Demotivational Posters

KZN02

"Cobwebs and dust" and "This table" were just too good! As for the image you used in "You're Mind on Evil," I never understood it. I mean, really? Since when was drooling yellow spittle into someone's ear a method of persuasion?! Anyway, I got a kick out of these.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

Ah yes, I remember these ^_^ Nice one, KZN. EDIT: Wait a moment. In the "Do Not Touch" poster, Vezon just touched the Ignika, and yet it's already stuck to his head!?

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I feel so motivated now. :P Anyway, these are hilarious and I enjoyed them a lot even though I'm not done looking at all of them( I'll get around to it tho) ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

In Metru Nui, robot polices YOU! EDIT: Post #101 - 101 is a palindrome ^_^

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really didn't get the Boxor one at first... it took me a minute to remember they're just Av-Matoran. I'm a bit slow today. :PI really found the 'sharing' ones amusing, the Rock Paper Scissors, the Boxor, Bad Mask Days, Baterra checking, Narcolepsy, and In Metru Nui the most hilarious. I really would love to see more of these!

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Giant Robot: Apply directly to planet" one is good. I failed to get the Rhotuka charging one, but my favorite is the on of Teridax. It's actually pretty funny because the move to BM wasn't exactly planned, and Teridax taking over the universe probably wasn't planned (I think) by the story staff but was planned by Teridax. That was good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I AM A BATERRA FEAR ME!

Sorry bro, but this is a lil' thing that we in the business like to call "revival." It's different in every forum, but it's 30 days here in GA, and you've just gone and revived a topic that's been dead for 'bout a year and a half now. Revived topics are always particularly nasty, because they smell bad and, generally speaking, are covered in slime. They're basically zombie topics and zombies are only fun when they're no longer lumbering around.

Next time, remember to check the date before you post in a topic, just so we don't have to deal with getting the goo off the front of the forum ... ick, I think I got some in my proto bar. Now I have to get a shower.For I have known them all already, known them all-Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;I know the voices dying with a dying fallBeneath the music from a farther room.So how should I presume?Topic closed.

boom.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg