Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ko-wahi.pngKo-Wahi:Ko-Wahi is the region of Ice on the island of Mata Nui. Ko-Wahi encompasses Mount Ihu, the largest mountain of Mata Nui, beginning in the north at the foothills of the mountain by Onu-Wahi and ending where the mountain merged into the Mangai Volcano, separated by the North March. The entire region is covered in ice and snow, fittingly for the Wahi of ice; the mountain is largely inhospitable, with only a few species of Rahi being able to successfully survive there. The area often experiences fierce storms that make it impossible to travel, either by foot, Gukko, or Cable Car. Among the more dominant features of Ko-Wahi are two massive glaciers, separated by a block of ice of which Ko-Koro is hid under. Most of the upper part of the mountain is dominated by the Drifts, massive, nearly featureless snowfields that experience almost constant storm. The most hazardous section of the Drifts is known as the Wastes. Local landmarks include:-Mount Ihu: A snow-covered mountain in the Ko-Wahi region of the island of Mata Nui. The Drifts are a prominent feature of the Mount Ihu and is the site of Ko-Matoran hunting and trapping expeditions.-The Drifts: Also known as the Wastes, is a snowy region situated on Mount Ihu in Ko-Wahi. Blinding blizzards come often, causing any who venture here to easily become lost, so Ko-Matoran use red Flags to find their way. During the Great War, Matoro came here to hunt Rahi, and Kopaka to meditate.-The North March: A pass on the border between Ko-Wahi and Ta-Wahi on the island of Mata Nui. The Ta-Koro Guard has an outpost there, and there is a Cable Car for Guard members to use to travel from Ta-Koro to the slopes of Mount Ihu.-Place of Shadow: A canyon on Mata Nui conquered by Makuta that borders Ko-Wahi and Ta-Wahi.Ko-Koro:"Turaga Nuju's village is called Ko-Koro. It's tucked away under a huge, solid ice block dividing two glaciers, safe from dangerous avalanches and icy storms. In the snow-covered mountains surrounding the village, deadly glacier crevasse can swallow the unwary. It's a cold, dangerous region."Ko-Koro is located in Ko-Wahi, hidden beneath a giant block of ice that separated two glaciers and surrounded by huge crevasses. The village itself has a single gate facing a massive crevasse, which was guarded at all times by the Sanctum Guard. The only other known entrance is a tunnel that led from the Sanctum to the Drifts. Inside the village, the Matoran lived in either huts made of ice on the ground, or in rooms carved into the glaciers that surrounded the village. The most famous location in Ko-Koro is the Sanctum, which contains the Wall of Prophecy. The Ko-Matoran are the primary residents of Ko-Koro. Here, they attend to day-to-day activities such as making prophesies or meditating, in addition to being master Rahi hunters and trap-builders.Places of interest include Ko-Kini, the Temple of Ice and dedicated to Toa Kopaka, Kopaka’s Suva, and The Temple of Peace (also known as the Ko-Koro Ruins, a gathering of statues in the Drifts of Ko-Wahi, so-named because it contained the Crystal of Peace). Also within Ko-Koro is the Sanctum, a building where the Wall of Prophecy was kept, and thus was among the most significant landmarks in the village. Here, Ko-Matoran take part in the Seeking, studying and translating of the prophecies on the Wall in an attempt to understand them and discern the future. The Wall of Prophecy itself is a massive wall of ice within the Sanctum, where many prophecies are recorded and stored. The Wall takes up the entire building. Most Ko-Matoran here take part in the Seeking, utilizing the Wall.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

• 2 months later...

IC:Icarin Icarin yawned as he got out of bed. It was nice of Nuju to forgive me for those horrid acts I did. He thought to himself as he left his house. He started walking down the street with a grin on his face. It was a good day.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC Mero Kiap - Ko-Wahi Mero stood motionless at the top of a snowbank overlooking the vast snowy landscape that surrounded him, his tail twitching nervously. Mero had sensed that something wasn't quite right, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He had been standing outside for almost a full hour now contemplating what the problem might be - if there was one at all - and what he could do about it. He sighed anxiously. So much of his already crazy messed up life had been changed over the past 100 years since the Toa Mata went missing. First the disappearance of his best friend Kore, then his becoming a Toa and his mutation thrown in with a mix of unanticipated events caused him plenty of stress and problems. Not to mention he had been speaking to dead people. "I don't like it. At all. Something is up, I feel it like a pressure on my face." he said softly so only Kore could hear. "How can you be sure?" "I'm not, that's just the thing you see. I'm not sure," Mero paused, "I'm never sure." "So why the worry?" "I don't know. It's what I do, I'm a worrier." "You don't have to be." "Nobody has to be." "That's not the point. Worrying about something you have no control over will do nothing. It's pointless, and it doesn't make much sense at all." "I can speak to you, and you're dead. That doesn't make sense." "Ha ha. That's different. You've got... Problems." "Which makes my concerns all the less legitimate." "Maybe. But that doesn't mean they are false." "What? Five seconds ago you told me not to worry! And now you say my concerns might have some credibility?" "That about sums it up." "You are so weird." "Hey, I don't even exist remember? You talk to people who don't exist, don't call me weird." Kore finished before flickering out of existence. Mero Kiap shook his head and turned back to the path that led to Ko-Koro.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:IcarinIcarin walked along the path that led to a snowbank. It had a great view. As he walked along he noticed Mero Kiap walking towards the village. "Hi!" he called out to the tailed being. "Nice view up there isn't it?"

IC: Mero Kiap - Outside of Ko-KoroMero looked back over his shoulder to see the being move closer to where Mero was standing before and continued on his way. He didn't want to treat the being the way he did, but not many people will look at you as sane if you say you were talking to nobody at all.Mero wasn't sane, but that didn't make a difference.He continued on his way down the path.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Reaper Reaper watched from a cave in the slope of a mountain near Ko-Koro, as two unsightly beings traveled the path below. The leader was particularly strange, bearing a tail twice it's height in length, and a hunched frame of black and green. The second was quite unmistakably a Toa of Ice, sporting shining white armor. In this being's possession was a scythe, which Reaper noted to be quite like his own. Intrigued, White Reaper pulled the hood of his rugged, off-white cloak over his head, and took a few steps outside of his dwelling. The wind was rather calmed, and the snow was falling only interspersedly, allowing for the tall, white Toa of Ice to get a good look at the newcomers. Taking no effort to be concealed, Reaper peered down upon the duo. His pale-red eyes scanned their every detail, examining every aspect and danger, noting the blades kept under the mutated one's arms. To his dismay, neither carried any tools, money, or items he deemed worthy to kill for. He would have to wait to see what they chose to do.

IC: Hari Trudging along the snowy path back to his small hut, Hari wrapped his gray cloak tighter around himself, drawing the clasp closer to his white Mahiki. The Matoran of Ice looked up at the path before him, and saw two beings approaching. Neither seemed acquainted with the other, as far as Hari could tell. He continued on, not wanting to start something he couldn't get out of. None of them looked diplomatically inclined in the slightest. Sighing, Hari walked forward, his bright blue eyes gleaming from behind his white mask.

IC: Terralo, Vortixx; Bluffs of Mount IhuTerralo looked out over the edge. It was a long drop down to the village below, so he was watching every step he took. He had climbed this mountain for a view of the island, and he was determined to get to the top. "Hmmm..." he thought, "I think it's time to settle down for the night." As he walked a few more feet, he noticed a tiny cave no bigger than a mid-size traders caravan. He removed his flint and struck it a few times with his knife. Soon, he had a fire going.OOC: -Terralo open to interaction-

Edited by Twilite :3

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Mero Kiap - Outside of Ko-KoroMero thought he caught a glimpse of a being watching him from a distance but quickly passed it off as his usual paranoia. Besides it wouldn't matter. What he thought he saw was pretty far off anyways.Mero held his tail above his head as he prepared his traveling route to Onu-Koro in his mind.Mero Kiap to Onu-Wahi

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Trakuda, foothills): Stumbling again, Trakuda wondered whether leaving the safety of the cave he had been staying after being outcast was such a good idea. So far he had almost been eaten alive by a Muaka, almost crushed by an avalanche, and was probably already frozen. His natural resistance to the cold was not helping, and as snowflakes drifted slowly on to his face and nibbled away at his warmth, he pushed on through the biting cold, practically up to his waist in freezing wet ice. He pushed on. Perhaps he would find company soon. OOC: Trakuda needs friends! :P Interact if you please.

IC:Icarin Icarin patted his large sack of money under his arm. Glad that's safe, he thought to himself as he continued looking over the foothills. Suddenly he gasped, there seemed to be a person in need of help on the foothills! He used his powers to create a ice slide that he slid on. On the slide he made a ramp and flew into the air with a grin. Activating his mask he soared towards Trakuda, hoping to help.

IC: Hari Since he hadn't gotten much excitement a long time, and because he wanted to open his mind up to new ideas, Hari decided to do something somewhat radical (for him). Turning around on the narrow path he was walking on, he began to trudge the other way, heading for Onu-Koro. He knew the miners were good with technology, perhaps he could learn something there. Hari to Onu-Koro

IC: Terralo, Vortixx; Mount Ihu BluffsTerralo opened his eyes and squinted at the sun, which was slowly rising. He slept longer then he had to, but the rest was good for him. He didn't get much of it these days.He rose and bumped his head on the ceiling of the small cove he had camped in for the night. "Ouch," he mumbled, rubbing his head. He crawled out and onto the bluff, looking out over the edge. "Beautiful." he said to himself again.He turned the fire he had started last night, which was beginning to die out. OOC: -Terralo, open to interaction-

