Test Track

Ynot

Continuing This from old BZP. Had to wait for old BZP was back up as my computer was corrupted and I lost all my old files, so I had to re-read what I had written to recall my path forward. Also, due to the length of chapter 10, I will post 11 in the same post. Chapter 10 Cal wakes up in an alley, her board broken beside her. “Ungh. What happened?” she inquires, pulling her self up. Once on her feet she looks around, then up to find her answer. Above her, the roof had caved in as she glided across, the result of Agori using shoddy supplies in making their bridges between buildings. Dusting herself off, she gathers up her board and limps back to her place. *** In the distance the Beast watches the Fiery One. Now would be the perfect time to strike, but for some unfathomable reason, The Beast cannot bring himself to do it just yet. Instinctively, he knows to wait. Something is amiss in his territory, and he yearns to right it. The Beast knows that the Fiery one will show him the way. The fiery One will lead him to his adversary. Then, the Fiery One will be lunch. Chapter 11 As Cal opened the door her apartment, she finds Tug, Cam, and Verkona sitting patiently. “Two hours, fifty-nine minutes, and twelve seconds,” Tug counts off, “Pay up, I told you she wouldn't be gone more than three hours.” “You cheat, “ Cam goads. “I do not. I just know my friends well,” Tug counters, “ So pay up or work it off. Dems the rules that we agreed to.” Cal smacks both of them in the back of their heads. “Glad to know you have so much confidence in me. Didn't even bother to come after? I have been unconscious in a...” “Gutter?” Tug guesses midsentence. “Ditch, t'ad ta have bin a ditch!” Verkona pipes in. “...alley for the past couple of hours....” She continues, but is interrupted by groans by both. “Did you really take bets on WHERE I was knocked out?” “Wagers, not bets. Bets have set odds, wagers are pot shots.” Tug interjected. Cal stares at him with fire in her eyes. “I'll be quiet now” “Thank you. So, while I was napping, did you get a lock on those co-ordinates?” Cal points the question at Tug. He sits there silently for a second. “Oh, you actually expected an answer. Of course I did. I am Tug, master of all things technical.” Cal waits for a second, “Aaaand?” “Oh, right, they lead to a large warehouse in the lower west-side. Stories say Tahu has bee seen there recently. Makes sense if that's where the camp is.” He replies. “So, how fast you flying out the window this time?” Cal sighed heavily, “I'm not, board got busted in the fall.” Cam pats her on the shoulder, “Fret not, I know a guy, who's cousin's best friend is pretty good at fixing things. Let's take a walk down there and see if she can help.” *** The Beast lurks in the shadows, watching as The Fiery One walks with three others. The first smells of metal, the second of ozone, and the third of saturation. The Beast followed them across the city to a warehouse, feeling uneasy. This is where he followed the Shadowed figure earlier. He did not like this place, it stunk of death [Review]

Edited by Ynot

~Makuta Revived: Ynot~

---------------------

Statements:<1><2><3><4><5><6><7><8>

Links: <<1>><<2>><<3>>

gn10500x200.jpg

Support the Graphic Novels!