrate unity and vigilance continues, the ones that would see this Island destroyed or in the hands of their dark master are free to plan their next moves. And they are virtually unopposed. Unopposed by you, who took up that mantle of responsibility. And now an even bigger threat looms on the horizon."

Aparangi looked at Kethrye, then some of the others that were present. He knew his words were offensive to some degree, but there was also truth in them. And most importantly, if his words could offend, it meant they were at least paying attention. He paused for a second. Many looked at him with doubt. He could understand why. Here he was, a stranger to the majority of his audience, prophesizing a future evil.

"And how do you know this?" Kethrye asked.

Aparangi looked him in the eyes. "I know this," he said, still boosted by DJ so that everyone could hear him, "because I spoke to one of the men responsible. A Matoran. He was the one responsible for the destruction of the defensive wall and shield. I caught him as he tried to slip away in the confusion of battle, just before the headquarter of the village was destroyed. But he did not work alone. He claimed to have a personal agenda, but also that he shared the effort with like-minded peers. Others that helped to sabotage your village and that are in part responsible for all the deaths of the past days here."

He let the information sink in again for a few seconds. And then it was time for the punchline.

"And they are not done with their work yet. If they are not stopped, if we don't put and end to their schemes, within a year, this Island and it's culture will be gone...and the great spirit will be dead."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I.C. Vompran's thorns bounced harmlessly off of Ledzel's stone wall. He left the quickly ended feud, and heard the following speech:

IC:

Aparangi cleared his throat, testing how much DJ had actually amplified his voice. After the cough echoed out nicely across the clearing, he nodded at the Toa of sonics, then spoke loud and clearly, so that those nearby could hear all the words. "Everbody, a moment of your attention, if you please!" he called out. "I know most of you do not know me. I know you all have pressing concerns of your own on your mind right now. But none of them matter right now."

"What matters is this that you were betrayed. Betrayed by some of the very people you swore to protect. At this very moment, these restless Matoran and others hiding in plain view and are moving and hatching their schemes. And while we wasted and continue to waste time by focusing on lesser matters, while in-fighting among those that should above all else demonstrate unity and vigilance continues, the ones that would see this Island destroyed or in the hands of their dark master are free to plan their next moves. And they are virtually unopposed. Unopposed by you, who took up that mantle of responsibility. And now an even bigger threat looms on the horizon."

Aparangi looked at Kethrye, then some of the others that were present. He knew his words were offensive to some degree, but there was also truth in them. And most importantly, if his words could offend, it meant they were at least paying attention. He paused for a second. Many looked at him with doubt. He could understand why. Here he was, a stranger to the majority of his audience, prophesizing a future evil.

"And how do you know this?" Kethrye asked.

Aparangi looked him in the eyes. "I know this," he said, still boosted by DJ so that everyone could hear him, "because I spoke to one of the men responsible. A Matoran. He was the one responsible for the destruction of the defensive wall and shield. I caught him as he tried to slip away in the confusion of battle, just before the headquarter of the village was destroyed. But he did not work alone. He claimed to have a personal agenda, but also that he shared the effort with like-minded peers. Others that helped to sabotage your village and that are in part responsible for all the deaths of the past days here."

He let the information sink in again for a few seconds. And then it was time for the punchline.

"And they are not done with their work yet. If they are not stopped, if we don't put and end to their schemes, within a year, this Island and it's culture will be gone...and the great spirit will be dead."

"Which Matoran?"

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: KehuriUntamed sparks of dark green Earth energy crackled around Kehuri's fists. His drill began to spin slowly as his fist clenched inside it. "Speak his name," he growled towards Aparangi. Still, a thread of doubt lingered. This could be a ploy to further divide everyone. Nonetheless..."Nobody kills the Great Spirit as long as I'm still loyal to the three virtues."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kehaga - Remains of the Nui-Rama Hive, Le-Wahi -

"I'll keep that in mind..." He told Kunitu, but really, he wasn't that concerned about needing help, Nui-Rama were nothing but big, stupid bugs. Beak circled around the destroyed hive as Kehaga kept his eyes peeled for any signs of movement. After a few agonizing minutes he began to think that the Nui-Rama had all died off.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPP He heard the sharp and familiar sound of buzzing wings as a Nui-Rama flew right past them. "After it Beak!" He yelled, they gave the bug Rahi chase.

