BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

You've heard of The Pit.

We all have. The legends, the monsters.

Foolishness about it lying in a city of the cursed, buried beneath mutagenic waters.

A dark, imposing monument, luring heroes to their doom.

The world's most infamous villains were "Invited" to its opening.

An invitation was a sign of..."Exclusiveness."

The opening was supposed to symbolize a road to a brighter future, not just for the world...

... but for all who came to its doors.

A chance for the surface to begin again.

Except-The Pit never closed.

The Mafia froze it in time, like a flashbulb going off. The Final Prisoner, a beginning of horror.

It's still out there, in the seas, preserved, just waiting for someone to push it shut. But surviving it. That's not the hard part.

It's Letting Go

-----

WELCOME TO BIONICLE MAFIA TWELVE! This time, you're all prisoners of The Pit, trying to survive as six new arrivals try to rid the seas of your presence. But when they cracked open your tomb, they let in a twist... To be revealed after your first hanging.

-----

SPECIFIC RULES

OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE IS FORBIDDEN. The Pit is inaccessable to almost everyone. That means ONLY PEOPLE ALREADY THERE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER

-----

ROLES

1X PROCURER: You can find ANYTHING in the ruins of The Pit, but lately, the demand has been medicine. As such, once per night, you can heal one of your fellow prisoners. DEAD

1X SNITCH: You're not well loved at all by your fellows, because you have a tendency to rat people out. But, they do admit, your talents might be useful. Once per night, you can determine the alignment of any player. DEADD

6X4X TRESPASSERS: You're newbies to The Pit, but you want to make your word Law. Once per night, you can... "Make an example of" one of the prisoners, slaughtering them to cement your reign.

1X DARK HUNTER: You're a former Dark Hunter, sent to The Pit for your crimes. You managed to smuggle in a weapon, though, and the guards never found it before they died. When you die, you get a Parting Shot, enabling you to kill one other player. DEADDD

1X FINAL PRISONER: You are immune to the Twist, and cannot die until your chosen allies are all dead. You must tell me your allies (Trespassers or prisoners) when you receive this role.

1X WARDEN: SWITCHES TWO PEOPLE AT NIGHT, ALONG WITH ALL EFFECTS APPLIED TO THEM EXCEPT THE SNITCH DEADDDD

1X SECRET ROLE 2

-----

PLAYER LIST

1. IMPRISONED SNAKE
  2. CHRO MADE INTO AN EXAMPLE, PRISONER
  3. BALTARC JUSTICED, PRISONER
  4. PROTALGIF
  5. KAISER MANDUCUS
  6. ZAKARO
  7. SHADOWVEZON MADE INTO AN EXAMPLE, SNITCH
  8. PUPWA BISECTED, PRISONER
  9. FLUX BIRDIFIED, PRISONER
  10. NORIK
  11. LHIKEVIKK THROWN OVERBOARD, TRESPASSER
  12. CRYO
  13. BLADE
  14. UNIT
  15. EHKS
  16. MAKUTA MALIGNUS BEATEN BY FELLOWS, TRESPASSER
  17. CMDR. VIRAL
  18. VOXUMO
  19. IBROW THROWN OVERBAORD, WARDEN
  20. RG THE IMPATIENT DEAD, PRISONER
  21. ALEX MADE INTO EXAMPLE, PRISONER
  22. PULSE
  23. JL
  24. TBK
  25. SHADOWHAWK THROWN OVERBOARD, DARK HUNTER
  26. AEGON BEATEN BY FELLOWS, PROCURER
  27. NARA MADE HIS OWN WAY OUT, PRISONER
  28. TAKA
  29. CANIS
  30. BURNMAD
Edited by Lord Helix
  • Upvote 6

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Certainly. A game in which the Mafia essentially forms itself... that's brilliant. I only misread like half the roles

And I suspect the twist will be related to that. (Got a few ideas of what it might be, but I'll stay quiet for now.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

At least we won't have to worry about iBrow giving, ahem, outside help.

I wouldn't worry about that too much anyway c:

And I now regret my decision and the horrors I am subjecting myself to by playing this game. ._.

Actually, I'll be dead Round 1, so I don't need to worry about anything! :D

Number 21 please.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

You know, Shadowhawk, those odd numbers really are lucky for you. In XI, I had the roles assigned to spots by RNG long before most were filled. And if you hadn't taken spot 21 (which, somehow, was the lowest available odd numbered spot xD), you wouldn't have gotten Necromancer.

- :burnmad:

Number 7. Hopefully I'll have luck this time. Maybe.

But will you have such luck? Search for the page bigger than eleven, to find the number you have to double seven.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And another game dawns. Another game to add to my busy schedule. Not going to stop me, though, and it should clear up a bit tomorrow, seeing as school will be over for a week, and my project will finally be done.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"