Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Doesn't really matter. Any interaction is good, as long as it's not with a psychopath. I think I'll head another way for now though. IC: The ClockmakerThe Fe-Toa scanned the desert ahead as he created a dune. He could make out a number of ochre mesas rising towards the sky, but no sign of an actual settlement. Turning back around, he glanced at the sea. That's when he spotted a ship (The Fowadi) headed his way. Growing excited at the fact that he knew for certain that there was intelligent life there, The Clockmaker slid down the dune and sprinted towards the ship, waving his free arm. Once he figured he was close enough, he shouted. "Hey up there! Got room for another passenger?" He didn't consider the consequences of the possibility that the owners of the ship might be less than kind. But what choice did he have either way?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Ooc: Finally getting around to this...

IC (Caerus)

Caerus nodded, a slow smile creeping across his face. "Your web stretches even farther than I imagined," he said. "And snared some prizes, to be sure."

IC: Puroruk The burly carver read the list of names without question or comment. His face was not twisted into a frown, nor upturned in a smile. Rather, it seemed like he was one of his own statues, captured in a moment of thoughtfulness forever through time. It was obvious on his broad features that Puroruk was deep in thought, but still quite focused on the things around him. It was a skill he obtained as a carver. The ability to think and plan ahead what one was carving, while at the same time making sure one didn't take off a finger or two. "On the first note," came his gravely voice, "While I may not be able to craft weapons and equipment for an entire army, I can teach how to others."

Ic: "This is good," Ambages said to Puroruk.

"I think having a fellow in the area of the army would be good," Aurelia said. "I can handle Bad Company while our good man here can lead the army while in his wahi. He knows this area best, anyway." Ambages didn't have an issue with it though Puroruk was a little taken aback by the abrupt promotion. "Don't worry," she counseled to him. "Your job is mainly administrative as their executive officer, not their general. We have a colonel for that job."

"Finally, for all of us, we all have to be aware of the local politics in our villages. I can check Matoro, but the other villages will have their own former Turaga right-hands assume leadership as the village Akiri. I predict Hewkii will take quick command of Po-Koro and Nuparu in Onu-Koro. Feel the politics, take control of them as best you can -- but don't immerse yourself in them; that only attracts attention.

"In sum, my lady will handle operations, you (meaning Puroruk) will lead the army in Po-Wahi and keep watch over Hewkii and you (Caerus) will be, hm, master of whispers?" Ambages said with a slight grin. Caerus seemed pleased. "And of course, watch Nuparu.

"The final tradition of meetings is a closing rhyme not unlike the first. It symbolizes the end of the meet and... not much else, I'm afraid, save a reminder of our methods. The lady and I will recite it for you tonight, but remember it in the future," Ambages said with a friendly smile. “With each their sow...”

“... With each their sight...” Aurelia chimed.

“... It is only as one...”

“... We feed the night," Aurelia closed it.

"And that is all for tonight, everyone. Steal away as you came. And remember..." Ambages reminded, "none of us know one another." He smiled broadly in the lightsone's aura, eerie and charming at once. The Four Peers were at full power once again, and this time there was no threat of inside turmoil, not with the new blood.

Ambages left first, taking a brisk jog through the night towards Po-Koro, while Aurelia lingered in the canyon and faded into the crevices near the entrance, waiting for her chariot to return for her. The others would get home in their own ways, in their own times.

IC: [Naona]

"I'll do it then."

Naona promptly went over to Hari and awkwardly hugged the younger guard.

IC: (Hari)

"What?" Hari said, clearly surprised by what Naona had asked Dehkaz to do and then just did herself. After a few seconds of realizing that Naona was hugging her, she returned the hug, and smiled, feeling a lot better. Naona, Krayn, if they hadn't given up, then neither would she. As long as Po-Koro,this island, and her friends needed her, she would be there. "Thanks ma'am," She said, hugging Naona tightly.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism let out a held breath, before hearing someone near the shore. Dehkaz lazily turned his head in the direction, his keen eyes picking out a Toa on the beach, waving an arm. The gunmetal-armored Toa closed his eyes, placing a hand on his forehead, running his fingers along the brow of his Arthron. Raising one hand, he picked the being up magnetically by his armor, carried him over his the Fowadi, before dropping the Fe-Toa rather promply onto the deck. Opening his eyes, Dehkaz asked, "Where do you want to go?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi coast- Fowadi

IC: The sound of sawing could be heard below decks. Kale had disappeared down there about half way through the trip and never came back up.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: The ClockmakerThe Fe-Toa was surprised as he was lifted off the ground. His mind quickly processed the possibilities. Magnetism? Matatu? Tractor beam? He found his answer soon enough, and was glad it was fellow Toa that had found him and not a less pleasant species. He straightened up from the rough landing, "Anywhere's good as long as there's friendly people there, thank you. I just sort of... Landed in the middle of nowhere. Sorry to intrude." He gave a nod of greeting and a smile to everyone present.

