Poll for GAC#20: YouTube Banner!

See list of entries in post below.  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the poll for the YouTube Banner contest! Please vote for the image you prefer to be the background for BZP's YouTube Channel page:

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Poll will close on February 11th at 11:59 PM EST.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I really want to vote Entry #6; it best represents the three themes that BZPower is currently focused on the "most" (Hero Factory, Ninjago and Bionicle) in a very simple fashion - however, the rest of the logo is so unforgivingly blurry; I don't really understand why it is that way, since it'd be a really easy fix.

The blurriness feels unprofessional and turns me off - as such, I voted for Entry #2 instead.

I voted for myself :) Entry #2.

Of course I would like my entry to win. Having a YouTube channel of my own, what I tried to do is really focus the content of BIONICLE on the center of the image since thats what the viewers will see the most. Having a YouTube channel of my own, I also didnt put much on the top and bottom of the image mainly because I know it would eventually get cut off on the website and mobile versions of YouTube. Also I didnt include a picture of Hapori Tohu because the main profile picture on the BZPower Youtube Channel was already that and I believe that we dont really need two of the same pictures, since it would look pretty ridiculous in my opinion. I also made sure the proportions of the image are correct to be visible on the Website, TV, and mobile versions of YouTube.

However good luck to all the entries!

Edited by AdaptingChaos