Species ~ Review Topic

Kopekemaster

First Chapter? Amazing. I like how mysterious it is, and you really have the ability to make anything sound interesting. Keep up the good work! By the way, I am also a writer myself, but not of BIONICLE.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

First Chapter? Amazing. I like how mysterious it is, and you really have the ability to make anything sound interesting. Keep up the good work! By the way, I am also a writer myself, but not of BIONICLE.

Thanks! Yeah, I typically don't (aka NEVER) write fanfiction, because I feel that it isn't really...mine in a way. I mostly write my own stuff *hup hup *cough* see link in signature*, but couldn't resist this idea once it came to me.

EDIT: New part of the story.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 4 weeks later...

I liked the introduction, felt very suspenseful, the first part was just alright, probably because it was basically two guys walking along. The last chapter wasn't too bad, good cliffhanger I'd say.

Overall, I'd say I'm interested in seeing where this go's; can't think of anything I would suggest doing in the next chapters, writing wise I mean.

So yeah, good start.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I liked the introduction, felt very suspenseful, the first part was just alright, probably because it was basically two guys walking along. The last chapter wasn't too bad, good cliffhanger I'd say.

Overall, I'd say I'm interested in seeing where this go's; can't think of anything I would suggest doing in the next chapters, writing wise I mean.

So yeah, good start.

Thanks. I'm not really trying to leave the parts off at "cliffhangers", I'm just writing for a bit then finding a good place to stop.

And I've got this whole thing planned out. There's going to be plenty of cliffhangers ahead. :P

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

So yeah, good start.

Thanks. I'm not really trying to leave the parts off at "cliffhangers", I'm just writing for a bit then finding a good place to stop.

And I've got this whole thing planned out. There's going to be plenty of cliffhangers ahead. :P

Good, I guess about the second part. :P

And also, you sure you don't want to leave off at cliffhangers? They say it's a good way to keep an audience, because everyone who reads this will want to know what happens next and keep coming back.

Edited by JAG18

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The story is great so far I found it cool how you described the feeling of being turned in to a toa . I find all these fanfictions amazing some take place in the past and some like yours and mind take place in the future of bionicle but where as mine is in the future of the stranded story and has no toa in it  , your is the opposite and seems to be in a world where teridax won and there is a over flow of new toa . 

Edited by TheMegazordman1