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Puroruk

The Po-Matoran slipped away into the blanketing night just as he had arrived. While he was not concerned about being found outside of the village, the sooner he got back, the lesser the chance of him being found, and questions being asked. Making it inside the village was simple, with the attacks on the village, the amount of guards patrolling the gate lessened considerably. It was almost easier slipping inside the Koro of Stone than it was getting out. The stone gate now far behind him, the carver strolled down the street. It was not unlike him to out at this hour, a late night walk to think. Most of the time it was about his statues, how this piece would fit there, what stone to use to counter balance.

But not tonight. Tonight his mind was focused on other things. Keeping an eye on Hewkii wouldn't proved to be much of a problem, and watching the army could easily be fit in. Puroruk knew the Wahi more than most, and there were places where one, or many, could stay hidden for months, years, even. There were hidden pockets of trees that could only be found once, never to be found again. Things had changed for him, and definitely for the better.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Noka

"Where have been, girl?!" SMACK!

Let's face it. Nobody's perfect.

"How do you expect an old man to do such exerting tasks himself?!" SMACK!

It's just, some people are a little more not perfect than others.

"Don't talk back to me! Do you want me to use my staff?!" SMACK!

I am one of those people. The world's better off without me.

"Worthless-" SMACK!

It's safe to say I'm right a lot of the time, and since I say I'm worthless, you've got very little grounds to back up your claim that I'm not. Not that you would, of course. Nobody else does.

"-disobedient-" SMACK!

I used to sneak out and talk to people about my problems. But I messed up. I messed them up. They're gone now. Trakuda's gone, Kuhrin's gone. I don't know for sure what I did to make them leave, but it's a fair bet they couldn't cope with someone so... Out of place as me. They all hate me, the people in the village. I hear them talking about me. I know what they're thinking when they laugh as I walk past or when they call my name and pretend not to notice. I'm not stupid. I'm not one of them. I don't belong.

That Turaga, the old man. He's like a grandfather to me. He knows what's best for me, and what I deserve, which he gives to me without hesitation. I used to paint and draw things to vent my feelings. He stopped that. He knew that it didn't deserve to be called art, that no one wanted to see such inane scribbles. And he was right; no one ever wanted to buy them or look at them, or look at me. I'm a bit of freak, you see. He knows that. He knows what's best for me.

I have this sound in my head. It's like being in a huge room of a thousand people, and all of them are speaking as softly as they can over one another in (im)perfect tandem. It makes me feel dizzy, and forget things that just happened, like the subject of a conversation, or where I am. It's kind of weird, yeah, but that's not the half of it. Sometimes they speak in other languages, ones that I've never heard or don't understand. But when I hear them, it's like I can understand them. It's kind of hard to explain.

You could see the Po-Koro guard made a bad decision in agreeing to let me stay and sleep at home with my grandfather, but I say it's just the universe looking at me and putting me in my place. It's just how it goes really. Just like how they gave me blades to use. They were designed to fight evil, and that's exactly what I use them for. Sometimes. Most of the time it's just cutting up some poor lost Rahi or fighting off a misguided Toa. But sometimes, when I'm all alone, I can use them on myself. I can use them to fight evil.

My sword is honed to a razor sharp edge, so it doesn't take much; just a sharp pull across my hip. One, two, three, four- Here it is. I think it's safe to say I'm very squeamish around other people's blood, but my own is a bit different. It's sort of beautiful, really, the way it twinkles in the light with a rich ruby red gleam. The cuts aren't deep. I can't risk other people putting themselves in danger, or trying to understand. I don't want to hurt them like I hurt the others. There's only one person who really deserves to be hurt here: me.

I sometimes think I might die, but I just carry on living, and it hurts. Suffering. It's what I deserve, you see.

Circle of life.

OOC: And we're back

IC: Ferron

"Your lights went out" came Ferron's simple response as he grabbed Krell by the shoulders and hoisted him back into a standing position, taking care not to inconvenience the Toa of Light-sucking Fire any further.

"You okay?" he asked, ready to stop Krell should he fall over again.

OOC: Come on, Gravity, I'm waiting.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ronkshou – Motara Desert

The dark duo traversed the warm dunes through the night, with nothing watching them but the bright stars and the moon. Ronkshou and Kohra embraced the night like the dry sands embraced water – constantly thirsty for more. Finally however, the night could last no longer, and the sun had returned to its throne to rule over the desert once more. At this point, Ronkshou and Kohra had set up a small camp at a second oasis they lay several mio south of Po-Koro. Ronkshou knew of only one other oasis that rested to the north east, and he resolved to search this place as thoroughly as he could. Po-Wahi was among the most featureless lands on Mata Nui, making hiding an object so that only certain people can find it all the more difficult. Ronkshou concluded that the artifact that the Matoran sought had to be hidden either at this landmark or at the other one, or at one of the several scattered stone gatherings that acted as checkpoints for travelers.

By midday, Ronkshou and Kohra had finished searching the small body of water. After seeing no footprints, the two concluded that the Matoran were never here.

They had to keep searching.

Ronkshou led the way, covering his head with a cloth to keep the sun out. Every few moments, the two servants of Makuta would take a sip from their canteens. After remembering that Ronkshou was quite used to this, the Infected Toa wasn’t sure if Kohra could keep up with the merciless climate.

Finally, as the sun began to pass its midpoint and prepare for the valiant return of the night, Kohra and Ronkshou looked up to see a curious sight: three Kahu birds, Matoran mounted on all of them.

If that wasn’t enough to get them thinking, not a second had passed before a dark, frothing message entered Ronkshou and Kohra’s souls.

Follow them.

The servants needed no other cue. Speaking no words, the two servants turned on their heels and made their way south.

On their way down the path of the birds above, Kohra and Ronkshou passed by another rocky landmark, and they paid it no mind.

Behind the indefinable mass of stone was a pair of orange eyes, which was topped by the peak of a shiny golden mask.

OOC: Ronkshou and Kohra to Ga-Wahi. ??????? hot on their trail.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic: Ambages stole into the city much like how Puroruk would later that night. Quietly and carefully he made his way for Ahkmou's house and rapped on the door gently. A brief shuffle was detected by his keen ears and then a familiar voice: "Who is it?"

"It's Ambages. Open up."

The wheel latch came undone and the door opened to a dark hole which somehow welcomed the architect in. He could hear Ahkmou mosing about so he shut the door behind him. Finally, a match flared and settled on an oil lamp that illuminated the house and revealed the visage of its owner. "What are you doing here?" the trader asked as he set the match down and looked up at Ambages.

"My business in Po-Wahi is done," he said as he took a seat by the lamp and held his hands up to the little flame. Despite living in Ko-Koro he never naturalized to the cold, wherever it was, and Po-Wahi at night was chilly enough for Ambages when without his overcoat.

"What's next for you, then?" Ahkmou asked, as he stepped away and reached for something in a dark recess.

Ambages seemed to think about this for a second and then said, "I'll return to Ko-Koro. I have another meeting to attend to there by tomorrow night."

"You're a busy man, Mister A," Ahkmou said as he brought a bundle of cloth over to Ambages and set it on the table in front of him. "In more ways than one can imagine, I'd wager."

"My coat," Ambages said, recognizing the fabric. "Thank you, but..." he asked, curious about the trader's words, not understanding what Ahkmou meant. The trader was usually plain-spoken and was not normally one to speak, well, ambage. But as the De-Matoran unraveled his folded jacket he found the basis of Ahkmou's speech. "Turaga Onewa's Kanohi," Ambages breathed as he felt the grooved and ancient mask, weathered like the statues of the city. "How did you..."

"The turaga died by assassination the other day," Ahkmou said, sitting across the table from Ambages. "Upon his death, a matoran named Stannis gave Hewkii his mask for reverence. It's the only Komau on the island. I couldn't resist!" he said. "Unfortunately, it's not worth anything in the market here and would only raise suspicions if it was seen. Hewkii seemed rather troubled by its disappearance, too, and came to search me for it, but he didn't find it. I figure it would better serve you, so here you go."

"Wow, thank you, Ahkmou," Ambages said, actually very grateful for the trader's generosity. "How can I repay you for this?"

"I have a question. Answer it and I'll be content in payment. Onewa's, and indeed all the turaga's, death... it wasn't done by assassins sent by anyone in my game, was it?" the crafty trader said, his game being that of his master, the Makuta.

"No," Ambages conceded. "It was done by men of my game."

"Then you're quite worthy of that mask," Ahkmou said with a wink. "Whatever you're up to, you're good at it. Keep it up."

"I will," Ambages promised. He shifted in his seat and said, "I should be gone now. If Hewkii suspected you he'll be wary if anyone else was in your house. I'll take my leave and-- thank you, Ahkmou. This really is a treasure." He got up and went to the door. "Oh, and before I forget, this is why I came to you." He set the Senet game he borrowed before on the table.

"Good bye," Ahkmou said with a curt nod and that was that.

With the Kanohi in his coat, Ambages fled the village as stealthily as he entered. Outside the village was a rancher's settlement and Ambages stole one of his dikapi. When the rancher awoke hours later he was short a bird and completely clueless about what happened the night before.

Ooc: Ambages to Ko-Koro.

IC: [Naona]

The ghost of a smile appeared on the older guard's face as she embraced her protégée for a few seconds more. It warmed her heart to see that she was capable of helping cheer up her friends, especially when they were going through such a hard time. It was difficult for her to accept the deaths of their leaders as well, but she would persevere and continue in her duty to protect the people of her village as always.

"Don't mention it," she said, letting go of the hug. "Now, just try your best and hopefully everything will be fine."

She didn't know whether her words would provide any confidence to Hari or not, but she didn't really know what else to say in their current situation, where nothing was really going right any more.

IC: The ClockmakerThe Toa of Iron smiled at the sight of the Toa encouraging each other. "Ah, that's just lovely. It's so nice to see the youth here so full of hope. Gives you a warm, tingly feeling." He cast an eye around the ship, admiring its various features as he strolled on the deck, hands in his pockets.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Why are we here? We should be getting on a boat to Ko-Koro right away!" LoJak said, determination in his voice. Without asking first he had included himself in the group. He hadn't mean't to be so brash, but when doing good, one usually asks questions later, he thought.

IC (Kaiapo)

"Hold your Ussals, my friend," Kaiapo said patiently. "We have been travelling since dawn; we haven't been standing around. Yes, We are making for Ko-Koro; there's a pass I know of in the foothills of Mount Ihu."

"You are welcome to join us, if your heart is as true as you say. I would never deny another Toa the chance to do good. May I ask your name?"

IC (Caerus)

The poet made his way back to the entrance of the quarry, his companions having already fled. Getting back in the Ussal-drawn cart, he snapped the reins, and the vehicle slipped away under the cover of night, the stars alone marking its passage.

He left the quarry behind, as still and silent as it had been before he arrived.

OOC Caerus out of region.

IC:

"Forgive me- I didn't mean to imply you were lazy. I see your group has come by boat to Po-Koro, which is, as far as I know, the fastest and safest way to travel the Island. I would have thought you would use to continue your journey. But if you truly have been travelling by dawn, then you obviously are doing the best you can."

"And my name is LoJak, friend" LoJak said with a grin. He extended his hand. "And what might all of your's be?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Kaiapo)

"My name is Kaiapo," the Toa of Earth replied. He gestured to the Toa standing with him. "And my companions are Sur, Valria, and Quada."

The sun bore down, making the Onu-Toa uncomfortable: he was more used to the cool temperatures of Onu-Wahi. Not to mention the abundance of light was especially harsh on his green eyes.

"Forgive me, but we hope to reach Ko-Koro by nightfall. Will you join us?"

"I gave you everything I had!" A voice roared, filling him with dread.

"Do not waste my legacy, my time!"

"But-"

The sound of something whistling through the air was picked up by his left audio receptor. He dropped to the ground, legs cramping up from the cold and pure exhaustion as his foot slipped on the icy snow. His knee dropped to the ground, throwing him off balance. He brought his arms up, knuckles devoid of blood from gripping the hilt in an ever-tightening grip. Rotating his wrists, he-

Stars exploded in his vision, followed by blotches of red fading to green after-image. Pain erupted in the back of his head, his Kanohi almost having been knocked clean off by the force of the blow. Already off-balance, he tipped forward, his body being engulfed by the snow as he landed with a grunt. Something warm, wet, and red trickled in a stream from the back of his head to the stark-white landscape around him, staining yet another patch of snow with his life's blood.

Immediately, he braced his hands under his shoulders, his fingers burning from the cold and muscles protesting from the movement. If he stayed, he was dead. His arms shook, his head felt like it would roll off his shoulders, his legs were numb from the knee-deep snow pack. He had to... He had to.

There. In the snow not to far away was a gleam of metal, an elegant sword buried partway into the frozen landscape. His arm reached out, and merely dropped onto the weapon's hilt. With his other hand, he pushed up from the ground, his arm sinking halfway into the snow as he tried to rise. His whole body shook from the effort. His chest clear the first few inches of snow.

His fell back to the ground heavily.

A broken rip screamed from the impact.

Weak.”

No! With a burst of strength, he willed his muscles to contract, pushing his arms forward, the sword gripped tightly in his hand like a lifeline.

Pathetic.”

His arms threatened to fall out beneath him, collapse under the strain. No, he was stronger than that. He could... He would... His thoughts were thick from exhaustion, flowing like thick honey through a straw.

Miserable excuse.”

His arms failed. He fell into the snow, the numbing whiteness almost comforting , drawing him deeper. The sound of a sword being thrown into the snow punctuated the ambient whistle of the chilling wind. That was it. It was over. He was too beaten for the spike of cold fear to effect his bruised body. No... He... Heavy footfalls crunched the freshly fallen snow, gradually coming closer. His vision tunneled, the whiteness being replaced with velvety darkness.

A hand hauled him to his feet, while a thick cape wrapped itself around his dead-cold shoulders. His body leaned limply against a large, muscular form, unable to do much else. Powerful arms lifted him up, but he barely registered the movement.

