Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ooc: Sorry for the late response? If the Mysterious Toa is still in the fight...IC:Skaarn backed away slowly. This fight had gone on too long. And there were sounds of a large battle nearby, probably Pala-Koro. Stupid Toa, they couldn't sit still for a minute without getting into a fight. Then again, he was a Hordika currently engaged in a fight. Skaarn chuckled, letting his guard down.LoJak heard the sounds of a battle and saw large elemental bursts in a distance. "Uh oh. This is bad. This is very, very bad." He activated his Kakama and sped towards the source of all the chaos. He quickly made it to Pala-Koro. He was not prepared for what he saw.Corpses lay all over the place, buildings were ruined, the earth was ploughed with what seemed to be the concussive force of several explosions. There was still some fighting going on. LoJak tried to figure out how he could help.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Let's rock and roll.IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye made a hasty retreat from his fight with Desuka, Plagia could deal with him, and someone had to survey the situation on the tactical side.Which wasn't looking so rosy; The battle seemed to have continued it's spiral into a collection of duels, without any attempt of actual organisation from either side. Just chaotic, uncoordinated brawling. It also had the added effect of making a guess at whether the ILF or the Makuta's servants had the upper hand. Now sign of Madrihk, either. Which means it's my job to step in and run things, he thought, grimacing and shaking his head to clear his mind of that sobering thought, instead focusing on the many possible plans for victory buzzing through his mind at the speed of an angry nui-rama.His mouth curled into a a ghastly semblance of a grin as he noticed the leader, or at least, one of the leaders, of the enemy forces crumbled across the ground, unconscious and vulnerable to attack. Cut off the rahi's head and the entire beast is slain, thought the Toa of Ice, readying his next move in his mind. Echelon was not someone to be trifled with, something that was certainly evident after his defeat of so many of the others. He paused for a brief second to absorb the almost melting ice sword clinched in his hands, this battle would be won by use of elemental power, not weapons. A duel of wits, not pure strength and speed.Now he was ready.He calling on his Kanohi Tryna, raising both of his fellow necromancer's juggernauts, their empty eyes began to glow once again with the power of a imitation of life. Hampered by what must be some earlier use of Echelon's control of magnetism, the two where fused together, almost immobile. Still handy, thought Kethrye, leaving them alone for the moment.Now that the stage is set, he thought, cautiously approaching Echelon, dodge past the other combatants. Let's begin.Focusing on his elemental power, Kethrye raised his hands to face the Toa of Magnetism and sent a combined beam of ice flying at his foe.

Edited by Javert

IC (Kaiapo)The Toa shrugged. "Fair enough. But what if there were, say, a Toa team, dedicated to helping the Matoran of Mata Nui in any way possible? Would you be willing to join them and do good to far more people than you could ever reach here?"
IC: SurToa team.Toa team.Memories of those days suddenly flooded back to me in full force. Zaeron recruiting me, Psyzhran trying to train me but failing, my growing friendship with Kraizhan, and that mission. That mission where I had failed everyone. Skaaraa's turn, Genno's transformation, the team dissolving, it was my fault. My fault. I clutched the counter of the shop, panting hard, the memories flashing before my eyes.

OOC: Constructman, you never specified where said well was created.IC: SkrihenSkrihen blocked the slash with relative ease, her method of gripping her weapon allowing her to control it with greater precision than a sword of its size would normally allow.Then the gravity well kicked in, and she ground her feet in, fighting the pull. Skaara himself was unaffected, but the vines on his person were as well, since affecting one without the other was nigh on impossible. Skrihen knew he wouldn't be able to keep the well up for too long, especially considering his earlier fights. Creating a pull that strong required a significant amount of elemental energy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: That still wouldn't do any good. The vines aren't looped around, and there isn't just one. They're a complex mess of knots and vines, not something that would be so easily loosened. And said vines would pull Skaara up with them, neutral gravity or no, before they were loosened.IC: SkrihenJust to be on the safe side, a few more vines reached up, and started to wrap around Skaara.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Kino)Kino had seen Ira just as Skrihen had deflected her slash. Then again, the attack was meant to be easily deflected, it didn't matter, currently she was focused on how long her enemy could maintain concentration. Unfortunately Skaara seemed to be freaking out and thus in order to escape his plant prison he was using a gravity well to try and pull himself away from the plants. This however, made it difficult for Kino to maintain her footing, something the Toa of Plantlife seemed to be having a problem with. Kino had to think fast, battles called for quick, adaptive thinking. The Madu Cabolo oil would just go straight to the gravity well. The explosives themselves. Well, as the gravity well would lift objects off the ground, that would include Skaara and the vines, if she used and explosive, it could possibly destroy the vines. However she would be putting her soldier in harm's way. She had a better plan.Given how far the Toa of Green had sent her forward with that deflection and thus had her back to Kino it placed the Toa of Air in an opportune position. Maintaining as much concentration as she could she primed it and tossed it in front of her. At first it moved slightly in front of Kino and then sailed backwards, picking up speed and moving diagonally upwards. As it went over the Toa of Green's head it detonated in bright orange and red, of course it was just enough out of range to not do any real damage, but it was still an explosion and rattled the area, enough that Kino lost her footing and started tumbling backwards as she clawed at the ground, trying to right herself. Unfortunately she continued to roll backwards blade in hand.OOC: People, we need better description about what's going on, otherwise this is just going to be a battle of miscommunication.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: SkaaraaI stopped messing with eh gravity From what I could hear and see, Kino was engaging the toa; if I messed with gravity, it would be counterproductive. Brute strength wasn't working with these vines; I needed another plan. I sucked in my stomach as far as I could, put my arms to my sides, and attempted to wriggle out.IC: IraReactivating my Volitak, I snuck through the trees to get a better angle of where Kino and Skrihen were duking it out. If needed, I'd come in to save the day; if not, no need to put myself in unnecessary danger.

Ic: Hiemalis was still there in the village, still alive. He surveyed his surroundings, noting the chaos that happened about him. Left and right skirmishes continued to boil, but his interest was not attracted by any of them. There was nothing in them for him. The beacon of chaos that called for him didn't seem to be near to him anymore, as if it wasn't in the village. Yes, it was a beacon that called him stronger than any of the duels around him, something that possessed more sheer chaotic power than anything else. Whoever -- or whatever -- it was surely seemed to be as terrible as Hiemalis himself.Feeling a lack of belonging in the village's parameters, Hiemalis left, heading towards the lakeside of the village. Effortlessly leaping out of the broken down walls of the village he found himself in a thicket of rushes and reeds; here the jungle's reign resumed. The wet and soft earth showed signs of traverse, footprints in the mud, and they led to the left. On the off chance that that was where his target was, he stalked in that direction, too.It was not long until he found what he was looking for.Ooc: Veef and Kughii, that's you lot. As some people hunched, the target is the Peer.

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka opened her mouth. She then closed it.She looked up thoughtfully at the ceiling, then at the floor, then slightly to Zyron's right, eventually settling for a simple shrug. "I dunno."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)A part of Zyron seriously wondered why Myka's gaze had wandered around like that. Who knew, maybe he just looked awful without his hat on."Oh. Okay then." The matoran smiled. He turned around, walked back into the room and got his hat, leaving the door open because he thought it might be weird to close it just for the sake of acquiring his headgear.The Le-matoran got back to the door."We might as well go and try to find it out, right?", he asked.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC (Echelon)The hazy darkness clouding Echelon's mind was suddenly ripped away as an icy chill snapped him back to consciousness. Opening his eyes, he found himself coated in a layer of ice from the neck down, its bone-biting cold galvanising his mind back to its usual sharpness.Turning his head, he saw a Toa of Ice standing nearby, frost still curling from his fingertips. The Dark Toa narrowed his eyes, and a magnetic pulse hurtled invisibly at Kethrye's chest.Thankfully, the piece of burning rubble Echelon had fallen next to was already thawing the ice binding him to the ground. Summoning his relatively low physical strength, he managed to break free of its hold, cracks running down the ice as it gave way. Grasping his staff for support, he pulled himself to his feet and surveyed Kethrye.Toa of Ice. Tryna. Seemed to be trying to animate his Juggernauts. Well, we'd see about that...The magnetism binding the two Juggernauts disappeared, and the two hulking corpses staggered apart. Echelon exerted his magnetic power, and one of them stumbled backwards, magnetised to a piece of rubble (the metal reinforcements within the stone serving as a base for the magnetisation). Echelon activated his mask, wresting control of the other, which began to lumber towards Kethrye, hefting its axe."So, another pitiful Toa chooses to engage me," Echelon said. "You are unwise."IC (Zadron)Zadron's eyes snapped open. Spitting the taste of vomit from his mouth with a grimace, he surveyed his situation.He'd been captured. He was bound, and wedged between two large boulders that obscured much of his view of the surroundings. But out of the corner of his eye, he could see that accursed Toa that had downed him - and he seemed to be leaving...

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kethrye [breach in the Wall/Fighting Echelon]~Kethrye stumbled back as the dark Toa's pulse collided with him."No, perhaps it is you who is unwise," Kethrye replied as he regaining balance, a hint of the rage he felt spilling into his words. He focused his Tryna, the juggernaut magnetized to the remains of the wall struggling to free itself. "Unwise to pick a fight an army so much larger then your own. Unwise to have choose are own village as a place of battle. Unwise to attack my friends." The juggernaut broke free, shards of steel clinging to its' form, lunging front of Kethrye and blocking the blow from its' fellow's axe with its' own."Unwise to have gotten me angry."The Toa of Ice's juggernaut counterattacked, both arms bring its' axe down on the other juggernaut's head with all the force it could muster.

Edited by Javert

IC (Echelon)Echelon chuckled disdainfully as his Juggernaut blocked the other's strike with graceful ease. He could tell that Kethrye was relatively unpractised with the Tryna; his control was forceful, but unrefined. Something he could play to his advantage."Look around you," he said. "Your village is in ruins. Your leader has fled. Your comrades are falling. Numbers are nothing; power is everything!"Echelon waved a hand upwards decisively, and Kethrye found himself flung into the air."If you are wise, you will follow your leader's example. If you are not - "Magnetic force sent Kethrye hurtling back towards earth - " - you may not have the opportunity to see the error of your ways."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Aparangi shook his head at Draeverian. "You go." he said. He nodded at the unconscious peer over his shoulder. "I am not letting him anywhere near the Turaga. Not even in binds. You go. Protect them as best as you can."The leader of the Aitua turned around and started walking along the shoreline again. "This fellow and me have some unfinished business." He carried the peer further, until they were well away from the site of the battle and the sounds of the jungle around them were clearly audible again, while the clashing of swords and noise of elemental blasts receeded. Aparangi slid the Matoran off his shoulder and laid him against the trunk of a tree, between thick roots that kept him upright. The dark Toa searched the peer once again, more thoroughly this time. He even opene the Matoran's mouth and checked for hidden poison capsules.The Toa had a shot at getting information. And he was not going to risk it slipping through his fingers.He was getting ready to wake the peer up again, when a shiver ran down his back. He whirled around, hands at the ready. He knew the feeling. Somebody was nearby. "Who's there? Show yourself!" he called out.OOC: Cue Hiemalis.---------------------------------------IC:Tupua groaned where he lay. His brain was not quite up to speed yet, but he did curse himself for letting Echelon's magnetism knock him out like that. Then again, he had felt the other dark Toa falling as well, so his opponent had not fared much better.He heard something. His eyes fluttered open, his blurry vision slowly focusing. He felt a dull throbbing in his temples. A shadow moved next to him. He turned his head and saw that it was Echelon, rising to his feet again. Tupua mentally cursed himself again and tried to lift his head. That triggered the most intense headache he remembered feeling in the past century. He groaned again, his vision blurred again and slipping into unconsciousness gain, his head sunk back to the grassy ground.--------------------------------Mariko was walking quickly through the burning ruins of Pala-Koro's buildings. The Aitua had disposed of a few Skakdi, sending them to a deep sleep while they tried to engage him in battle, before cutting their throats as they hit the ground. Now he was looking for his brothers again. The fight had carried him to the far side of the village and now he was making his way back to where the main-gate had been. He hoped at least one of the others would be there still.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Ril]The sound of battle near him forced the Toa of Fire to pull himself out of the dirt once more. Even after so long, the battle was still ongoing, and he really didn't want to get into another one, the explosion at the wall having taken a lot out of him. But alas, it was his duty to help out his allies, so he would do so."Now where to go first?"

