Aki, space ninja

Kakaru

hi hello friends ヽ(´ー`)ノ

I found this piece of ninjago art that was apparently a comission of someone's OC named Aki?

unfortunately the original recipient deleted their account some time ago but I laughed so hard I cried when I saw it and I love it to death so let it be known that my first finished art piece of 2014 is a remake of a dead account's Ninjago OC

spaceninja

• Upvote 1

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

This is a pretty interesting piece of comic art! I like how you improved the formal piece. Pretty well done, but be careful not to color out of the outlines too much, You can still see small bits of it coming out. Overall, impressive.

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

The Ninjago fandom has quite a large artist community, many of them wanting for improvement. And it never ceases to amaze me just how many female fans there are who want to insert their OCs into the story, often as love interests for one or more of the Ninja. I hope the introduction of Pixal as a second female character is a step toward making the theme a bit better in terms of gender ratios. Who knows? The series may pass the Bechdel test by 2015 at this rate! :P

In all seriousness, you've done great with this artwork! I love the shading and the bright, almost neon color scheme!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 3 weeks later...