Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It wouldn't be exactly like the Peers. It would be more like a Warrior Cult with a strong science section. And it wouldn't only have 4 people in the know; each of the group members would have at least moderate knowledge of the master plan.

The overlap is immense, though. They would both be composed of doomsday-creating masterminds who reject the idea of gods.

And I purposely skirt around the ideas of and studies of natural laws in my plots because they always lead to discussions that go nowhere. So if anything, your idea both copies and subverts key components of my Four Peers. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this...

For those wondering about the 2013 start-up: the answer is sometime in January, probably mid- to late-month. Reason being is that several key events must take place first:

1) WC must collect all the Essence Stones.

2) Joske Co. must collect all the Temple Crystals

3) WC must transform into toa and survive the first few "days" (loose translation of stay alive and not be stupid, understand how being in a toa body works)

4) WC and Joske Co. meet up to collect goodies in the Keeping Place

5) Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC

6) WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him??? :P

The first event is VERY close, and the second event is nearly halfway done, the second half of it being most likely shorter than the first. After that things will proceed very quickly. I know Nuju wants this done as quickly as possible, but my realistic timeframe is to have all this done and new stuff written and ready to rock and post by January 31st.

So in other words plan for a month but hope for sooner :)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

For those wondering about the 2013 start-up: the answer is sometime in January, probably mid- to late-month. Reason being is that several key events must take place first:

1) WC must collect all the Essence Stones.

2) Joske Co. must collect all the Temple Crystals

3) WC must transform into toa and survive the first few "days" (loose translation of stay alive and not be stupid, understand how being in a toa body works)

4) WC and Joske Co. meet up to collect goodies in the Keeping Place

5) Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC

6) WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him??? :P

The first event is VERY close, and the second event is nearly halfway done, the second half of it being most likely shorter than the first. After that things will proceed very quickly. I know Nuju wants this done as quickly as possible, but my realistic timeframe is to have all this done and new stuff written and ready to rock and post by January 31st.

So in other words plan for a month but hope for sooner :)

---

Lets analyze this.

'Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC'. We can assume that Joske will be fighting Rahkshi. As far as I know, Makuta isn't gonna come out and fight. So, I'll be taking popcorn to the show of Meteors VS Rahkshi Face.

'WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him?' They're obviously missing Crystal Armor, which obviously is one of the things that can "increase" light. So 2013 will be about Crystal Armor, Heuani's identity and other than that, Makuta might actually die.

Aesthetically cool as well.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Mata-Nui died in full a long time ago

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too*

Then plunge Mata-Nui into an irreversable age of darkness

That's the ending I want.

*Except for Reordin and Sulov, and maybe Leah, though I don't really know her that well.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Makuta is gonna get is butt handed to him

Joske is gonna do it. Possibly with the aid of the WC.

It's gonna happen, I know it.

I wouldn't jump the gun there if I were you. First of all Joske is just clearing the way for the WC, the WC are the ones that will fight Makuta.

Secondly, there's always the chance that Makuta could end up winning. =P

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too

This would be awesome, actually. Don't think it will happen, but it would be awesome.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I wouldn't jump the gun there if I were you. First of all Joske is just clearing the way for the WC, the WC are the ones that will fight Makuta.

__

Or rather, there's the chance of Makuta being "defeated" and then he comes back late next year or sometime in the future.

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too

This would be awesome, actually. Don't think it will happen, but it would be awesome.

---

Nope. Pretty sure Makuta is gonna die. or get defeated. One of those two.

Edited by AuRon the champion

Dude, I didn't say it was going to happen. I said it was what I liked to happen. Your reply to what I and Snelly said does not match up perfectly. xP

But, really, that would be the best thing ever. Sadly, I'm, y'know, 99.99% sure that won't happen. But still, despite any previous information, a man can still dream.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hooray for gore? ^^;Wait, so the Matoran is definitely dead? If so, I'm gonna have to edit my Naro post.

Mata-Nui died in full a long time ago Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too* Then plunge Mata-Nui into an irreversable age of darkness That's the ending I want. *Except for Reordin and Sulov, and maybe Leah, though I don't really know her that well.

---Dear lord I hope not. I don't like total victories for evil. Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Hooray for gore? ^^;Wait, so the Matoran is definitely dead? If so, I'm gonna have to edit my Naro post.

The matoran is blown out to sea, I believe. He's nowhere around.

Also, wrrrrrrgh, yay for other people getting involved (even just as observers)? Hmph.

The matoran is blown out to sea, I believe. He's nowhere around. Also, wrrrrrrgh, yay for other people getting involved (even just as observers)? Hmph.
Oh, I forgot a Kio was so big. Neeeeeevermind!

BZPRPG Profiles

We can assume that Joske will be fighting Rahkshi. As far as I know, Makuta isn't gonna come out and fight. So, I'll be taking popcorn to the show of Meteors VS Rahkshi Face.

---

---

Neither of these things are going to happen. Why? Because foreshadowing.

Tip for Embok: RUN TO TA-KORO. Make him tell the other village guards about it. If need be, the HWP can smuggle him out. Ira could help as well.My group: but it would be more of a "push the mentality on the people" kind of thing. They wouldn't just be destroying; they would be preaching at the same time. You know those big speeches Bane gave in The Dark Knight Rises? That's what they'll be doing, in between terrorist strikes followed by long periods of inactivity. They would be more "hit, run, and preach" then island conquest.

Shouldn't Embok be, you know, running? Oh wait, that's stupid. But keep that in mind: get out of Ga-Koro.

---------------

Or maybe you should, you know, not unceasingly give unneeded advice to other people about their characters in GD? Because this is neither the place and it's, as stated before, unnecessary?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Matoran retching in nplain sight of the town aren't commin. And I suspect that Haro's lilypad isn't far from Nokama's hut, and Dakan was on a roof, so he can see a lot. Besides, he has an landscape artist's eye as well as an assasin's eye; it's his tendencyto scan the environment.I can't vouch for Savina though.

Oh look I've got a mute character. Awesomesauce. Embok better practice his handwriting. :D

-----------------------------------------Beat you to it.Embok and Endriin should totally meet up some time.
---Drop by Le-Wahi sometime. Trizvan would be glad to "say" hello.

BZPRPG Profiles

Matoran retching in nplain sight of the town aren't commin. And I suspect that Haro's lilypad isn't far from Nokama's hut, and Dakan was on a roof, so he can see a lot. Besides, he has an landscape artist's eye as well as an assasin's eye; it's his tendencyto scan the environment.I can't vouch for Savina though.

-------------------

Except, y'anno. You're basing Dakan's behavior on a bad case of metagaming and Daedra Syndrome in and of itself. Haro shouldn't have been able to see what he saw. At all. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Furthermore, in addition to being metagaming, it doesn't even make sense. You're saying that a group of trained killers, who have successfully kept up a heroic charade for weeks on end, wouldn't be careful enough to make sure no one could see them? I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that makes no sense.

The difference between Savina and the rest? Savina a. has an excuse. And b., as stated by EW, was invited OOC.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

They weren't exactly hidden. Out of sight, yes, but not concealed. Haro was already keeping his eyes peeled for anything that might catch his intrerest, anyways.

-----------

....... And they wouldn't have been making sure no one showed up to see them next to a maimed Toa, and a murdered Turaga?

That's some pretty interesting logic there.

fK5oqYf.jpg