BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

For the love of Mata Nui, can we end up on a battlefield where one player doesn't end up with an advantage or something?

I just want to be able to fight on even terms for once.

Of course, I died at the end of this round, which is better than last time.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Who had an advantage last round? We were pretty equal, though admittedly X could've used a few more things to his advantage than others; though others did too, really.

Also, at least you actually lasted to the end of the game, and got to get a result that wasn't death...

Punished Snake. He could use his fire powers to negate freeze damage, admittedly not abused nearly as much as it could have been.

I was on Team Rainbow Vegas Six, so I died anyways at the end. That's going to be a recurring thing, isn't it?

He couldn't anyway, iBrow confirmed that like a day or two ago. Not even the lava could; just the firebombs.

Oh likely. I could've survived if it wasn't for the RNG, because the Guides could've won no matter what.

ROUND 3

You all grudgingly said thank-you to Voltex as he helped you all across the subspace bridge from death to life and back to death and then finally back to life again, dropping you off again in Ko-Wahi. Deciding to set aside your feud from the ship for the time being, you re-group and spin the dial on the compass, which always points east. Since going east is obviously a terrible idea, you all decide to go west.

After many long, weary days of travel, Chro and Blade found a book and decided to share it with the rest of their former team. Feeling excluded, the others burned the book and used its ashes to create and time travel destination portal with rainbows device and pushed Team Guide to the Galaxy inside. That would have been the end of it, except that Dapper Man's shockwave accidentally knocked all of Team Rainbow Six Vegas in as well, so now you were all tumbling through subspace when suddenly you all collapsed at the bottom of a large tower.

The self-defense systems of the tower immediately activated and you all jumped onto the nearest platform while the floor dropped away from underneath you. Realizing that you were all currently spread out among three separate height levels, a quick test from JL and JiMing quickly proved that those on separate levels cannot battle each other! Lame, right? Too bad there aren't any SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEMS ON EVERY ONE OF THE THIRTY DIFFERENT LEVELS TRYING TO KILL YOU!!

Oh wait, there are. Please excuse me.

You all realize that it's not getting to the top that matters - actually, it does, because the first one there gets a bonus Ultimate Weapon. However, you can only traverse one level per day.

Oh, and that ultimate weapon we promised you all up above? Yeah, we're just assuming the first person to reach Level 7 gets the ultimate weapon for this round, because they'd have to be the Last Man Standing to do it.

Since, y'know, you can't enter Level 7 unless everyone else is dead.

Good luck!

Game Type: Last Man Standing

Arena: Assembly Tower

The Players

1 – Ehks - 20/20 - Level 3

2 – Voxumo - 20/20 - Level 3

3 – JiMing - 20/20 - Level 2

4 – Zakaro - 20/20 - Level 1

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20 - Level 1

6 – Punished Snake - 20/20 - Level 2

7 – Canis Lycaon - 20/20 - Level 3

8 – JL - 20/20 - Level 1

9 – Protalgif - 20/20 - Level 2

10 – Blade - 20/20 - Level 2

11 – Pupwa21 - 20/20 - Level 1

12 – Chro - 20/20 - Level 3

13 – Onarax - 20/20 - Level 1

14 – The Dapper Man - 20/20 - Level 2

NOTE: For this round, in addition to including your current health in each post, you MUST MUST MUST include which level you are currently fighting on!

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Dapper Man, Level II: 20/20

Ah yes, good ol' Blade. Dead man walking, him. Because he's going to die. No shout-outs this time, I just slap him in the face with magical rainbow wings and be done with it. As it has happened to me, so it shall happen to him.

-1 Ultimate Weapon

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zero

Health: 20/20

Zero looked all around him, spotting Protalfig, Blade, Dapper Man, and Punished Snake. Unsure of who to attack, he sent a partially-charged shot in each of their general directions.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

-==IC: Blade - 20/20 - Level 2==-

Blade frowned, as he nodded, and looked over to the others on Level two.

"Well, sorry everyone." Blade said, as he attempted to launch lightning at the others, and possibly chain that to the others in line, if possible; his first target being Dapper, however. Blade, however, got freaking shot in the back, and then hit by freaking wings. [HP: 8/20]

/EDIT: Oh for crying out freaking loud. >_< Calling it now, I'm never going to win a freaking round because of stuff like this.

Edited by Null.

Chro

Level: 3

Chro opened his eyes, seeing machinery all around. Ehks, Voxumo, and Canis also stood on the same level. Chro split into two warriors, one much smaller than the other. The larger Chro hefted the smaller one, then hurled him towards Voxumo, following up by sprinting forward to attack as the smaller Chro flew through the air.

OOC: Dapper, You can't do that because we're not on the same level. So you just wasted it.

Uh, no, Blade and Dapper are on the same level.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Dapper, You can't do that because we're not on the same level. So you just wasted it.

WRONG

Dapper Man: 20/20

Yes, my attack hit. And look, Arm Cannon Guy was shooting at me. He was shooting at everyone else, too, and the Buster apparently has a laughable rate of fire. One quick teleport allows me to get behind a totally invincible glass window. I then go off looking for Blade.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I believe Dapper originally targeted Pupwa, and edited his attack to Blade instead once Pupwa pointed out the discrepancy.