IC: Kethrye [Fighting Echelon]~MataNuimatanuimatanuino, Kethrye thought as he felt himself rushing towards the debris strewn ground below. He closed his eyes and focused on a image of a nice, soft snowbank, his power forming a duplicate below.And then everything went white.Kethrye unburied himself from the pile of snow and struggled to his feat, his heart hammer within his armor. That's still going hard later, knowing my luck."'Unity's a virtue'," Kethrye said, sending his undead servant a few steps and firing a beam of ice at the juggernaut under Echelon's sway, encasing it within a block of ice. "But then, you hardy seem the type to give a karz about morality." He ordered the remaining juggernaut forward to strike at Echelon with a blow from its' axe."And you've forgotten something vital, evil never wins. Not for long."

Edited by Javert

IC (Echelon)Echelon switched his control from the now-frozen Juggernaut to the one attacking him, stopping it in its tracks."How quaint," he remarked. "You don't actually believe that, do you?"He shook his head."When will you people learn...?"Raising his hand, he gestured at a large chunk of rubble which used to belong to Pala-Koro's walls; the metal struts within, once protected by elemental nullifiers, now allowed Echelon a magnetic handhold. The rock (practically the size of three Toa) rose into the air - and with a flick of the wrist, Echelon sent it flying at Kethrye.

OOC:

IC: JLAs Echelon fell, JL walked towards the Toa of Magnetism, sword in hand. He wasn't going to kill, but he had to make sure Echelon couldn't either.He reached down to the unconscious yet still menacingly dressed black armored Toa, and reached to pluck the mask off.
Hahahaha!IC: Kethrye [Fighting Echelon]~
"When will you people learn...?"
Kethrye didn't bother to reply, instead materializing a wall of ice in front of him to block Echelon's projectile. With the fragment of the wall dealt with, he switched his focus to his Tryna, wrestling for control of the juggernaut. Edited by Javert

IC, Zenix: Zenix had walked off from the battle against Onyx, gripping the new spear in his hands. He noticed Echelon and a Toa of Ice talking. He listened for a while, then got closer and crept up behind Kethrye. He jabbed the blunt end of the spear at Kethrye. "Fool," he hissed. "Shadow always wins, in the end."

OOC: What's going on? I just saw a post where Echelon is unconscious. Apparently he's still killing stuff. Am Ihallucinating, or what?IC: JLJL had stood by as the battle progressed, absorbing electricity from the air around him. He'd reached the point of uncontrollability, and now unleashed the electricity as a lightningbolt, several times larger than normal, towards Echelon.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:For several minutes now, Cy and team had been recovering, recharging elements and waiting when Kivar overheard the sound of Kethrye and Echelon's fight. A quietly projected voice, that of Kivar whispered, "Kivar, Toa of Sonics. Can I be of assistance, with gravity, sound, air, or Madu explosions? Just whisper what you need. I can hear you." The projected voice was to quiet for Echelon to hear.OOC:No time for fonts.

OOC:

OOC: What's going on? I just saw a post where Echelon is unconscious. Apparently he's still killing stuff. Am Ihallucinating, or what?IC: JLJL had stood by as the battle progressed, absorbing electricity from the air around him. He'd reached the point of uncontrollability, and now unleashed the electricity as a lightningbolt, several times larger than normal, towards Echelon.
Um...what? You can't do that. There is no electricity in the air - and if you're saying he's absorbing electrons I'm going to have to call you out.IC (Echelon)Echelon raised his hands, and eight pieces of wall-rubble rose into a ring around him, the bulky slabs of stone taking the impact of the lightning and fireballs. Now bearing a few more black burn-marks than before, the rubble dropped abruptly, forming an impromptu circular wall around the Dark Toa and obscuring him from view.Moments later, Echelon rose from behind the rubble, levitating magnetically. His cloak billowed about him in the night wind. One hand held his staff, the other was spread open, the three metal spheres orbiting above his palm."What do you think you will gain from this?" he asked the beings below. As he spoke, he sent the three spheres darting at Ril, homing towards their target under Echelon's guidance. "What is there to win? Your village is ashes, your leader is gone. And you cannot forestall the inevitable. Flee, and you will be spared. Resist, and you will perish."IC (Zadron)With a shing, Zadron's radius blades extended, slicing through the tape that bound his wrists. Zadron pulled his arms away from each other, and the sticky material ripped along its length, giving way thanks to the incisions made by the blades.His arms were free. Now to see about the rest of him... Edited by Ghosthands

IC: [Ril]"You're welcome man," replied Ril, his mask activating as he flashed a few metres to the side, the balls missing. He glared at the necromancer. "Well, first of all, it's my job to take you down you know. And second of all ..."A lance of fire appeared in his hands, and he promptly threw it with all his might at Echelon."I don't like your face."

Edited by Ordinary Magician

IC-Raxa:"Deny it all you want, but I know the difference between a genuine laugh and a fake one," Raxa replied. "Not even you could fake the lines your mask takes on so well, the light in ones eyes. The full smile, one brought on only by something naturally funny, not a wish to deceive another." He shook his head."And who did you take revenge for? Yourself, or for Onyx? For all the others there? Who are you, to want revenge against anybody besides your master, and later, the ones who took his life? There was no one else. Killing somebody for a mucking up a job is just covering your bases, not revenge. Is it true, Sinina, that even in his death you remain his slave? His toy?"
IC: Sinina, Le-KoroThe only response Raxa recieved was another laugh, just as amused as Sinina's last, and then silence, as the assassian disappeared amongst the crowd of Le-Koro. Edited by Giant of Lannister

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I believe I understood your post correctly, Mask, but let me know if I didn't.IC: SkrihenThere wasn't enough time to avoid the explosive's effects completely. Which meant Skrihen had to take the next best option. Since Skaara had ceased affecting the gravity in the area, her footing, which had been positioned to resist the gravitational pull, was now causing gravity to try and pull her backwards. Using the abilities granted to her by her Calix, the Toa of Plantlife took advantage of this, falling back into a handstand, pushing herself back to her feet. This one movement occurred over a few moments, ensuring that she was back on her feet once the explosive went off.At the range she had put between herself and the exploding fruit, no real damage was done to her, but the light and sound disoriented her for a moment, as she tried to grab he sword, which she had been forced to leave on the ground in her evasive action.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: This post responds to both Constructman and The MaskIC: To Tarkis’ surprise, he was swarmed, but not by fans.“He’s here! He’s arrived!” Ngangahau said, leading a stampede of make-up artists, managers, and costume designers.“Allow me to introduce myself, I am Ngangahau. My duty is to make sure you look, sound, and feel your best!”This Le-Matoran appeared to speak a million words per minute. He wore a lime Kaukau and was dressed in eye-searing shades of bright lime and cyan, reflecting much sunlight.“We will have more time than we originally expected,” Ngangahau said, “Blood-battle all the way in Pala-Koro has postponed the concert for one day”You can relax tonight. Treebright Le-Koro is still rather peace-calm,” another Le-Matoran in Ngangahau’s crowd said. This one was not as vibrantly dressed, but he did wear a shiny bright green Mahiki.The Mahiki-wearing Le-Matoran took a step forward, “I’m Lekaingi, another show-runner in this bright-fun entertainment field. Gentlemen, please help this performer with his things. Tarkis, follow me to your suite”--------------------By the time Tarkis arrived at his room, night had fallen. The suite was something that should have been just right for Tarkis; little dust, fresh lines, lavish bed, and a large window showing the beautiful view of Le-Koro. The room was also decorated with pictures and potted plants of the most exotic species.The only negative aspect to this exquisite suite was the large window that, if one stuck his head out of it, would be able to see a dim, fiery glow to the very far right.Something was happening in the very, very far distance.--------------------The next day, the managers would try again. Most of the patrons who came all this way elected to stay the night. Now, the backstage was buzzing around with people as it was the previous day. The organized chaos almost felt like being inside of a Nui Rama hive.When Tarkis returned to the concert area, he once again met with Ngangahau, who was wearing less vibrant clothes this time – a mix of dark green and bright green. Corciano was also nearby – in his costume designed the day before. There would only be a few more hours before the concert would begin.“Quick-follow me,” Ngangahau said to Tarkis.Ngangahau walked briskly down a hallway, which was actually just a very large cloth drawn over poles, forming a long tent that connected to other tents."I've heard tree-great things about your sound-music," Ngangahau said to the Matoran, "I believe this may be the break you need to become an entertainer known by all. What do you think?"Meanwhile, the Windriders themselves – Sanso, Makani, and two other performers who weren’t as famous – approached Corciano.“I heard your treebright sounds yesterday, Toa-hero Lewa and Singer Matau would be most proud!” Makani said, grinning warmly.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroOut of the corner of my eye, I watched Kethrye leave, probably off to fight some other warrior. I snarled silently, but didn't call and try to dissuade him from retreating. This way, at least there was more fighting for me.With my katana in one hand, I charged at the wounded Desuka, aiming for a vertical slash at his unharmed arm.IC: [Lumira] - Pala-KoroGritting my teeth against the pain, I grabbed my knife with my left hand, stabbing into the wooden dome yet again, sawing open a hole large enough to crawl out of. With a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves, I clambered out of the shelter, stumbling to the ground, before sprinting towards Skrihen.Now the exploding Madu, I will admit, was unexpected. Fortunately, I was so full of adrenaline that I was able to hurl myself to the side, merely being blown away from the fight by the shockwave, before hitting the ground in the most unceremonious way possible, rather than, y'know, blowing up.IC: [???] - Le-KoroThe Toa snarled again, quickly advancing on Skaarn, ripping the sword out of the Hordika's grasp with unforeseen speed and strength, before leaning over the creature. A low, guttural roar came from the Toa's mouth, and his eyes were kept in a blazing glare."Go... Now... Or... Else."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Or else what? You're going to continue flailing around that little knife of yours like a baby would? You'd get yourself hurt, maybe even killed. Seems to me like you don't know all that much about being a Toa. Luckily for you though, I can help."Skaarn gave a small bow, theatrically waving his arm. It looked quite odd, his Hordika body obviously not mean't to contort in any way that resembled civility.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: [???] - Le-KoroHad the Toa had any idea what Skaarn was talking about, he might've considered joining the Hordika. However, he had no idea what a "Toa" was, and if it was something that this cruel being was able to teach him, it probably wasn't worth learning anyway.So, rather than back down, the Toa took another step closer, flipping the sword around in his right hand as he did so. It had weight to it, weight that could used effectively. As if to prove that point, the Toa raised the sword up, bringing the flat of the blade down sharply on Skaarn's head.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Oh, sorry about that. I've edited the post.IC: Niici rested her back against the stone bathroom, white, soapy foam floating above hot water. The bathhouse that was connected to the glamorous suite in Le-Koro was lined with tiny candles, and all windows were covered, giving the room a dimmed orange hue that flickered. Much of the Toa of Ice’s time had been devoted to this very day. This concert would hopefully be a big hit, bringing in more than enough revenue to keep the creepy servants of Makuta off her back, while also providing enough for the club to expand.Yes, that was the real ticket. The Cultured Gentry needed to expand its base. Sure, its most powerful members owned companies based in every village, but those were just companies. If the club itself held influence over a village, then the Gentry could accomplish so much more.This concert would also welcome the famous Trader Tuuli to the stage, awarding him and the village of Air a large sum of money to improve Le-Koro’s infrastructure and to give the Gukko Force better and more bountiful equipment.Their charity would bring Le-Koro and the Gentry closer together, for the village would essentially be in Niici’s debt. Soon, Le-Koro would return the favor, and the Cultured Gentry would respond with an even greater offering. This period of exchange would continue until Le-Koro and the Gentry eventually become one. Wash, rinse, and repeat with the other villages. Or use the Gukko Force to assimilate the others villages. Niici always preferred the peaceful solution though, considering herself a technical pacifist.If Mata Nui’s working class works for me instead of with me, Niici thought, then we won’t have to worry about them working against me.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]