BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: My attacks are only effective because Vox is making them effective; and if you noticed, Vox is being targeted. I think iBrow's logic is that you're being too dangerous to Smaug with your attacks if they hit. Therefore, you're the bigger threat, ala how the one who bulks up the team and starts trying to grab the giant's attention in an MMO would be targeted first, because of Aggro stuff.

Basically; we're dealing damage, but you're actively trying to restrict the dragon and kill him.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Alive

ShadowVezon had got a new Avatar into Subspace between the others entering and Smaug entering. He was surprised by Smaug's presence, and didn't recognize him.

"A Dragon? In Subspace? If I didn't know better, I'd think it was Ridley!"

Since the Dragon was focused on other people, ShadowVezon decided to keep his distance, and try to figure out how he could utilise his weakness.

"Aww, if only there was a Smart Bomb here. Or a Cracker Launcher. Maybe a Dragoon."

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 11/20] [status: Still falling]

"I'M STILL FALLING I DID NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN HELLO?"

As he fell, the ground beneath him became clear him, and perhaps he became clearer to them. Without thinking of the consequences, Pulse created an explosion just below him, hoping that it would somehow 'slow' his fall. He decided to repeat this until he actually hit the ground, hoping that it would soften his landing.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 12/20 HP ] - Stabbing Smaug's underbelly

Gritting his teeth against the pain of a damaged foot (-2 HP, if I remember correctly), the Shadowhawk drew his longsword and stepped, carefully and unnoticed, into position directly under the fearsome fiery dragon's armored underbelly, preparing a lethal surgical-precise strike at the chest/vitals area.

Time for a heart transplant, lizard.

He took a slow breath, emptying his mind of all but the explosive surge of black energy that tensed within him, gathering like a coiled spring... and then, in an instant, faded back into the corporeal spectrum and drove the blade upwards with all his strength!

OOC:

Woot! Cheesy comic book graphic novel drama FTW! :P

Sadly I can't do much of anything, due to being a melee-oriented character fighting a range-oriented boss. But I do have one thing...

Chro

Health: 14/20

Realizing that he'd probably use it before getting killed, Chro pulled out the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

A thought struck him. The Rocket Launcher, no matter Chro's wishes, always caused the target's head to rebuild itself after exploding. Clearly this took a second or two and was not instantaneous. If Chro was able to time it right, his allies would be able to severely damage the innards of Smaug in the gap between his head's explosion and regeneration. Perhaps Pahrak would be able to form a spiny boulder which Smaug's head would reform around? Or maybe Ehks could form a hard-light construct? Chro considered his options as he prepared to fire.

Holding off on firing until I know if such a tactic is possible, iBrow.

(I think it should be, though: the entirety of this game is so ridiculous that something like that not being allowed would be... well, ridiculous.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: 13 health

Smaug's attempts to dislodge Pahrak worsened his dizziness, and he suddenly saw another Pahrak floating in front of him.

"Pahrak #3493? Is that you?"

"No, I'm you from the future! You're having a vision!"

"...Just...a random vision?"

"Hey, if it counted as a plot device in 04, it can totally work now."

"Okay, but why?"

"It's the only non-Fourth Wall-breaking way to reveal Smaug's weakness, which I Googl--er...learned through this very vision. It's a stable time loop."

"Oh, alright. What's his weakness, then?"

"There's a spot on Smaug's left breast that is unarmored. You need to fall off and use your fire powers to create a giant flare directing your allies towards it!"

"Sounds legit. Thanks future me!"

Pahrak let go of Smaug and started to fall. As he did, he noticed the vulnerability in Smaug's armor--it was hard to miss up close--but, unfortunately, he was still too dizzy to point it out with his flare just yet.

"Oh, CHIKT..."

Pahrak made a call. He stared straight up at Smaug as he fell, keeping his eyes fixed on that one point of weakness. When he came closer to the ground, he could see straight enough, and used the Red Orb of Fire to create a giant, blinking arrow in the sky, pointing directly at the spot.

This gave him no time to avert his fall, however. He hit the ground hard.

10 health

"...Ooooowwwwwww..."

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Interested

"Hmm, that Bohrok made a giant arrow pointing to an exposed part of that Dragon. If I could get up to it, I could attack it, but I doubt I'd be able to get close from here. If only my weapon was finished."

ShadowVezon started running around the edge of the battlefield, to try and get behind Smaug. Smaug had basically ignored him, so he should be able to get around without being noticed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zero

Health: 3/20

Zero was exhausted. Even though he was not causing the most damage, the dragon still wanted him dead first. Overhearing Pahrak's quip about the weak spot, he smirked to himself. Switching his buster back to regular, he started charging energy...

OOC: Since I'm definitely not making it to the end of the round, I might as well go out heroically again. But can one of you distract Smaug somehow? Thanks.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Hm...

Charging his Buster was nothing out of the ordinary, but this time, he was putting more energy into it than he ever had before. He moved constantly, in order to dodge Smaug's attacks.

OOC:

Can I rename the Usain Bolt the Usain Bolts and have them be a pair of sneakers?

IC: Canis [status: Fighting a most specially greedy, strong and wicked wurm Health: 14/20]

I woke up, rather burnt in Subspace. A giant dragon flew over me, and I looked up at it, seeing that it must have been a boss. I then jumped through the air, going with extreme speed, hitting Smaug and then landing on another purple platform.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: 10 health

Pahrak shook his head. Which is really weird for a Bohrok to do. But anyway, it helped him clear his thoughts a bit, and he saw Zero charging a shot.

"Right, distraction..."

Pahrak threw some flares into the sky, hoping to draw Smaug's attention. "HEY SMAUG, YOU'RE NOT THE BEST DRAGON IN EXISTENCE! YOU AREN'T EVEN IN THE TOP 10!"

Hey iBrow...

Sadly I can't do much of anything, due to being a melee-oriented character fighting a range-oriented boss. But I do have one thing...

Chro

Health: 14/20

Realizing that he'd probably use it before getting killed, Chro pulled out the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

A thought struck him. The Rocket Launcher, no matter Chro's wishes, always caused the target's head to rebuild itself after exploding. Clearly this took a second or two and was not instantaneous. If Chro was able to time it right, his allies would be able to severely damage the innards of Smaug in the gap between his head's explosion and regeneration. Perhaps Pahrak would be able to form a spiny boulder which Smaug's head would reform around? Or maybe Ehks could form a hard-light construct? Chro considered his options as he prepared to fire.

Holding off on firing until I know if such a tactic is possible, iBrow.

(I think it should be, though: the entirety of this game is so ridiculous that something like that not being allowed would be... well, ridiculous.)

Can I do that?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 12/20 HP ] - Stabbing Smaug's underbelly

Gritting his teeth against the pain of a damaged foot (-2 HP, if I remember correctly), the Shadowhawk drew his longsword and stepped, carefully and unnoticed, into position directly under the fearsome fiery dragon's armored underbelly, preparing a lethal surgical-precise strike at the chest/vitals area.

Time for a heart transplant, lizard.

He took a slow breath, emptying his mind of all but the explosive surge of black energy that tensed within him, gathering like a coiled spring... and then, in an instant, faded back into the corporeal spectrum and drove the blade upwards with all his strength!

OOC:

Trololololo... you had a chance to respond to that, Voltex. My move, again. :)

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 12/20 HP ] - Stabbing Smaug's 'weak spot'

Taking advantage of the dragon's lack of instantaneous response to his first attack, the Shadowhawk jerked his weapon free, took a fresh stance, and stabbed again, this time aiming for a small unarmored patch on the enormous reptilian creature's chest. As one of his teammates had so kindly pointed out, the 'chink' in the boss's armor.

Shadowhawk: Just because I have not responded yet does not mean I am not responding to it. Give me time.

I'll give an IC post later tonight or tomorrow, but for now have this everybody.

titanfall_1_high.png

While a smaller update than the Team Update, the Titanfall Update is one designed to fundamentally change the way you (the players) and I (the host) look at and play the game, with game types that provide challenges far different from everyday fighting in Day Run and Titans that can provide a player with the edge against a boss or their other opponents in Titanfall. Taking into account requests that KO'd players remain involved after elimination is the Hunger Games, and an aura of mystery and tension shrouds Doppelganger.

Three new arenas provide a new layer of strategy; in the Red Star, players must navigate a pitch black maze as they fight the other players, zombies, and even themselves. But rumor has it that the Red Star can be crashed, and who knows what could happen then? On Final Destination, the forces of gravity battle for domination and the battleground may change in the blink of an eye to throw players into space. The appearance of a giant hand is neither shocking nor unexpected, and may provide an extra hazard for the battle. Figure 8 Circuit, designed specifically for Day Run, allows every player to see the location of their opponents.

And of course, new power ups - just to spice things up a bit. You'll be needing them soon enough.

Game Types

Titanfall – Giant Titan mechs spawn occasionally; while extremely slow, they will give the user a much higher attack and defense power. Otherwise functions similarly to the Free For All mode.

Hunger Games – Functions similarly to Last Man Standing; however, once killed, a player can sponsor the surviving fighter of their choice to give them certain benefits over their opponents.

Day Run – Each fighter is granted a vehicle in this week-long race, where the winner must finish in first place. Special item attacks will spawn periodically to use against the other racers, in addition to the onboard weapons systems of each vehicle. Fighters can only move up one place in the race per post.

Doppelganger – Every fighter’s life force is tied to a different fighter, meaning the death of one fighter actually means the death of another! Only the Host has access to the secret list, leaving the fate of every fighter a mystery.

Arenas

Red Star – Hovering in the night sky, this red sphere is filled with dark hallways and infested by zombified creatures of the Matoran Universe that hunt down those who are still living; and rumor has it that it can be crashed.

Final Destination – A large, flat platform hovering in space that occasionally flips onto its side or upside down, forcing players to use lightning reflexes to avoid the fates caused by gravity.

Figure 8 Circuit – A race course specifically designed for the Day Run mode, where fighters can see their opponents no matter where they are located on the track.

Power Ups

Companion Cube – This cube is your best friend, and can be kept for the entire round to provide additional defense. However, due to its weight, you also move slower.

Portal Gun – Can be used once to teleport away from an attack entirely, or used on another player to disorient them, leaving them open to attack.

EMP Cannon – A power up that can be used to disable a Titan instantly, rendering it useless. During Day Run it can also be used to temporarily disable another fighter’s vehicle, knocking them three places back in the race.

IC:

Ahahaha! He was still spinning like a crazy, but I was still attached to the side of his head!

I fired off multiple lasers into Smaug's ear, hoping they'd do even more damage, and then formed a large hardlight spear directly in front of his eye. I plunged it in thhe second it formed.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

(3/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Since nobody cares apparently, here I go. I can retcon it if people don't like it.

Though no one else would be able to tell, Zero was placing the rest of his energy into this shot. Though it might not damage the dragon very much, Zero refused to die
quietly. And now that Pahrak had given him an opening, now was the time to act. Aiming at the exposed spot in the armor, Zero fired off an absolutely massive energy bolt, packing much more power than any other shot he had used before. Immediately afterwards, Zero collapsed to the ground. Though he would not know whether his sacrifice was in vain or not, Zero smiled, knowing he had deprived Smaug the satisfaction of killing himself personally. (Health: 0/20)

OOC: Because I was going to die anyways.

EDIT: All retconned.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade turned over to where JL was, suddenly realizing that he was, in fact, present. Smiling, he fired off three bolts of lightning at the spot stealer quickly, a plan forming.

IC - HP: 14/20 - iBrow Approved

I smiled as I saw a set of lightning bolts hurling towards me. Raising my hands, I focused on the blue beams of energy, and with a swirl the electricity changed into a more ethereal form of energy that I simply absorbed.

There was a rush of power - one that I quickly forced out of my body. Usually the energy was meant to be stored to improve my physical performance, but energy was energy and it was always cool to share. For now, I shared it with Zero, fueling his Buster Rifle and charging it with my own energies, absorbed from Blade.

"Y'know, if we had more of that, I could do more buffing."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013