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: Zadron from Po-Wahi IC (Zadron) Zadron kept his eyes on that periwinkle cloak as he went quickly and silently through the snow. The afternoon sun cast long shadows from the ice cliffs of Ko-Wahi, and Zadron was practically invisible in their shade. Her path was leading them towards Mount Ihu; whether she was going to Ko-Koro or to some other location he did not know. Ko was another Wahi he did not feel so at home in during the day; his black form would stand out a mile in the crisp, white snow if he were out in the open.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: KriigataShe ran, the wind whistling past her Kakama like an ocarina, the escalation of sound in duet with her laughter. She was free, but not unburdened. Time had played its course while she inhabited the swampy marshland of Le-wahi, her body becoming stronger and more agile, yet unprepared for the vast world outside her hive's domain -- joy took her life in its hands in this new land. Pausing to allow her body to rest and munch on a fruit she had in her small, canvas sachel, the fruit's juice slowly running down her chin into the white snow, a vestige of her time in ko-wahi. Picking her way back down from her small vantage point, she ran again, keeping the wind as her friend, and the sun as her guide. OOC: Kriigata to ta-wahi

IC: Aexias bowed in respect to the matoran guards as she continued into the village. She had sensed someone watching her, and although she knew the perception could be correct, she decided to go into the village anyway. However, she wouldn't be heading for her home at first-she'd attempt to lose herself among the drifts, matoran, and huts. That way, if someone already was out for the bounty and knew who was beneath the cloak, she might be able to escape. So continuing on, she lost herself within the maze of ice, snow, and matoran. OOC: I don't honestly expect the ploy to work. However, I do feel Aexias would have a good handle on when someone is watching her as a professional and would have previously gathered defenses against poor bounty hunters/assassins and medium-skilled ones hired by rival employers. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Funny how she didn't do anything of the sort in Po :P I assume you don't actually want her killed... IC (Zadron) But she did not lose Zadron. He flitted like a shadow over the Koro walls even as she passed the guards. Keeping to the shadows, rooftops, and back-alleys, he tracked her through the village. She seemed to be trying to mix herself in with the crowd, in a way that would surely foil most pursuers. But Zadron was one of the best, and his practised eyes remained locked on that periwinkle cloak of hers.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Merlon The Toa of ice stared at his gauntlets, each one embedded with a sickly green gemstone. No answers here, he couldn't get the things off, and still had no idea where he was."There he is! Get him!" A female voice from a docked boat cried out.A hulking silver being charged at him, extending from one arm a long blade. Merlon glanced around himself. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.Merlon extended a hand out in front of himself, creating a slight incline in front of himself. When the silver being hit the ramp, he was launched vertically into the air, upside-down.Merlon swung his staff right at the being's head, but twisted the head at the last moment, striking a blow that dizzied his opponent. Using the ice, the slid underneath the flying hunter and flung a blast of ice into it's back.The hunter landed several meters away, facefirst in a snowdrift. Fighting the ice, it stood up, only to find it's quarry in the air, arcing away, borne aloft by the power of the mask of flight.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera): Rivera began to gather together some Zamor Spheres and placed the gold into them."Everyone, listen up." Ariga began to yell. "Whoever has a Cyberlauncher thingymajiger, take one, and only one Golden Zamor Sphere, or, for the pun of it, a Golden Cyber Zamor Sphere." He blinked a few times, and turned to Jeni. "In hindsight, that wasn't very punny." Suddenly, blips of reality began to crumble around the group. As the world fell apart around them, Ariga and co. appeared far, far away... OOC: Ariga and Co to Le-wahi.

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC: A lone figure trudged through the seemingly endless snow-covered plain, his hooded silvery coat and enormous backpack somewhat protecting him from the frigid, biting winds. As usual, no sign of civilization in sight. "I hate Ko-Wahi," he grumbled, shaking off the snowfall that had accumulated on top of his pack. "Hate it so much. Way too cold." In spite of his complaints, the Toa showed no signs of stopping, almost the opposite, in fact. Gritting his teeth, he gave a determined glare and began to slowly, surely, speed up. It was almost as if he was challenging nature itself, daring it to try and oppose him. Of course, there was still the problem that he had no idea where he was or where he was going. He'd have to figure it out later, he reasoned. Now in a fast run, Cipher kept on going. OOC: :3

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Terralo, Vortixx; Mount Ihu PeakTerralo picked up his pace as he neared the end of his journey. Reaching the top, he marveled at the view all around him. "This is amazing!" He shouted, throwing his arms up in the air. He could see all of the island. From the edges of Po-Wahi's desert, to the Kumu Islets. Standing there for a little while longer, he decided it was time to go. Glancing at a mount of ice, he removed one of his knives, and began to carve his name into it.OOC: -Terralo, open to interaction-

