Toa Mariki Nubai

Tattorack

Me and someone on DeviantArt are having an rp wich contains a whole bunch of exsisting and none exsisting characters, and this is one of the;

Toa Mariki of the Nubai team:

toa_mariki_nubai_by_tattorack-d774l1p.pn

Kanohi: Mask on connections; can sense if a person she cares about or has bonded with is in danger. She can also locate bonded person anywhere using her mask.
There is no rangelimit to the mask, but it cannot feel/detect bonded individuals outside of the universe of the masks wearer (i.e. When on Spherus Magna she wouldn't be able to sense/detect a bonded individual inside the MN robot).
Weapon: Battle scy; A battle scy made of pure protosteal that can be enrgized with electric element to become so sharp in can slice a Makuta in half like a hot knife to butter.

• Upvote 2

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I'm not much of an art buff, so take what I have to with a grain of salt.

First, I like how you including all the BIONICLE different pieces, from the Toa feet to the nuva armor.

Coloring looks well done and is what really attracts me to it.

The only thing that bothers me is the thinness of the wrists, they just don't seem to me as being sufficient to hold that huge

scythe, but that's probably just me.

All in all, you did a good job here Tattorack.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I'm not much of an art buff, so take what I have to with a grain of salt.

First, I like how you including all the BIONICLE different pieces, from the Toa feet to the nuva armor.

Coloring looks well done and is what really attracts me to it.

The only thing that bothers me is the thinness of the wrists, they just don't seem to me as being sufficient to hold that huge

scythe, but that's probably just me.

All in all, you did a good job here Tattorack.

Yeah, I base all anatomy designs on exsisting parts in Bionicle, then I make them realistic, like in the movies (I had studies the concept arts from the movies in order to achieve that, all my Bionicle pictures before I did that were... quite terrible ^^; )

I made the wrists even thicker than that they appear in the movies, they're really thin in there: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090116190557/bionicle/images/e/e7/Toa_Vakama_as_in_movie_form.jpg

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE