Toy Fair 2014 Coverage

Black Six

Toy Fair 2014 Coverage  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our time at Toy Fair 2014 is at an end, and I'm now sitting on the train heading back home. There's a lot of pictures to go through, 494 in fact, and I want your help in prioritizing what we cover.

Vote in the poll above for the theme or themes you'd like to see most. As we post coverage, we'll remove those themes from the list of options.

Thanks everyone!

I voted Hero Factory, Chima, Ninjago, and Friends. Friends is a big one because it has not gotten a lot of coverage from other sites so far, and there are some amazing sets coming out in that theme (including some very adventurous jungle expedition themed sets, which should hopefully appease all those people who feel like all the LEGO Friends characters do is sit around, shop, or ride horses). Hero Factory and Chima constraction sets have also not gotten very thorough coverage from other sites. Ninjago got a reasonable amount of coverage from Toy Ark but some of their photos were a little bit lackluster, and it has not gotten much coverage from previous toy fairs.

Ultra Agents, Marvel, Mixels, and because I want to see a better shot of the new Samurai X, Ninjago. ;)

:music:

You can get a really good look at Samurai X's new costume (albeit in the form of a stylized render, and only from the front) on Nya's bio page from the Ninjago website. Just click the right arrow next to the video player. I would like a better look at the new Samurai X fig as well, but I think details like the back and face printing aren't likely to show up in Toy Fair coverage since they'd be obscured by the helmet and armor.

• Ultra Agents
  • Friends

Because other sites have already covered the other themes enough.

• Upvote 1

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hero Factory, Star Wars, and Chima.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?