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: Yeah. Mainly, I want the bounty on her as a plot device...It will create very...Interesting situations, methinks. Not to mention fights >=3 IC: Aexias slithered through the streets serenely, but inwardly an urgent message was pounding through her brain: They're not stopping. Whoever her tail was, they knew their stuff. Oh, well, she supposed she could ditch her old apartment when this was done anyway. Taking one final and abrupt turn in a final attempt to throw off her pursuer, the cloak drifted into a large matoran hut, pulling off the slab of ice covering it as it went. Supposing the turn didn't throw off her pursuer (and she was assuming it wasn't going to), Aexias would most likely be safe within her apartment hut...For now. Turning, she closed up the door with the slab, then looked around the room to check and make sure her few other possessions were there and still in order.

[Profiles]

IC:Icarin"Kini-Nui eh? Well it would be right over there," Icarin said directing Trakuda in the right direction. "Is that all you will be needing today kind sir?" Icarin asked hoping the answer was yes. This heroic thing was hard!

IC:IcarinIcarin sighed. "Yeah. It's hard work calling everyone citizens and making flashy entrances." Icarin said with another long sigh. "See ya." and with that he started walking back to Ko-Koro. Fiva"And here we are my friend, welcome to Ko-Koro!" Fiva proclaimed with a large grin. His frown returned in seconds as he suddenly flashed back to his times with Zyckle and Shrakk. He sighed, "I did that with Zyck and Shrakk, it just isn't the same." he pouted.

IC: Kethrye:Kethrye finished his drink and stepped out of the Ko-Koro inn. Heglanced at the various notices posted on the inn's wall. One bountycaught his eye; It was for a female Skadi assassin. Kethrye had a lowopinion of assassins, and some extra widgets would be useful. It said she was in the general area, so Kethrye unsheathed his axe from where it was slungacross his back and began to search the streets of the Koro.

IC: Nichou was walking behind Fiva when suddenly there was a bright flash of light-"AAGHHH" screamed Nichou, falling backwards onto a rock, but he was too stunned to notice.An assasin! he thought. I knew I shouldn't have took up this bounty hunting thing, now I'm being hunted!his eyes were closed from pain, so he didn't know where he was throwing when he threw his carpenter's ax over Fiva's left shoulder.He scrambled up, one hand grabbing his disk , in case the assasin were to lauch another bright energy projectile. he drew his sword from his sca-but wait, when he held the disk infront of his face, the pain stopped. Nichou realized that there was no assasin, but all the light reflecting from the white snow blinded him, and him being so unsure of the bounty hunting, he immediately thought the worst of the worst. he said "i'm alright, just too much light" and, keeping the disk infront of his face, he walked to fiva. "sorry about that, I've only been to the surface once, and that was when the 6 mightiest toa were here"

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: After about a half hour of wandering through (as if things weren't bad enough) the whiteout that had abruptly englulfed him before he could get to shelter, a now very, very chilled Toa of Plasma cast his tired eyes upon the village of Ko-Koro, some two miles away. His travel-worn face eased into a grateful smile, as a muttered "Finally." emanated from his mouth. He was horrendously cold, though. That was currently quite the deterrent to his ease of travel. An Idea sprung into his head, one regarding his rather undertrained control over his element. Tenatively, focusing as best as he could, he was soon surrounded in a soft, etheral red glow, an aura of warm, but not too warm plasma emanating from his body itself, heating him up and shielding him from the cold. This would hamper his speed, forcing him back to walking. Whilst it took suprisingly little energy to maintain, and he had plenty to spare, he needed to concentrate, to prevent the aura from either winking out of existence, or to make sure he didn't put too much energy into it and risk burning up. A satisfied smirk on his face, he began to walk once more towards the village. OOC: CREATIVITY.

helo frens

IC:Fiva"Nah it's fine. I had the same problem once. And I'm a Toa of Fire! I can make light with my fire!" Fiva said cheerfully. He then drooped. "Zyck used to throw axes at me..." OOC:Let's get going before everyone tries to kill Aexias before us!

IC: Checking her hut, Aexias looked around. Nothing had been moved. Then again, it wouldn't even take a skilled ransacker to put everything back in place. All she owned was a bed which had a spare jumpsuit and cloak beneath it. Her stash of widgets was hidden beneath both of them, and apparently had not been moved either. Crouching down and depositing the new widgets into her bag, Aexias then turned and stood up. Time to GOOD-Get Out Of Dodge. Moving hastily, she lifted the slab of ice off the formerly closed window and slipped out. With any luck, the tail wouldn't have seen the covered window until it was too late. Sticking low to the ground, she crabbed between two buildings and began to make her ponderous and stealthy way out of the koro, mainly sticking to back alleys and shadowed corners when possible.

[Profiles]