Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC- Alyo - Cultured Gentry meeting hut outside of Le-Koro

“Do not fear for the villagers. Their protectors will do their duty through might and force,” Niici said, putting a hand on Alyo’s shoulder, “We shall do our duty by continuing our program, giving back what the community needs most”
Alyo didn’t respond, even though her touch sent goosebumps across his back. His eyes were firmly locked in on the fiery glow around the distant air-village. A burning village. No matter what she said about his duty in the Gentry, nothing could change the clenching in his stomach that told him he should be at that fire. More than anything else, he was a Toa of flame- fire and it’s destruction was his duty especially to stop. He had joy being rich, but it wasn’t his destiny.
Worse, he was realizing the power of the rich upper strata of the Gentry, and realizing that now as PR manager, he had almost no control. He was a puppet of the upper echelon of the club, and his say in matters was only allowed during trivial things.
Niici leaned in sideways, letting him smell her perfume (was that new?) and lowering the volume of her voice.
Was she trying to be seductive?
“It is not the duty of all Toa to fight and be killed,” Niici said, “Some Toa are charged with protecting the Matoran in a more… practical way”
Niici nodded slightly, while Alyo gave no response, remaining firm in his self-disappointment through her speech.
“Despite the Rama, I know that this chaos is not the work of the Makuta. These are obviously rebels of some sort – waging war against their own kind. It’s quite sad really. Most people believe that the Master of Shadows is the cause of all pain… of all violence, and that his overthrowing is our highest priority”, Niici’s whispering paused for a beat, and a sly grin appeared on her face, “But look at this! Even without Makuta… innocents still die… because the innocent kill each other.”
Niici stood upright again, facing forward. Her sly grin disappeared and was replaced with concern.
“This is the work of something far more sinister,” Niici said grimly “And if this escalates – spreads to the other villages…”
A deep, sickening feeling rose in Alyo’s stomach. There was something on this island worse than The Makuta, and he was becoming part of it.
He shuddered involuntarily, and finally turned his head to look into the beautiful Ga-Toa’s now serious eyes that bore into his own. Foolish thoughts about her subtle makeup or beautiful eye color were washed away by the hard, serious edge they bore, like cold steel shining brightly out from behind her mask with force.
“Enemy mine.”
Niici crossed her arms.
Alyo turned back to the window, watching the sky’s color change as he mused on new developments, his thoughts running wild and dreaming up frightening new destinies.
Perhaps it was just safer to stay here, away from the darkness. He was sure the rich on the island had a way out if things went sour. They had to right? Couldn’t money buy everything?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Dehkaz

"Sounds about right. I say link up with Kongu, and try and form a stratagy. We're overextended right now, spaced too far apart. It lets use engage more attackers, but it weakens our defensive, letting them slip inside and cause chaos. We need to regroup, and then push out like a wall, sweeping them out of the Koro wntirely. The Gukko riders should be able to provide selective air support, taking out larger threats, as well as keeping those Rama off our backs."

Dehkaz paused for a moment, glancing around.

"We also need to disable their leadership, take out the head, leave them in disarray. Makes them easier to capture and fight against. Any force can be good with the proper command, but take that command away..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Dehkaz raised an eyebrow at the suggestion. "Each of us, or all together, because you've alread got a five-" a bolt flew from his crossbow, striking one of the attacking beings and pinning him to his partner under the magnetic force. The two were promply forced off the platform by Dehkaz's manipulation, "-three lead on me."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Toa of Magnetism deadpanned, despite the grin on his Kanohi. "Unfortunately, I don't have The Kohlii Staff, so I'm not so sure," he said, two knives thrown by him stabbing into another being's stomach and kneecap, causing them to fall to the ground in pain. Right now, the chaos was working slightly to their advantage, as it made attacking enemies a bit eaier. Ducking under a stray disk, and moving out of the way of an arrow shot at him, Dehkaz glanced around for more things to stab.