The insect was playing hard to get, zig-zagging through every tree it could. Though Beak was a Gukko, and a Gukko could match the mobility of a Nui-Rama any day. Kehaga stayed on the Nui-Rama's tail persistently. "We almost have him now Beak!" He said with a grin, already quite confident that victory would be his. The Nui-Rama suddenly dropped straight down into a hole, naturally Kehaga had Beak follow it down.

It was rather dark in the tunnel, could see almost nothing, though the sound of buzzing was getting louder and louder the further they crept in. Kehaga was suddenly having an uneasy feeling about this...he stuck his hand into one of the many packs tied to Beak and pulled out a lightstone. There were dozens of them, Nui-Rama were swarming all around them, and they looked angry.

"Beak get us out of here!" Beak didn't have to be told twice, with a cry Beak started speaking out of the hole.

-------------------

Kunitu would soon find herself watching in the distance Kehaga and Beak trying to escape a angry swarm of Nui-Rama as they all emerged from the hole. "KUNITU HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

"Which Matoran?"

IC:

"Ambages, or one of his lackeys," Kethrye rumpled in reply. "Who else?"

Aparangi's revelation was not, exactly, surprising, really only confirming his suspicions. Still, Kethrye felt a shiver travel up his spine, and it was obviously not due to the cold. I was right. . .and I'd frankly prefer not to be. Hard to remain Innocent in world in the grasp of a dark overlord and populated by psychopaths and power hungry warlords, yes, but wanting to kill the Great Spirit himself? Evil might be understandable, but not utter folly.he thought, composing himself, excising the foreboding, changing and focusing it into the motivation to carry on.

He breathed in deeply.

"We can deal with whatever the karz is going on with that later, right now we need to focus on the Turaga," Kethrye finally said. "But later on. . .We'll deal with them."

Edited by Javert

Ooc: Just for everyone's information, it is currently nighttime. This not only concurs with the timeline of the ships as they came from Xa-Koro (which would have been destroyed hours before) but also with the Cultured Gentry meeting happening in Lo-Koro. As such, please assume that it is night with all the inferences applicable.

Quite a few of the soldiers have torches. Their armament is relatively basic: Swords, spears and disks. There are fifty soldiers from Xa-Koro led by about ten drill sergeants of varying species, typically Skakdi or Toa. These sergeants would be the toughest nuts to crack since they're actually hardened vets in the employ of the Peers, while the army is little more than a mob of matoran with basic training. Their commanding officer would not be recognizable and for all intents and purposes probably shouldn't even be here since he is more of a spur than a general; in a nutshell, don't mention him. He's not important.

Ic:

The army from Xa-Koro continued their beat for Le-Koro, torches still held high. The charge was chaotic at best, a loose arrangement of men held coherently only by the leadership of the drill sergeants. There was no formation, just a litter of clusters that headed in the same direction.

The lights of the flickering flames held aloft by the army dotted the jungle's undergrowth and, coupled with the yelling of rage and excitement, served to indicate the position of the army as it rumbled through the thick forest and sent sleeping wildlife scattering from their path. The brightly illuminated platforms of Le-Koro served as their beacon, a tangible object for the enraged matoran from a forgotten koro to take out their jealous wrath upon.

For decades the people deemed unfit to be a part of society either were forced to go to Xa-Koro or went there of their own free will, unable to return to the mainland. For decades those in the poor city were trodden by the assignment given them by those who they lived with once on Mata Nui. And now, finally, they would have their revenge.

The first signs of resistance were in the form of two toa on mounts. The sargeant, a toa of lightning, dispatched one of the two with a kick and freed himself to deal with a toa of ice. Torch-bearing troops were deftly led aside from the skirmish by their sergeants to avoid further damage to the ranks. These two heroes would be fought by an equal, not matoran. 'Sparky' put 'Icy' into a sword lock and saw the flashing edges of Socugo's thrown axe and flung it away from him with a quick activation of his Kanohi Matatu. 'Sparky' withdrew from his lock and Socugo's weapon hit air instead of his armor.

A brilliant flash of light erupted from 'Sparky's palm; a flare of electrical energy poured out in a broad scatter, hitting anything it sensed to be conductive, plant, animal and being alike. While it likely would not affect Socugo, it would dazzle with it's brightness and daze the others if not outright kill the toa of ice with raw energy.

The army had passed by the skirmishers and found the ladders ascending to Le-Koro.

"GO UP! UP FOR XA-KORO! UP -- FOR YOU!!!"

That was the war cry given to quicken the enthusiasm of the mob. They scampered on the ladders and stood on the elevating platforms, rising to face off in the village itself in their droves. But even as they rose into the sky they used their torches to light the trees on fire. Even if they failed to kill Le-Koro, they would go down setting it alight.

OOC: The rest of the Aitua and Ravage from Onu-Koro.

IC:

Aparangi sighed, as the effect of the voice-amplification wore off. "The Matoran i captured was not Ambages the architect. But he was in charge of the design of the defenses, so no surprises there. But if getting the Turaga home first is your priority, if this is how you want to do it, go ahead. Just be warned, Kethrye." he said, graveness in his voice. "The longer these men are allowed to raom free, the more likely it will be that their plan might become reality. Once you are done with the Turaga, I would get on it quick. And don't waste time rebuilding the village. These people have infiltrated the Matoran society, they come from it even. You are not going to find them if the ILF is hiding in a fort. The Aitua will go and get on the trail right away, but we're only five Toa...we can only do so much."

"Technically, were eight." a voice spoke up behind Aparangi. The leader of the Aitua looked over his shoulder in surprise. it was Rewera who had spoken. And with her were Kehua and a Toa whom he did not know, but looked as if he fit right in with the two. He flashed Rewera a quick smile before turning back to Kethrye, as Mariko and Tupua made their way over to greet the rest of the Aitua while their leader turned back to Kethrye. "Mata Nui needs the ILF now. More than ever. We must be proactive, or the villages will be lost."

There was a murmur rising behind the two as another group of beings emerged from the treeline of the clearing. "It's already too late for that!" a rough voice called out to the assembled Toa and others. Both Kethrye and Aparangi looked up, as did most others in the area. Standing before the ILF and Aitua was a group of Skakdi, all breathing heavily and covered in mud up their waste from a non-stop march through the jungle. Their leader, a brutish looking female Skakdi with scars and scratches covering her entrie body looked at them from bright green eyes.

"Xa-Koro has been destroyed."

Next to Verdi, Sisk' mouth was in immediate danger of falling open. There was only so much revelation he could handle within five minutes. But after a few seconds, he was himself again, looking at his friend. "We must quick-warn Le-Koro." he said, decidedly.

IC: Kehuri Kehuri closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "I hope the inhabitants' demise was swift and painless."But inside him raged another storm. He had been opposed to the relocation of mark-bearers. Dangerous as they were, they were Matoran. Brothers and sisters. Not only had those who supported the deportation broken their Unity, they had also sent them to their deaths.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"What do you mean, Skakdi?" Aparangi asked. Rhow glared at him.

"The name's Rhow." she snarled. "And as for Xa-Koro the Islands collapsed into the sea and was swallowed by the endless ocean. We were among the last to get out alive on a barely seaworthy boat. There were three ships that left shortly after we did, manned by military-type beings. Looked like a nice bunch. Probably landed by now."

IC: Kehaga - Remains of the Nui-Rama Hive, Le-Wahi -

Beak was flying as fast as his wings could carry him and Kehaga, bee lining it for Le-koro. Even in the dark Beak knew the way home, the bright lights of Le-koro could be seen from quite a distance. Kehaga meanwhile was more concerned about the army of angry Nui-Rama giving chase. What had been just a few dozen had multiplied several times over, at least a hundred or so of the insect Rahi were after him. One Nui-Rama seemed a bit faster than the others, and was getting dangerously close. Kehaga desperately threw a throwing disk, though it missed his intended target and hit a second Nui-Rama behind the first, clipping it's wing and sending it falling into the dark jungle below. Kehaga wished that hadn't neglected his training with disks more than ever.

The Nui-Rama's stinger lunged at Beak, Kehaga quickly drew his dagger and swung, it barely connected with the stinger. The Nui-Rama let out a shriek and then pulled off from the attack.