I had to reload the page to see the levels, then changed it up so I attacked my other IC mortal enemy, Blade. So yes, you're sorta right.

#getonmylevel

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Dapper Man, Level II: 20/20

Stauts: Dapping, vs. Blade

Things were going considerably better than they were at that frozen eldritch location, Ko-Wahi. I could fly solo here without consequence and wasn't as much of a high priority target. Speaking of which, I had caught up to Blade by now. How's a huge knife to the face, you monster?

Maybe you should leave 'em be.

Hahahahaha... no.

Morally unambiguous.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 2

The window that Dapper Man had hidden behind suddenly revealed its true purpose; a beam of solid light was blasted from the opposite wall, reflecting off of the mirror and away from the fighter. Dapper Man sighed in relief as the beam bounced away, while the other fighters ducked and dodged around it as several other mirrors all over Level 2 activated, reflecting the beam in a chaotic path around the level.

Dapper Man blinked and that was when the last mirror activated, reflecting the beam right into his back and dealing 3 damage.

Security Systems:

Level 1: ???

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: ???

Level 4: ???

Level 5: ???

Level 6: ???

Level 7: ???

Edited by Freelancer Tex

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 2==-

Blade was still annoyed. Heavily annoyed. He had been damaged heavily in the whole two seconds they had been there; so when Dapper was hit by the security system, he launched into action, and, eyes steeled with anger, stabbed out toward the still staggering Dapper quickly; trying to grab out at Dapper's arm and slash out as many times as he possibly could in revenge.

Dapper Man, Level II: 16/20

Okay, that wasn't a window. That was a lazer. Ouch, that stung. Hey look, Blade is on my arm, hacking away at it. Time to teach him some table manners.

"MY ARMS PROVIDE 300% OF YOUR DAILY SMACKDOWN NEEDS!" Says I, as I cram my other elbow into his mouth.

Morally unambiguous.

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 2==-

Something to know about Blade, however, was that he didn't give up easily, and as Dapper raised his other elbow, he pushed out with his sword arm, and tried to channel lightning through the arm that he had a grip on.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 1

Several large cannons began to extend from the wall, one nudging Pupwa as he ran past - however, none of them fired, leaving their contents a mystery to the fighters on the first level.

Security Systems:

Level 1: [Activating]

Level 3: ???

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 2

Another laser blast from the wall fired right between both Blade and Dapper, sending the two fighters stumbling away from each other. The beam began to reflect off of the various mirrors, with mirrors disappearing and popping up in new positions constantly to keep the fighters uncertain about the impending damage about to be dealt.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

@Dapper: Either you fell onto the laser and took 2 damage or you managed to teleport away.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

The fighters had failed to notice as several pipes slowly shifted into view, extending from the walls around them. However, Canis and Ehks did notice when the pipes nearest to them started spraying them both in acid, dealing 2 damage to each of them.

Security Systems:

Level 1: [Activating]

Level 3: Acid Spray

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Chro

Level: 3

Across the level, Chro heard Ehks and Canis scream as they were hit by acid. He paused in his attack on Vox to glance around, making sure to approach from an angle that put him out of the way of the pipes. As he made his way towards Voxumo, Chro also made sure to scan the surroundings for a ladder to the fourth floor.

but their spirits

IC: Canis [status: Being sprayed by acid Health: 20/20 Floor: 3]

The acid was sprayed from the tubes, melting my armor slightly.

[Health: 18/20]

I then raised my halberd into the air, and a giant wolf burst through the doors to the tower, which then immediately closed and resealed themselves. The wolf leapt up three floors, landing near Ehks and Canis. I jumped onto the wolf, and grabbed Ehk's arm, pulling him back onto the wolf.

"Let's go up. You act as a ranged artillery, and create some shields to protect us."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Health:18/20, Level 3)

"Perfect."

I created a suit of armor around the wolf, and created two smaller shields for me and Canis. They were large enough to block, say, a sword blow or two, but they couldn't cover our entire bodies. The wolf, though, was decked out. The armor on it was covered in spikes, perfect for ramming into people, and it even had a windshield for us to be protected while riding it! Well, from the front.

I readied myself to create lasers, and asked Canis, "Who should we hit first?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chro

Floor: 3

With a roar and a crash, a giant wolf arrived on the third floor. Chro gulped nervously. Time to leave. He abandoned his attack on Voxumo, recombining with the mini-Chro that he had thrown, returning to full size. Spying a ladder to the fourth floor, he began sprinting towards it as Ehks hopped on the wolf's back.

but their spirits

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

Chro's attempts at avoiding the pipes became null and void as the pipes merely retracted into the wall in some places and extended further out in others - as he scanned for the ladder that would take him up, the nearby pipes blasted both him and Voxumo with acid, dealing 2 damage.

Acid was also fired at both Canis and Ehks again, although only from the front.

Edited by Freelancer Tex