"Four."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Naona]

Naona blocked a sword strike with her staff, and promptly kicked the offender back, sending him sprawling onto the ground. It was rather strange, having such untrained soldiers invading one of the most well defended villages on the island, but she supposed that the ridiculous amount did make up for their lack of actual combat ability.

"Don't worry," she replied, thrusting the staff forward and slamming it into another soldier's chest. "You can get one when I start teaching you how to play."

A stone ball formed within the staff's scoop, and she sent it flying into one more invader.

"That's eight by the way."

"I'd like that," he replied, a half-hearted blow glancing off his armor. Dehkaz merely flicked his fingers, and a magnetic field sent the attacking being flying back. Unfortunately, for him, it meant going off the platform. Forunately, there was another right below. Unfortunately, there was another group of soldiers on that platform. So a magnetised being within the center of the group wouldn't help much.

Meanwhile, Dehkaz spun around, two knives in his hands, as he threw the expertly at an advancing Toa. Both flew past the being, and the Toa grinned, twirling a crude sword around. Well, the grin didn't stay on his face too long, as Dehkaz activated his mask, causing the two knives thrown to come flying back towards him, and into the back of the advancing Toa. Planting a foot on the being's chest, Dehkaz shoved the stunned being back off the platform for good measure. He withdrew two more knives from his belts, and glanced around once again.

"Judging by the shouts, I'd say that's nine. If you count collateral damage, that is."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ooc: My previous post said there were forty attackers left. I counted about 23 attackers taken down in posts since then, about four of which were sergeants. By my count, 17 attackers are left, of which three sergeants, two of which are attacking Kongu's barricade and the last one engaging Sucogu.

Ic:

[...] The Sargeant hit a tree behind him. Sucogu brought his knee up to the other a Toa's solar plexus, pinning him against it for just that moment."This is why they call it the Lightning Trident."He flipped his sword up, and it blazed with electricity. From this lightning blade, three prongs of electricity sprouted near the top. He was now holding literally a Lightning Trident. With this, he had to hold it still. Any wrong movement could create a near-nova blast type of explosion. So he did what he needed to do quickly. Though he wouldn't be absolutely affected by the lightning, it would make the sword much harder to block when a stab came. So that's what he did. He stabbed into his chest.

Sparky's mouth turned to a pained and energetic grimace and his mask glowed as he eyed Sucogu's sword and held it back even as it sizzled with energy. But he used what little room he had to maneuver his spear for an unorthodox attack. Rigidly, he moved it to shaft Sucogu in the crotch and through his back.

Krayn breathed heavily as he hauled himself from the tree he had climbed onto the platform village. He made no sound, his element saw to that. He regarded the pillaging former Xa-Koro citizens with rage, a rage that grew by the minute.

With a movement quickened by years of practice, he loaded another crossbow bolt. He took aim and fired, a Skakdi falling dead from his Sanok-enhanced aim. The first two shots had been easy, he hadn't been noticed. But now, the attackers were slowly becoming aware of him.

He didn't care.

"Like karz are you destroying my village."

"Just like you didn't have permission to destroy ours!" came the jungle's reply. It was a matoran, left behind from the main force from minor injuries taken early in the battle. He held a broken spear like a crutch and a sword leveled at Krayn. The effects of such a pitiful soldier with meager weaponry was entirely debatable, but he was there to defy the structure of the mainlander who he was sworn to kill.

As soon as Sisk shouted "Oi!" [Verdi] pulled the launcher's trigger and began firing disks at the Earth Skakdi's face. If I could hit him, it could give us an advantage...

OOC: Earth Skakdi (and Toa of Air, to a lesser extent) being engaged by Sisk and Verdi.

IC: Kongu – Stairs leading into Gukko Force Command Tower

“Oi!”

Disks whizzed through the air towards the Toa and Skakdi, the sound of flying disks so close grabbed the attention of Kongu, as well as his subordinates that were all around him. Whether they made contact with the (probably) sergeants didn’t matter – it gave Kongu and his people enough time to scramble up the remainder of the stairs and past the dense, wooden gate. As soon as they passed, the gate slammed into the ground, hurling dust into the air.

Kongu and his company was safe... for now.

Meanwhile, ground troopers noted the attackers coming into view and flung their bamboo disks at the pair. A commanding officer began barking orders to send back up to the Toa and Skakdi, not just because they appeared to be the sergeants, but also because they were just that more dangerous.

Disks flocked to the two officers and their troops behind them. The toa of air saw this not as a threat, but an opportunity. Holding his round shield up he let loose a concussive blast of Air that spread out like ripples in a still pond, knocking the disks out of flight. Some clattered to the floor, others dropping through the foliage into the swamp far below. Sisk's mount, and any other flying rahi around them, were caught in the massive draft of wind that threw them backwards and spiraling out of control.

The Skakdi or earth loaded his weapon and raised the Drill Cannon to his shoulders, placing aim on the fleeting image of Kongu. He fired the weapon too late; the grenade hammered into the wooden gate, ripping through the wood with incredible ease... but missing the intended target. He cursed and loaded again. This grenade would land in the stronghold itself.

The guard behind them numbered just seven by then, just enough to launch one last attack. Invigorated by the demise of the disks and aerial support, they charged to engage the defending matoran guards.

With just ten other Xa-Koro soldiers around, however, it did not seem likely the battle would last much longer. But in keeping with the goal of a suicide mission, the people were eager to continue the fight, and the matoran troops were zealous to fight on, bravely fighting the people they believed responsible for the destruction of the koro.

IC: Niici & Gaira - hut near the outskirts of Le-Koro - Cultured Gentry post-concert meeting

Niici turned to face Lady Gaira.

“No time to stand and gawk… especially with our general meeting coming up,” the Toa of Ice said coldly. “Madam Gaira, you know our plan. Go to Ko-Koro with Mr. Kokkrihan and pitch our idea to adopt Ko-Koro to Matoro. He is now the one with authority in Ko-Koro, though as we know, he has yet to make any sort of move. I doubt it will take much convincing. I’ll stay here with Mr. Koropaki, Tuuli, Alyo, and maybe Ambages to see if we can convince Kongu to accept our aid. After this, they will need someone to come in and rebuild, console, and empower.”

“But of course,” Gaira replied with a stiff upper lip, “I will see you at the meeting!”

Niici simply nodded. Gaira gathered her things and looked at each of the other attendees.

“Tuuli, Alyo, Ambages – it was a pleasure seeing you all,” Gaira said.

Meanwhile, Niici looked to the remaining attendees.

"Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned," Niici said to Tuuli and Ambages, "I would say get to safety, but this area may be the safest in Le-Koro for the time being. I will be here myself, available to talk or further clarify things concerning our adoption plan. Thank you"

"A pleasure to see you, too, Miss," Ambages politely said as he bowed his head slightly to the departing elder. "May Mata Nui grant you godspeed and goodwill." He laughed mentally at the words he spoke for his charade; they were worse than lies, they were notions he despised and worked to destroy.

Mata Nui. Goodwill. Jokes to tell around a fireplace.

"This place is as safe a place as Le-Koro has to offer right now," Ambages said. "It seems..." he positioned himself to look out the side of the window "... that even the guard headquarters was breached. Yes, we should remain here."

He kept his knowledge to himself, but the words spoken by Niici about the conflict outside were neither chilling or impressive for Ambages.

After all, he was the one with the power.

He was the third major chessmaster on Mata Nui... And no power in the 'verse could stop him.

Edited by Littlefinger

A knife impaled itself inside a particularly nasty looking soldier at high speeds, before withdrawing under the power of Dehkaz's Mask of Rebounding. A small magnetic push was all it took to send the bleeding being back into one of the huts. "Well, I suppose I should do less of this," Another knife found its way through the armor of another soldier, "and more of this."

His hands now empty, Dehkaz brought his fists together, focusing on a group of soldiers that had dived out of the way of the ones knocked over by Naona's bowling skills. The three beings were suddenly raised into the air by their armor, before slamming together under the force of Dehkaz's elemental power. Now dazed and stuck together, he dropped them to the platform.