Beak continued to fly, they were nearly at Le-koro now. Kehaga finally took the time to notice where they were headed, and his eyes widened, the last thing he needed on his record was bringing an army of angry Nui-Rama into Le-koro. "Beak no, don't go that way, veer left! Veer leffttttt!" Unfortunately the currently terrified bird wasn't in any state to be listening to Kehaga and kept heading straight into the heart of the village.

-------------------------------------

As if the current mob attack wasn't bad enough for Le-koro, the sound of incessant buzzing slowly began to become louder and louder. The people of Le-koro knew this sound all too well. Several watchmen cried out in warning, drums began to play, sounding off the alert across the whole village. Soon enough Nui-Rama filled the night sky, and began to attack at random, they were currently irritated and quiet angry, attacking anything that moved. The Le-korans, the defenders, and the Mob all had to deal with the giant insects alike.

It was pure chaos.

OOC: Welp, there are now a heck of a lot of giant flying bugs all over Le-koro. You're welcome. :3

Ic: A few Nui-Rama swooped in to the rising army, attracted by the flames on their torches. While some just flew away, there were some of the giant flies that collected soldiers who, as it turned out, held on to their torches. In their fright, they battered at their captors with their flames, beating them with fire.

Some of the Nui-Rama became alight as well, shrieking and shaking violently as flames consumed them. They collected with their fellows and lit them, too, before falling into the canopy of Le-Koro and falling into the trees, deceased but burning and spreading their fire elsewhere.

Other soldiers did not swing at the raptorlike insects and simply were carried along, their torches spraying oils and fire as they were dragged through the village and the trees.

Kehaga had accomplished little in his time as a guard, but now he did not only bring a swarm of rahi into the village but had been indirectly responsible for lighting Le-Koro on fire. He had chosen a very, very poor time to be an incompetent nincompoop.

Edited by Littlefinger

IC. A burst of lighting. A emission of electricity. It spread instantly, shocking all throughout Icy's body and killing him almost instantly. As it hit Sucogu, he stopped it with his hand. He could not absorb the blast (he felt the other Toa's grasp on it from where he stood) but he could, without a doubt, manipulate it. He used its momentum to let it continue, shooting into a ranks of soldiers. As it hit, they fell. Small victory, but victory nonetheless.Sucogu felt a bit of emotion towards the Toa of ice, who now fell to the ground, his eyes rolling back. He'd not been quite strong enough. The emotion went from minor sadness to minor irritation, and from minor irritation to anger. The Sargent would die today. He unsheathed his sword yet again, leveling it at his side."Tell me, you oversized lump of trash. Have you heard of the Lightning Trident technique?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC The last Mage is introduced.IC OrtherionAmid the fighting and the chaos, one being stood in the square. Ignoring the wave of fleeing matoran around him, the toa of stone stood, still as a statue, gazing up at the battle, both of his hands clutching his staff. He did not flinch, even as a swarm of Nui-Rama arrived and the forest itself set on fire. Then, he moved. Moving one hand down to his side, he clenched it into a fist and three flint darts formed in his hand. With a single flick of his finger, they flew at bullet speed at one of the mid-ranking officers.

"And as for Xa-Koro the Islands collapsed into the sea and was swallowed by the endless ocean. We were among the last to get out alive on a barely seaworthy boat. There were three ships that left shortly after we did, manned by military-type beings. Looked like a nice bunch. Probably landed by now."

IC:       Well great, more bad news. That takes things back to square one. he thought, taking in another burst of new information. He shivered again at though of so much death and destruction, even thought some could say that most of them deserved it. An opinion Kethrye really didn't share. Before so many things had side tracked them, the plan had been to settle a base there and provide aid to Xa-Koro's long-suffered denizens.       Aparangi's words immediately previous took suddenly seemed stroke him as all the more relevent:      "Mata Nui needs the ILF now. More than ever. We must be proactive, or the villages will be lost."      I'm trying! I'm just having trouble. . . I'm not the sort that's exactly cut out for this, he though. Sometime it seems like herding brakas that'd rather squabble among themselves and sit yawning on the floor then actually do anything. thought Kethrye pausing for a moment to sigh. But I'll keep trying, because what else can I do?

"About that," he said to Kethrye, reining in his anger, "I'm a former resident of Onu-Koro... If possible, could I see Turaga Whenua once before he is shipped back?"

"No," came the terse reply as Kethrye stomped off to prepare for their eminent flight for the village of air, barking orders to his men while striding towards the Turaga's hut. "Not since two minute ago, at least. Ledzel! Vompran! Ril! Gather everyone and get them loading onto the guard's ship! Plagia, Ril, guard people; You come with me. "       Speed. Speed is of the essence. Losing one village is enough of a tragedy, and people will react to that even with their biases against and well found distaste for it. Losing two would be something that shake any hope we have of keeping the villagers united and hoping to better Mata-Nui. his racing mind thought as he slammed the door of the Turaga's hut open with a creak and a boom. And that's something we can't allow to happen. . . - - - -       In a less then a hour the Island Liberation Front successfully coalesced way from Pala-Koro and on the shore of the Po-Koroin vessel(the Fowadi)'s anchorage. Filing with something resembled but not quite mimicked discipline up the gangplank of the iron warship and into a cramped, if serviceable, interior.

Kethrye turned insuring that the officer's cabin door that held the Turaga, save for Onewa, who had seemingly came the accord with the monster fused to his back, and was standing among the ILF lieutenants and Po-Koro guardsmen Kethyre came to face. He placed a hand on the longsword strapped to his hip, the first weapon of Ackune's he could find in the mad scramble to get the Front mobilized.       "I suppose we can set sail now," he said after a brief lull. "Or whatever you'd call it with a ship like this."

Edited by Javert

OOC: Dang, look's like my characters will have to join the ILF some other time. Or is it still okay to pile on as.well?IC: KironKiron looked on as the ILF scrambled to set sail. He watched as they piled on the ship."Some other time, maybe," Kiron said to the sleeping and badly hurt Sulkua.

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC:

While the bulk of the ILF forces Marched to the Beaches. Frii'Glokk Stayed behind at the charred village. During the battle, his stock of Munitions had run low, which he assumed was due to the somewhat Trigger-Happiness the Skakdi expressed during the conflict. Really, Trigger-Sad would be a better word for it. Truly, Frii'Glokk was saddened that So many chose to Worship Evil. He was sure that they all were civilized beings at one time, before their souls had been tainted by darkness. He despised warfare, and yet was content with wounding other sapient beings. The Irony was stunning. But they had chosen to sacrifice their well being for the dark cause of Makuta. They will pay the price.

Anyways, FriiGlokk was crafting more bullets from the scrap left behind from what used to be Pala-Koro's walls. The Metal barricades were splinters, but they were made of sheet metal that was perfect in thickness for the type of Bullets that Frii'Glokk could use. For Frii'Glokk's gun utilized more of a marble-sized disk for it's bullets. The Skakdi used heat vision to melt the scrap metal into the circular shape, then sharpened the edges for the lethal edge required. He repeated the process for a long time.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"And I thought this would be simple," muttered Kunitu darkly, any traces of humour gone from her voice. Her colleague just had to bring the insects to Le-Koro as an invading army attacked; a rather terrible time to do so. Now the village was beginning to burn, her people were being attacked, and everything had gone to ... she really had no word to describe it, and Karzahni wasn't actually a very chaotic place according to the legends.

"KEHAGA!" she shouted, swerving her mount towards the other guard. "I have task that probably won't be screwed up! Get off your Gukko and help move the villagers out of harm's way, got it?"

Hopefully they wouldn't lose the village, but if they did, then the people were the biggest priority.

IC - Verak- Pala-Koro ruins

Verak waved jauntily to the busy ILF as they monumentally vanished from their home. He felt energized, and invigorated. Things were happening on the island. The ILF was moving. Mata-Nui was dying.

Okay, maybe that last notion sort of chilled him to his very soul. The idea of a world without it's god... It seemed wrong. Makuta was a usurper, not a deity- he could only send Mata-Nui into a slumber. And there were rumors of prophecy, notions of Mata-Nui's still active hand in the land, trying to free the island from the darkness. But this threat, to wipe out the islands culture, was infinitely more severe. It might kill the god.

What was he thinking? Verak didn't care about that stuff. Gods? Evil? Verak could fit right in with evil, or even a conquering army. If they had no need for mercenaries, he was fast enough to run and smart enough to find a good place to hide with the inevitable rebel group. Fun fact: oppressive, conquering, governments are the best environment to foster a group of rebels bent on overthrowing the government. That's what the ILF was, and that's what happened in all the stories, and that's what was going to happen when this invading army took over.

So what? This island was getting boring anyway. Verak blew a kiss at one of the more attractive members of the Island Liberation Front, and turned to walk away.

Oww, karz, mother of heaven. That was sort of painful.

What followed was a long, pitiful, and excruciating climb back onto the support of his wooden beam turned walking stick. He remained very glad the ILF was gone, and he was left to suffer and look weak in peace.

His wounds, although cauterized, were not improving. If anything, they hurt more than ever. Even involuntarily moving his toes sent tremors of firey pain up his body, and the leg couldn't support even one of those anorexic Ga-Matoran super models. His makeshift crutch wasn't helpful either, since it bent and creaked ominously if Verak put too much weight on it. He was lightheaded, and his vision was all wobbly and weird. His torso, also, didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to send out pain into Verak's athletic body. This is all not to mention the awful bruises, cuts, and miscellaneous wound he had acquired from soaring through a house at around 50 miles per hour.

He took a step.

Ow.

Another one.

Sunnuva...

Yet another...

Piraka

Another

&*#%

He forced his leg to support the tiniest fraction of his weight yet again.

Mata-Nui, please gift me with a curse strong enough to express what I'm feeling here.

And another step.

Makuta? You got any choice swear words you use?

Step.

Look, I didn't mean it when I flipped off your idol that one time.

Step.

Okay, okay! Five times! It wasn't a big deal!

Step.

What if I call you Lord? That make it better? Lord Makuta?

Verak continued his slow, excruciating walk, letting out a new expletive with every step. By the time he spotted Ankt, he had gotten to very obscure obscenities such as 'fiddlesticks', or 'ratmuncher', none of which were quite as satisfying as his favorite ones, which all followed the phrase 'son of a...'.

"Son of a friggin' munchkin..." he muttered, slowly approaching his ally. He muttered a far more colorful version of the phrase: "This wound is going to kill me." then followed by the sentence: "Got any painkillers?" with a couple more four letter words sprinkled in there.

IC - Alyo - Cultured gentry meeting hut, outside Le-Koro

Alyo paused as he struggled to grasp his mind around the complicated structure of the Gentry. There was a lot he wasn't told- an executive board? It seemed that most decisions in the club could be easily made by those three elders- he was sure they were corrupt, and wondered who else was paid to agree with whatever they said.

His eyes drifted over the Ambages, and he watched the architect for some time, wondering what devious machinations lay behind his white mask. Ambages was a smart one, Alyo could tell- probably smarter than he was. Ambages also had very little respect for the Gentry, as if it was just secondary to his real goals. He was mysterious. Alyo ripped his eyes away from the secretive Matoran when Ambages looked over and almost made eye contact.

Niici was back from whatever mysterious thing had held her up, with a new outfit. Alyo felt almost ashamed- he still wore the one from the concert, which was now a little wrinkled.

But he sat back and considered, letting another member take their turn to speak. He always seemed to be the one to talk first, and always seemed to dominate the meeting with his half-baked opinions. Perhaps in the club, it was expected to give a healthy silence between statements?

His random thoughts were interrupted by a faint glow through a window, accompanied by a hissing sound, a popping sound, and a buzzing one, like a huge, burning insect had flown past their window. That seemed ridiculous. A bug on fire?

Still he he kept an eye on the window, trying to spot what was going on, while wondering if anyone else had noticed the faint disturbance.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:

Glanway was shocked as Le-Koro was set ablaze. His panicked neighbors ran to their homes, trying to stop the fires, prepare for war, and gather any precious belongings all at the same time. It was very chaotic, to say the least. But Glanway had no weapons. The wide-Eyed Le-Matoran stood at the rim of a platform and watched the Karzhole below. Being a musician, his mind raced away at composing some music for the event, which was a habit of his.