Son, stay with me...”

Dehkaz, you've done enough...”

Dehkaz...”

“Dehkaz...”

“Dehkaz!”

The Toa of Magnetism snapped himself out of the trance, forcefully pulling himself back into the present. He buried the memories deep within himself, and quickly regained his composure. Glancing upward, he blinked a few times, slightly surprised to see Naona standing in front of him. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed considerably, and focused on something behind the Toa of Stone. Without wasting any time, the gunmetal-armored Toa grabbed the bronze spyglass from his belt, directing it out to the sea.

Oh Karz.

Completely unfazed by his earlier memory, Dehkaz quickly shut the spyglass, and strode towards the edge of the deck. His got once glance at the object, before making his way over to the wheel. Without speaking a word, he moved the Fowadi's course, banking starboard.

He saw a ship.

A ship he needed.

A ship he never wanted to see again.

And he was heading straight towards it.

It was time for Dehkaz to say hello to the Infernavika once again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Oh, ships? The Vika and Fowadi together? I wonder what this means.... IC: Floria Far off into the distance of the Fowadi was a lone sailor. On a surfboard with a sail. The surfboard floated; And the Toa of Air on it, sat, meditating, her feet dangling off the edge of the small platform, which floated with near impossible balance atop the blue seas. Upon her face was a Mask. To others, it was just a plain old mask. An inanimate yet power-granting object. But to the user, it was fully sentient, alive...and asleep. Masks don't sleep. Floria opened her eyes to observe her surroundings. Behind her was the vast expanse of ocean, unexplored and epic. Far in front of her was the mainland. And on the opposite side of that was a whirlpool. Was. It used to be her home. Kumu Islets, they called it. Xa-Koro, the village of outcasts. A pirate's haven, a thieves home. Yet piracy wasn't such a bad thing, was it? You're just...free to do whatever you want. Provided it wasn't stupid. Even as she thought about this, while ignoring Sector's sleep, her eye caught the twinkling of great sails in the distance, of a ship travelling across the waters as if she owned it all. Bringing her spyglass up, she observed the ship, trying to catch each and every detail it featured. Was it hostile? What was the ships name? Cannons? Weaponry? Could they see her? No. They didn't spot her yet. Floria knew that their...viewing would be better than her own, but they didn't pay attention to her yet. And soon, she wouldn't even be found. Sector, wake up.Ugh.....hey Flo. 'Sup?Wake up, Sect.5 more minutes. I'm so tired....You've been sleeping for quite a long time. How do you even sleep, anyways? Your body doesn't need it.I'm a living thing, yooooo'! I gotta sleep too! *Yawn* 10 more minutes.......It was 5 just seconds ago.Zzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzz. Floria smiled. At least she had a companion similar to her...whom she could punish at any time. Pulling her mask off, she sloshed it in the water, shaking it, before wearing it again, the water waking her up. A gust of air blew around her as she pushed herself up, stepping onto the surfboard with adept balance, and held on to the stick holding up the limp sail - a sword. What the heck was that for? You've made me salty wet!Well..thats too bad! <3 Hooking one leg into a handle of the shield she stood on, and pulling out the sail to it's full width, she summoned her powers, and was soon half sailing, half surfing across the shiny blue seas, towards both the Fowadi and another ship she had also spotter - and had many many plans for the captain of that ship. I wonder what the heck the Fowadi and the 'Vika will say to each other now.Oh, we'll see, Sector. We'll see. She smiled as Sector activated the Huna's power, concealing the small board along with herself. Nobody could see her now. Time to have some fun.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Lohkar)

The Infernavika cut gracefully through the waves in the direction of the Fowadi. The pirate ship was almost the polar opposite of the Po-Koro Guard war-boat; one, a sleek frigate, built for speed and manoeuvrability, perfect for devastating hit-and-run attacks; the other, a hulking galleon, armour-plated and practically a floating fortress. The similarity between them was that both were packing a karz-ton of firepower.

So the situation was understandably tense for the crews of both ships.

Aboard the 'Vika, the Black Flag had been taken down, but the crew still stood at battle-stations. Doomslayer was seated in the swivel-mounted launcher, Gunner and Lasinia were preparing elemental energy, Verak and Tellus were already repairing the damage from the slave-ship battle, and Zmija held the cannons primed and ready to fire. The ship was armed to the teeth.

The Captain stood at the helm. Lohkar's blue eyes were fixed on the Fowadi, a swashbuckling grin growing on his face.

"This is goin' ta be FUN!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: [Naona]Naona's gaze was unwavering as she watched the other ship, noting the damage it seemed to have accumulated - signs of a recent battle, one that appeared to have been in the favour of the Infernavika. Of course, there could have been no other result; the pirate vessel in front of them being too ruthless and powerful to truly take down.She wished someone actually managed to do so though.Stepping forwards, the Toa of Stone focused her gaze onto the being standing at the helm of the Infernavika. To her surprise, it was not Raknar any more, but the former captain: Lohkar. It seemed as if he was still alive, and in the time since the last incident between the two ships, had reclaimed the captaincy of the vessel."Crew of the Infernavika," she said, her voice booming across the distance of water. "We will be taking you into custody."

IC: Floria

Does that mean us, Flo?

Nah, Sector. Doubt it. Lohkar drugged me.

Haha.

Not funny. In any case, we're still pirates. If they see us, they'll probably try and get us as well.

Don't worry! You can trust me! Despite my chronic procrastination, when I put my heart into something, it NEVER fails!

....Sounds like sarcasm.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-Verak:

"No you aren't!" Verak called back at Naona. "In fact, we'll be taking you into custody!" He re-set the stopper in his bottle of whisky, making sure to carefully put it in a safe place-where it wouldn't be harmed by cannonfire or anything like that. A moment later he grabbed an odd, spring-loaded contraption, that may or may not have had a grappling hook and rope attached, before climbing up to the crow's nest of the ship.

"So, Lohkar," he called back down at the Lesterin, "What do I do with this first? Attach to the other ship or take off Mrs. Knight-In-Buxom-Armour's mask?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: There are 2 Verak's in this game!?!?!?

IC: Floria

Floria's surfboard, invisible, was now close enough to the 2 boats that together, they formed a near-perfect triangle. She watched as one of the Vika's crewmen climbed atop the crow's nest, and called down some inaudible noise to the Infernavika's crew far below.

Feisty.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Why, yes. I have the older one. I think.

IC-Verak:

"While I'm waitin' fer ya to answer, could you toss me up somethin' ta drink?" He turned to Naona, who just yelled back, and shrugged.

"Remember, there's wood in yer hull too, and I could just as easily rip a hole in yer hull if ye don't leave our hull whole."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:

Yasurek, being himself, hadn't actually been assigned a combat position by Lohkar, and thus had remained on deck just in case a melee broke out. The situation was starting to get rather heated, and he really didn't want to have a massive fight break out, so he stepped forward and attempted to resolve the situation.

"Excuse me miss," he called out to Naona, cutting into her and Verak's conversation. "Might I ask for what the charges you are using to justify taking us into custody are? If you're here about the kidnapping Turaga Onewa, you'll find that a distinct number of our crew were neither part of the crew at the time nor aboard the ship. Therefore, sailing up with the intent to threaten all of us with arrest is simply not legal. Applying charges and criminal status in a general sense like that is really not proper behavior for a guard member at all, nor is it all that moral either. If you have a specific list of people from our ship that you'd like to capture, go ahead and charge them, but trying to take all of us is simply going to lead to both of our crews fighting each other, likely resulting in damages and injuries to both sides. Therefore, as current midshipman of this vessel, as well as a former guard member and a law abiding citizen, I'd like to ask you to please be reasonable and not cause a fight to break out, at least not until people start actually resisting arrest."

He stopped there, wondering if his plea would be effective. I mean, technically some of us DID kidnap the turaga, but that was not only a while ago, but also not the last time he was kidnapped. Besides, they still got some justice because they rescued him from us.

Yasurek was also fully aware of his not mentioning the numerous ex-slaves that were recently rescued and still on board the ship. It was entirely possible Lohkar had a plan to use them, and he had no intention of messing it up. I mean, he was probably looking for a fight, but less combat might be better, he reasoned. Eh, even if he doesn't have a plan for them, they're a fallback we can try to use if things go bad, along with them being more loyal to us than the guards. Extra combatants on your side doesn't hurt too often when in all out combat.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"Please, that won't be necissary," came a rugged, but noble voice from behind captain Lohkar. The Toa of Magnetism allowed himself a mental smile from the crew's reaction to his sudden appearance on their ship. Rather lazily, he eyed the weapons pointed in his direction, as if looking at something midly interesting that he pulled off the bottom of his boot. They were pirates after all, and some things just didn't go away with time. Still, Dehkaz knew when to set aside the past, no matter how painful it may be. On another topic, magnetic fields were handy things, especially for getting from on ship to another in a short span of time.

"Please, stand down, I didn't come here to have another disasterous battle, so don't waste my time." Any more that I already am. With a purposeful look at the rest of the Infernavika's crew, Dehkaz continued, "If not, I will burn a hole through your captain's forehead and proceed to personally crush the rest of you."

It was quite obvious that the Toa of Magnetism wasn't enjoying this any more than he had to, but it had to be done.

Not bothering to wait to see if they had actually stood down -there was no time to waste- Dehkaz's deep voilet eyes fixed themselves on Lohkar.

"We need to talk."

"Now."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

A magnified voice boomed out, easily audible on both ships.

"Everyone, calm down, get you head square on you shoulders, and shut the karz up. For those of you I outrank, that's an order. For those of you I don't, consider it a very strong suggestion."

"Dehkaz, threats aren't helping anything. In fact, they're probably ticking them off."

Krayn emerged from inside the ship, having been able to hear everything quite clearly. He had been quite content to allow those already on the deck deal with this, but it was quite clear that wasn't going to happen.

"Crew of the Infernavika. What Captain Dehkaz means to say, is we need to talk to you. A talk that doesn't involve arrest warrants or weapons."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Po-Wahi

In the deserts of Po-Wahi, there is a mansion. To get to this mansion, one would need to travel along a thin path on the highest cliff in the canyons. The path is riddled with death; no plants grow there, only rocks and rubble on the sides of the road. The mansion itself is large (not so much wide, more so that it’s tall) and its huge walls cast a dark shadow on anyone who stands before it. Made from black stone, the house is very unsettling and its doors do not suggest invitation. No, it instead inspires terror and convinces people to leave. Below the mansion is nothing but jagged rocks, dried blood on them from people who have been thrown down into them. Within the manor itself, it is very empty and like a ghost town. There are many rooms within the castle, such as a war room, an armory, and even guest beds for any traveler that the castle accepts. The halls and corridors are long, stretching for seemingly ever. A single tower pokes out of the mansions's head and on it is a mask. A golden Kanohi Elda.

This was the mask of the manor's owner and his own personal brand. It was a face of evil and one that inspired terror to any Po-Matoran who would realize what this mansion was. It is known as Casterly Rock where the cruel and dreadful Toa Laird Destro Malkai makes his abode. Not many in Po-Koro have seen the castle, only hearing legends of the dark stuff that transpires there. Stories of torture and the screams of innocents had been told of this place. It was said that in the castle’s basement the bodies of Destro’s victims were stored until they could be melted down for fire in his fireplace. While these stories were indeed nightmarish, no one had seen the man in years. Ever since Casterly Rock was built, he stayed behind its walls. Occasionally, he’d send a minion down from the stony cliff to retrieve supplies and food for him, but only the oldest Po-Matoran had seen Destro. Rumors about his appearance were far and wide, from descriptions of his impressive height to the massive broadsword that he carried with him.

It was in the piano room that Laird Destro Malkai sat, his form obscured in shadows as his fingers tapped on the piano keys, a lullaby pouring out of it. It wasn’t soft on the ears, no; it inspired terror just like the man himself. Hunched over the piano, his wide shoulders made his frame like somewhat awkward. Elite brown and gold armor he wore and his Kanohi appeared to be freshly cleaned for it shined brightly, even in the barely lit room. Candles outlined the walls, in a circle as if this was some kind of ritual. It gave the room a very sinister atmosphere which was probably what the Laird had been aiming for. In a dramatic final gesture, Destro slammed his fists down on to the keyboard creating a ringing noise that rattled the bones. He then stood up and started to leave the room, but standing there in the door was a Po-Matoran, holding a parchment. He had just come from the village and his brow was riddled with sweat. Even while riding on a Dikapi, the trip to Casterly Rock from Po-Koro was long and the sun had been hot that day. Destro did not care about the Matoran’s plights. He simply wanted his news.

“It is true, master. Turaga Onewa is dead, along with the other Turaga. Hewkii now controls the village.”

Destro’s eyes portrayed no surprise or reaction. Instead, slowly on the cracks of his face, a smile started to form. The Po-Matoran shivered for it was a smile of glee, satisfaction at the death of an old man. It also spelled certain doom on the Laird’s enemies. He had been waiting many years for an opportunity like this to come along so it made him very happy to see that the day had finally come. It was time for him to take control of Po-Koro and eventually, the entire island. Patience had paid off and he was nearly about to explode with excitement for his plans were to finally come to fruition. But he controlled himself, as he had done before in the past. Calmly, he says, “Send out the letters.”

The Po-Matoran sighed, for he knew what this meant. He simply nodded and said, “Yes, milord.” Then as quickly as he had entered, he left the room leaving the master to his own devices. He scurried down the halls and into another room. This one was the library where Destro often spent days reading old tomes and literature to strengthen his mind. It was also where he wrote, when he fancied it. On a single desk in the library, there was a stack of letters, almost tall as the Po-Matoran himself. Each of them had names on them, names that had inspired terror on the island many times. Names that many did not dare speak. And his master wished to summon all of them, to his castle, for dinner. Looking at the ceiling, the Po-Matoran simply whispered.

“May the Great Spirit have mercy on our souls.”