It was then that the Toa of Magnetism notice two beings, a Toa and a Skakdi, attacking an important looking building. "Naona," he said, "You think we should give those two something to think about?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Fine by me," Dehkaz replied, getting into a position to attack the Toa of Air. This would be interesting. He was about halfway out of his elemental power, maybe a bit more, and his enemy's current state was unknown. Lets roll with it, shall we? the Toa of Magnetism though, unlimbering his crossbow.

He was positioned behind the Toa of Air, a good distance away, an easy enough shot for one as skilled as Dehkaz. He loaded a bolt, pouring more elemental power into the metal shaft. Oh yes, wouldn't this Toa get a surprise. Raising the crossbow up, he pulled the trigger. The firing was practiaclly silent in the chaos of the battle, and the bolt swiftly flew towards the Toa. However, Dehkaz had aimed it carefully, not at the Toa, but at his feet.

The bolt struck the ground beneath the Toa of Air's feet, and the elemental energy stored inside was released. Suddenly, a magnetic field burst out from the bolt, forcefully pushing away any metal object within the area in a utterly silent explosion of magnetic energy.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kehuri

Still panting, the Toa of Earth got back to his feet. He staggered back into view of the battle. So few still stood. And they would fall too, soon.

"Stop," he protested weakly, throat hoarse and voice going. He held out his hand, "Save yourselves!"

He saw a Le-Matoran about to end the life of a Xa-Koronan Matoran, blade raised above his head. Activating his Kualsi, Kehuri warped to him and pushed the Matoran over, "Don't!" Turning to the Xa-Koronan, he wrenched off his mask. The Matoran weakly tried to attack him, but out of breath as he was, he knocked it aside, "Don't throw your life away."

The Matoran spat at him, "Don't act all sorry now that you've seen our power, mainlander!"

Kehuri shook his head, crouching down, "I am sorry. I never wanted this. Any of it." He stood up, still holding the Matoran's mask- a Komau, he noted idly- and walked solemnly away, "Stay alive, brother," he said, walking towards the center of the town.

He saw a Toa of Magnetism take down a Toa of Air with a magnetic explosion. Too late to stop it. As he continued to shuffle through the burning village, his eyes lighted upon the prone body of a Xa-Koronan Toa. The mask was unmistakably Hau-shaped.

The Hau, the symbol of Mata Nui himself. Borne by a Toa who fought in Anger against those who drove him away out of Fear, Unity broken through and through.

He looked around, considering his options. He could keep his Kualsi and get back to the ship to ask that Toa, Aparangi, about Ambages, or take the Hau now and make his way towards Po-Koro at a normal pace. Shaking his head, he trudged on, realizing that he was too slow on foot to make it there before the ship. The Mask of Shielding would have to wait.

He teleported near the Toa of Magnetism, "Is he dead?" he asked, as loudly as he could muster. it wasn't really necessary. The din of battle had dropped due to their diminished numbers.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC KetruA toa of gravity suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the Le-Koro square. Mechanically surveying the fight, he quickly determined who were the good guys and who were the invaders. Robotically turning around, he picked up a Xa-Koroan matoran and unceremoniusly threw him at a a skakdi. A toa came to attack him but Ketru simply negated the gravity around him before throwing a punch. He then proceded to create a gravity well above the main bulk of the Xa-Koroan army, one that would suck them up.

OOC: There are precisely 2 toa and one Skakdi. The Skakdi is in combat with Kaithas, and probably Naona soon. One Toa is fighting Sucogu, and one was just hit with a magnetic explosion. As for the Matoran, there aren't many left.

IC: I swore at the gravity Toa, binding the Matoran to the ground to keep him out of harm's way. Throwing up a hasty wall, I hoped that those new Toa would help before my EE gave out and Kongu was exposed to another shot.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"Hang on!" Sisk called out to Verdi once more. He couldn't remember how often he had said those two words while in the air anymore, but once again, they were needed, as they were sent tumbling through the air. But while they were unable to press the attack right now, Gukko weren't stupid. After the initial surprise, Skyscratcher folded his wings. His aerodynamics reduced to basically nothing, the bird began to fall. But their instincts had it under control. Gukko after all, came from the wild, flying was all the knew and they knew it darn well. Sisk barely had to do anything as his flying friend dropped down to below the level of the platforms and spread his wings again, immediately gaining lift again and control over flight. They zig-zagged around the trees holding up the village of air and rose on the opposite site of the village. Quickly, they flew back around and towards the guards headquarter. The passed over damaged and burning huts as they did, the sight fueling a righteous anger in the Matoran riders.

When the headquarter came into sight, they spotted what remained of the attacking force, charging the broken-down gate of the Gukko-Force's main stronghold. This time, Sisk did not give a shout. "Verdi, fire whenever you well-please." he said grimly. With all the noise, rattling of weapons, burning fires and shouting he doubted the Xa-Koronans would hear them approach. Coming up behind the attackers, he started another attack-run, diving at the two rear-most Matoran of the attacking force, Skyscratcher spreading his claws to take them on an impromptu flight. And not one of the enjoyable kind.

--------------------------------

Back in the mostly deserted ruins of Pala-Koro, two unlikely groups stood across from each other. On one side, there was the Horde. Over half a dozen Skakdi, veteran warriors more or less; and bearers of bad news as well as they last uninvolved escapees from the Kumu Islets. On the other side were the Aitua, dark-armoured Toa with the exception of their ally Draeverian, whose origin was mostly a mystery, as were their unusual powers. But right now, none of that mattered, because they were united by a common purpose: To put an end to the horrible destruction taking place around them. And with what the leaders of both groups had learned, a few simple facts were quickly agreed on: Pala-Koro had been destroyed through betrayal and sabotage. The one responsible for setting off the explosion that brought down the walls had been caught, interrogated and taken away by a Toa called Hiemalis. The fact that the walls exploded so perfectly at the same time combined with Aparangi's previous investigation of Madrihk and his merry bunch of ILF-soldiers pointed in the direction of the workers who had aided in building the fortifications. And the man in charge of the design of those was an architect named Ambages. And according to the captured peer, he and his allies somehow had or planned to have the resources to bring down the entire civilization on Mata-Nui. Which was where the destruction of Xa-Koro came in. Isolated incidents, perhaps, but nontheless, they happened over an oddly short timespan. Which to Aparangi felt like there were things set into motion. Long-term plans by shady people coming to fruition. Of course, they had no solid proof for any of this, but it all fit too well to just be dismissed.

"We have nothing but legitimate suspicion." Tupua summed up. The Skakdi standing before them nodded. They understood what that meant. But Iraanus said: "Still, I'll be in Karzhani if the ships that left after us had nothing to do with the destruction. No other boats made it off those Islets and the ones we saw all looked like they were tampered with."

"Did you check them for that?" Aparangi asked. Rhow shook her head. "Only one." she admitted. "But there was something stuck to the propeller and the oars were gone. We had to combine our elemental control to get moving."

"So, what do we do now?" Mariko asked, standing next to Aparangi with his arms crossed. Rewera spoke up then:

"The only thing we can do. Warn the villages. And look for proof along the way. We're two groups. One heads to Le-Koro, while the other goes to the east and Ta-Koro. We can head north and warn all the villages along the way."

"What if they won't listen?" Viloz asked. "You say these people have embedded themselves pretty well. They're sure to have spies. You can't just waltz into a village and say some of their own will betray them."

"Not to step on anybody's toes, but you don't look like the shining hero-type."

Mariko raised an eyebrow. Look who's talking.

Kehua chimed in then. "When I was travelling with Kaimaen he taught me the ropes of this island a little. He said something about the villages being led by Turaga. Maybe we can ask them to listen to us?"

Mariko shook his head. "The Turaga were infected by some sort of parasite called Parakuka, clinging to their backs. At least that's the nicest description I can give. I spoke to some who fought at the fall of the Rama-hive. These things transformed the elders into beasts that slaughtered some of their own people for a short while. They themselves calim they might be liable to go rogue at anytime. They can not be trusted."

"But I know who can be." Ravage said then. "Their right hands."

Draeverian's eyes widened at that. "Of course, their right hands! These Matoran might listen to our worries, perchance. Though it is a risk, and their reply may be brusque; it is a chance we should take, for Mata-Nui's sake."

Aparangi nodded slowly. Rhow frowned. "Can your poet be a bit more clear?" she asked. Ravage spoke up: "Jaller, Hahli, Kongu, Nuparu, Matoro, Hewkii. They're the most trusted Matoran on the Island. We should talk to them."

"And nobody else." Tupua advised.

"That's settled then." Rhow said. There was more nodding and murmuring of agreement among the two groups. Rhow pointed at the other Skakdi over her shoulder with her hand. "We'll warn the villages in the east, starting with Ta-Koro.""And we'll he'd up north on the west-side of the island." Aparangi said. "Starting with Le-Koro. If these ships have something to do with the destruction of the Kumu Islets we should get there as soon as possible, they might be in danger."

Again they nodded in agreement. "No sense standing around then." Rhow said. "Let's move out!" she called out to the Skakdi. They shouldered whatever gear they carried and started to quickly march into the jungle, disappearing among the leaves. Rhow went last. As she reached the treeling she stopped and looked back at the group of Toa and gave them a single nod. Then she was gone as well.

"And we better be off as well." Aparangi said, tightening the connection that held the chest- and back-pieces of his armor together. The others prepared as well, checking their weapons and shouldering them for the march, when Rewera sniffed once and her head twitched back to the other side of the clearing, where two Toa appeared out of the brush, not looking like they were in the best shape. One of them leaned on a makeshift crutch fashioned from waht seemed to have been a spear.

"Scuse me, good sirs!" the injured Toa called out, obviously straining to do so. "Do any of ye happen to own a mask o' healin'? I happen' to have some wounds and some widgets to pay for yer services, brothers." Verak smiled at them, still leaning on his spear-crutch.

The Aitua hesitated. They sized up the Toa before them. He was rather thing, but athletic in build, though the crutch and bruises as well as the labored breathing showed he was far from alright. Aparangi nodded once at Rewera. Then she and Mariko approached the Toa.

"None of us wield that Kanohi." Mariko explained shortly as Rewera wordlessly reached into her satchel and pulled out a little leather-case. Opening it, Verak saw bandages and small bundles of leaves inside, as well as small containers and other medical items."

"What are your injuries?" she asked the Toa.

OOC: If you don't mind Visaru, I'd like the helping out part to be over quickly. The Aitua need to get to Le-Koro.

Ps.: The Horde to Ta-Wahi!Pps.: I know they won't be able to talk to all the Matoran. But IC these chars don't know that, so they plan it like this.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

Suddenly they felt deck beneath them slow to a stop, transforming the frantic, seasickness inducing heaving of the voyage down the riven and cross the lake into a steady bobbling of a ship adrift. Kethrye heard the sound of one of crewman launching the anchor over the side, and soon all forward motion ceased, leaving only a sleight back and forth motion.

"Ah, never mind them," Kethyre said, turning from Ril. "It's time," he added, vanishing up to the main deck. Find out the situation from Dehkaz and Naona, saves us time.

Time is something I'm always in need of.

- - - -

"ILF! Ready for battle!" cried the ILF's leader, drawing his longsword from the sheaf bound to his hip, leaping down and landing half-crouched on the solid group several feet from the lake-edge.

Taking in a breath, he looked up towards where the smoke curled up from Le-Koro, breaking into a run in its' direction. The others would follow he know, hopefully.

Now, it begins.

Edited by Javert

IC: Zharuk and Genno

The two toa ran hard through the jungle, making a beeline for Le-Koro. The fires of battle still raged in the distance even as they ran, and ran. Not saying a word to each other, they continued to run, Sonius flapping back and forth over Zharuk's shoulder as if he was a sack of potatoes.

Kale Ironshaper- Le-koro- Fowadi

IC: As the metal covered machine of war that was the Fowadi came to a stop, Kale started shouting orders,getting the sails furled and everything else needed for anything longer then a boat drop.

While the ILF went to aid Le-koro, the crew of the ship would stay behind and guard it to make sure that nobody got it into their heads to burn it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ooc: Five attackers were downed since my last post, bringing the current total of hostiles down to twelve.

Ic:

The Toa of Air's shield was suddenly flipped from his grasp in a wash of magnetic energy just as he felt the push of force, too. The shove thrust him off the platform and into an unceremonious fall into the jungle below.

The Skakdi of Earth, however, pummeled the vines to the side and raised his launcher again just as he deftly kicked a thrown matoran aside without looking. His eyes flared with energy as he emitted lasers at [who I presume to be] Toa Kaithas, threatening to burn the toa in two with the twin beams.

Two of the troops behind the sergeants were felled by the bird-riders and plummeted down to the jungle below...

They fell... and fell...

Until they sensed someone grab onto them. The toa of air was their hero, standing erectly on his shield as if it were a hoverboard. "You're not out yet," he said with a cockeyed grin as he carried them back into the battle.

What he found was a mess, though. His back had before been turned to the real battle behind him as he concentrated to slay Kongu, but now he saw what had happened. Xa-Koronan soldiers were scattered; there was no bulk of the army anymore. Fighters were stragglers, usually in groups of only two or three fending off Gukko Force guardsmen. Most of the fires had been extinguished and even the Nui-Rama were on their exit, their swarm finishing their overpass. All that remained of an intense battle was a smattering of fighters and a mess of charred debris on the village.

Guards and defenders went at the toa and his two men and they fought back with valiance. Disks were deflected by the shield and he in fact tossed it around, striking people down left and right like a regular old Captain America. But even as he fought, he saw those under his command thrown overboard, deprived of their masks or decapitated by overbearing defenders. The cause was already a lost cause and the Peers had no love for life, but this toa knew things could not get any worse than they were.

A defensive array of troops charged at him and his matoran troops from all around but he gave the final order as the last commander in the city: "Stand down!"

If only his order was heeded.

His two matoran defied him and retaliated despite the odds, speared through by the defenders' weapons. The toa threw his shield down and bent the knee.

The battle for Le-Koro was finished.

IC Ortherion and KetruThe toa of air would hear thesound of a staff hitting the ground.Ortherion stood over the commander, eyeing him carefully. A mechanical whir was heard as Ketru came to stand by his side, the same intense look on his face. "What now?" the toa of gravity asked mechanically. "Now," Ortherion replied, a solemn look on his face, "We question.""Why do you attack?"The toa of air would feel Ortherion's eyes boring down on him. The toa of stone's voice was gentle, yet it got across the message that he meant business."Who sent you?"

"He's fine," the Toa of Magnetism replied, before moving towards the Toa of Air, who was currently being questioned by two Toa. Well, there was nothing wrong with that, but procedures had to be followed, even in a battle as chaotic as this. And that meant no questioning yet, and especially not by non-guard members.

Dehkaz marched up the the trio, sliding his knife back into his belts and strapping his crossbow onto his back. "Excuse me," he stated, snapping his fingers, and directing part of his elemental power at the Toa of Air. The being's wrists locked together magnetically with a metallic clank. "Major Dehkaz," he explained simply, not looking at the other two Toa, "And he needs to be processed before any questioning can take place."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The laser vision went through my wooden wall, weakening as it went. I had two choices. I could stand there and take it like a man, or I could dodge and expose the Matoran behind me to the fire. Picking the first option, I stood there as the beams pierced the extra armor and hit me in the stomach. Wasn't too bad, but those burns would hurt tomorrow. "OH COME ON. THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!" I rushed aloe to the cut as the other fighters surrendered and I fired vines at the skakdi, ripping the weapon out of his hand.OOC:: Can I keep it? Don't plan on it, but curious.

BZPRPG Profiles

"SOPs," the Toa of Magnetism stated, noting the robotic tone. It stood for Standard Operating Procedures, which the Guard had along list of. Which, of course, he had memorized by heart. One of those delt with captured soldiers.

Dehkaz raised his hand up, and the immobilized Toa of Air was lifted off the ground by a magnetic field. The being then started to float out infront of the gunmetal armored Toa as he continued to manipulate his element.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The laser vision went through my wooden wall, weakening as it went. I had two choices. I could stand there and take it like a man, or I could dodge and expose the Matoran behind me to the fire. Picking the first option, I stood there as the beams pierced the extra armor and hit me in the stomach. Wasn't too bad, but those burns would hurt tomorrow. "OH COME ON. THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!" I rushed aloe to the cut as the other fighters surrendered and I fired vines at the skakdi, ripping the weapon out of his hand.OOC:: Can I keep it? Don't plan on it, but curious.

Ooc: No, since it did not come from a player-character.

Ic: The Skakdi barked an obscenity at the defenders before stabbing himself in the heart and falling off the ledge to never be caught, too prideful of his prowess.

Ooc: All other hostilities are finished at the point.

OOC: Cool beans.

IC: Vines flew after the Skakdi, but I knew I couldn't catch him in time. I looked over the weapon, then chucked it off the edge. "No ammo." I sighed and stuck my hands out, vines attaching to them from my wall, which rapidly disappeared. I felt a bit better immediately. I spoke as I walked over to the others. "Anyone got any healing stuff?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: KehuriThe Toa of Earth watched the Skakdi plummet with a pained expression on his face. Stooping down, he picked up a dead Matoran's mask and tossed it aside. Walking slowly through the battlefield he set to work piling all the spare masks up far from any of the remaining living Matoran, then submerging them with earth energy, keeping and ear out for the conversation in the background. As he came to the Hau he had spotted earlier, he tried it on quickly to confirm it didn't just look like one.Satisfied, he placed it under a bush, noting its location for when he wanted to retrieve it later.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

The Toa of Magnetism continued on without a backward glance, manipulating the magnetic field infront of him to keep the Le-Toa floating off the ground. The Gukko Force HQ wasn't that far away, and was only partway damaged from the attack. After the Po-Koroan HQ had been destroyed by Turaga-kidnapping pirates, the other Koros had taken measures to strengthen their own buildings. And it was also held the Koro's jail.

Dehkaz walked in, nodding to the two Force members standing guard outside the door, the Toa still floating infront of him. Good, order was beginning to be restored already, the Guards doing their best to round up the remaining (or unsconscious) soldiers. The gunmetal armored Toa dropped the Toa of Air to the ground, and two Le-Matoran came up to take him.

It wasn't long after that Dehkaz walked towards another room. Two impressive looking Toa stood outside, both with a guard-issue disks as well as twin katanas, and both looked ready to stop whoever was inside from coming out. And they didn't look too happy. Apparently, attacking a village wasn't the best way to get friends around here. Nodding to them each in turn, Dehkaz stepped in.

Inside the room was a single table, with a single lightstone imbedded within the ceiling above it being the only source of light. Seated at the far end of the table was a familar looking Toa of Air, his hands now bound and Kanohi removed. They had removed him of all weapons earilier, showing quite an arsinal for one being, but they weren't going to take any chances. He hadn't spoken since surrendering, but Dehkaz was here to make sure that changed.

The Toa of Magnetism casually walked over to the table, ignoring the chair placed there for him to sit across from the Toa, and placed his palms on the wooden surface. "You know why I'm here, so I'm not going to go over that," Dehkaz stated simply, his eyes fixed on the being seated before him. "But what I need to know, is why you're here."

"So, why don't you make it easier on both of us, and just tell me, hm?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -