Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

So, same rules as before, and I'll copy them from the other topic for reference:

In this game, you have to come up with creative ways to steal the Kanohi Ignika from the last player to have it!

First, some ground rules: All the standard BZP rules apply.

Second, please keep countering the last post to a minimum. (E.G, "I shoot my Zamor Sphere at you, making you my slave. You give the mask to me. My Mask." Post 2: "I dodged the Zamor Sphere. It's still my mask.") It just negates the last persons post and makes it less fun for all.

Third: You have to state that the mask is in your possession at the end of your post. (E.G., IMMA FIRIN MY LAZORS!!! My Mask!) Otherwise, you don't have the mask.

Fourth: YOU CANNOT WEAR THE MASK!!!! If you do, we must forcibly remove your face along with the mask.

Some other things: The Mask has "cursed" us all with instant regeneration. If someone kills you, you're alive again by your next post. Cool!

Now then..

Have fun, and let the game begin. My mask!!!

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

This game doesn't really require a story, but ok. After everyone settled for peace, I took the mask to the center room of the space station, placed it in a casket, and put it in among the other boxes on the loft (yes, I built a loft for the space station). In time, the mask faded from memory, and prosperity reigned. Twenty years later, a dark shadow creeps out of the darkest reaches of the universe, and destroys the space station. Doing this, it accidentally damages the reality altering machine I had on board the station, and it reset time completely, further than ever before. This is an alternate reality now, an alternate beginning, and an alternate course of events.

Well, now that we got that out of the way, I build a space shuttle and crash it into you, me barely surviving with a few cracked ribs and a mauled left arm. I take the mask and make a run for it.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

I Slither through the darkness and proceed to steal the mask and then return to the very shadows

My mask.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I use the undead army to free Vox from the prison before he is executed, learn the mask's location from him and the undead army proceeds to steal the mask from government custody.

My mask.

Funny things, undead is auto-corrected here to unread. Makes you wonder... ;)

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

I am dead, but instead of being revived, my spirit is forced back into my body, making me undead. I infiltrate Norik of Gielinor's undead army, and discreetly steal the mask without him being any the wiser. I run away, and the mask brings me back to life at the same time.

My mask.

I force a new bill to pass, making discounts illegal. Your super salesmen twist and turn in pain, then liquify. You are traumatized for life, and while you experience the initial shock, I steal the mask and limp away, with out my own mask.

The mask is mine, but I don't have my mask.