Then he picked up the letters with a groan and moved to the next room. As he entered, their eyes seemed to open collectively at the same time. Bloodshot red eyes stared back at him and he shivered. They hung upside down and their black wings stretched as they prepared to move. Bats. In a huge circle around him, bats were in each cage. Raised by Destro from their birth for this very purpose, they were his messengers. One by one, he carefully attached a letter to the bats and he set them free. Their wings beat as they travelled down the halls, looking for any opening they could find. Once this was done, the Po-Matoran sighed once more and slumped against the wall, falling to the ground. He had done it; he had done what his master requested. He had called them forth. The soon-to-be members of the Master’s court.

As one opened each letter, they would discover that they had a message scribbled on them.

Dear Compatriots,

You have been cordially invited to Casterly Rock to attend dinner. Food will be free, but dates are not allowed. Only the one who receives the letter can come. Their will also be gifts and rewards to those who come to discuss this proposition. For we are men of the same nation, cut from the same cloth; men who wish to be masters of their own destiny and ambitions. With our help, you may very well achieve your goals.

Sincerely, Laird Destro Malkai

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Tellus

Tellus was curious as to how somebody from the other ship had managed to sneak over the water and get behind them when everyone on the 'Vika was watched said ship, but shrugged the thought aside. He was more worried about the presence of the intruder than by his method of arrival.

He nearly responded to the intruder's arrogant threat by telling him how picking a fight with a full crew of pirates, including two Toa of Plantlife, was a bad idea, but figured that Lohkar would want to answer. Still, he kept his elemental powers ready to use, and his hand near the hilt of his cutlass.

IC: The Clockmaker

The Fe-Toa looked around at the crew on the Fowadi. He wasn't totally sure what was going on, however, thanks to the dialogue, he could figure out at least which ship belonged to the good guys.

Striding quickly up to Hari - not knowing sh ehad received orders - he inquired about the situation. "So you here are like... law enforcers of sorts, then?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Lohkar)

For a moment, the Lesterin didn't answer, his back to Dehkaz and his body language unreadable. After a few seconds, his hands let go of the wheel and he turned to face the Toa of Magnetism. He swaggered eccentrically towards the Toa, a grin plastered across his face but a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Mate, do the Po-Koro Guard actually pay you ta go around makin' an idiot o' yourself," he asked, "or do you consider it a public service?"

Dehkaz's eyes flared in anger and he raised his hand, preparing to attack the pirate - but a magnified voice rang out from the other ship.

"Everyone, calm down, get you head square on you shoulders, and shut the karz up. For those of you I outrank, that's an order. For those of you I don't, consider it a very strong suggestion. Dehkaz, threats aren't helping anything. In fact, they're probably ticking them off."

Dehkaz began to reluctantly lower his arm, still scowling at Lohakr.

"There's a good boy," the Lesterin said mockingly, hands on his hips. The Toa of Sonics slowly turned and walked back in the direction of the Fowadi. "Tc tc," Lohkar made a noise similar to the kind one would use to spur on a dog.

"Crew of the Infernavika. What Captain Dehkaz means to say, is we need to talk to you. A talk that doesn't involve arrest warrants or weapons."

Striding over to the rail as Dehkaz fumed, Lohkar raised his voice and shouted back to Krayn.

"I'm glad someone on that ship o' so-called civilised people's got some manners!" he called. "I'm all ears, mate."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Hari)

"Yes, we're part of the Po-Koro Guard. Lieutenant Naona there is our commanding officer." She replied to the Clockmaster, Hari hesitated when Naona told her to tear a hole in the Infernavika, precious seconds had been wasted. Now Krayn was talking, keeping the uneasy peace between the Infernavika and the Fowadi. Hari couldn't help but smile when she saw the little pirate girl that called out Naona's name.

"Awww, she's adorable!"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The Toa of Magnetism stood on the deck of the pirate's ship, arms crossed his broad chest, his hard face completely impassive. At times, he wondered why he even tried to at least ask. Of course, as soon as he started, things began to become completely out of hand. He hadn't moved since first speaking, and it rapidly became everyone just talking over eachother.

It was not how Dehkaz wanted this to go.

Fine.

If this was the man that he even considered to go to, then it was quite possibly one of the worst ideas he'd had as of now.

To Karz with these Brakas.

Without a sound, Dehkaz back flipped off the deck of the Infernaivika, catching himself magnetically a mere bio from the water. He didn't move from the spot, and just hung there, suspended over the water.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayn

"Captain Lohkar. I see you've regained control of your ship. The last time I encountered it, it was under different leadership. Good to see a more... Openminded captain."

Krayn crossed his arms, watching Lohkar with an unreadable expression. "I'm sure you are aware of the destruction of the Kumu Islets. The same force attacked Le-Koro mere days ago."

"They have two more ships that we know of. They can move more or less undetected, and we can't find and catch them until they strike. We need your assistance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG