Aggravations And Complications

Master Distraction

aac_topic_header.png

Welcome to Aggravations and Complications. My new attempt at making a half story half studio comic series. So, a little history. In the MAS Imagination, started and run by Garda, it was planned for Decei, aka MD, to lose his left arm. However, the series died a slow and painful death. It was planned for him to keep a hold of it, even though it was separated and hardly any use whatsoever. The Rahkshi of many colors were from the co-author series Portal Panic also started and run by Garda. They were several different tribes of different alignments and elements. They've returned and have a change in leadership. The rest you will find out if you read the actual comics.

Speaking of which:

Comics

Story

Fillers

Credits

For sprites and kit -- Rahi Zaku - Justax-Kal

For tools and weapons -- The Forgery and it's working middle class

Most of the backgrounds -- Google Images

For half of my life and this series -- VALVE

For the other half -- Douglas Adams

For being epically awesome in general -- Justax-Kal

If you think you should be on this list send me a calm PM and we'll talk.

I will ignore angry PMs and all posts regarding this.

Edited by Master Distraction

Oh look, this isn't dead yet. Hmm, that's new for me.Zero: I love the Half-Life series. I really should get around to finishing the first game.King Joe: What if these comics had unforseen consequences for reading them?Utah: Because it's one of my series'. Alos I didn't want to be normal and boring and say something like "...chill up my spine..." or "...blood ran cold..." so I combined the two. Then I needed something that was colder than ice, but not as well known as dry ice or liquid nitrogen. Although, if I wanted to get really cold I could have said Abosute 0.Calvirick: Ya, that will be a pain to fix. Good thing I'm busy dealing with other things that you don't know about yet. That may be mostly because you haven't read Comic Two!Thanks everyone! Come again, and tell your friends![/shamelessadvertising]-DON'T PANIC

Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Never ever trust someone who says " A fresh body! Just what I need." EVER!!

Ya, those people don't tend to be good influences.

This is very true. Also, good comics, looking forward to seeing more.
Thank you, looking forward to making more.

Ya know, Decei. If you come back to life. Well. You know where I'm going with this. :PJOLAND, FRESH MEAT!*runs off*-Utah

Ya, but you know I'm your worst nightmare. Being completely unkillable and all.

Especially if they're text is colored purple.
What's wrong with purple?

So, who is this purple-text guy? Herbert West?

Who?

Decei.. As wonderful as always.. I love your graphic style.

Glowing text seems to be your quirk.(If that's used correctly.)

About time you posted. Also; Quirk - a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism: He is full of strange quirks. You tell me if that's what you were looking for.

Thank you everyone! This is more posts than I tend to get after five comics in my older series'. So, everyone who posted now get's a prize!

Here's some cake.-DONT PANIC

Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Cake? Portal has taught me not to trust anything related to cake. BUT I SHALL CLICK IT ANYWAY!*reads comic*For anyone who is confused, both Joland and I are colorblind. :P-Utah

The idea of the link was to get the response "The cake is a lie." Since the comic had nothing to do with cake. And, ya. I probably should have mentioned that.

the mentioning of cake is a lie!!!Now knowing that Utah and Joland are colorblind makes it that much more hilarious. And you would put bacon on pancakes Utah?

I may not be Utah, but I would totally put bacon on pancakes.

What's wrong with purple?

Cause purple is my favorite DRINK!!
That seems unrelated.

Just caught up. You died pretty quick. And we all wish we were as cool as Captain Jack. And you know, the whole not-dying thing is boss too.J-K out.

Both Captain Jacks are awesome, and ya, not dieing is pretty cool.

It reminds me of when they finally killed off Will Smith in that zombie movie. :P

Was that the one with the zombies? Ah, as my series' tend to do this slowly faded without a new comic.So I shall remedy that!-DONT PANIC Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Hm. It seems like me and Joland are going to be showing up quite frequently in these comics. And so shall our color-blindness. XDThe only thing I had an issue with in that comic, is that when Utah kind of "screams." He doesn't show emotion.But I still loved it. ^~^-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

I'm liking the story here. Fairly intrinsic. I like that.Just one complaint: You split the text up around characters in weird ways that makes it difficult to read. I really read that one panel as: "Hmm, point. But importantly a point. Zombies can't make points."And it's spelled "Definition". :PKeep up the good work! </overusedcliche>

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking the story here. Fairly intrinsic. I like that.Just one complaint: You split the text up around characters in weird ways that makes it difficult to read. I really read that one panel as: "Hmm, point. But importantly a point. Zombies can't make points."And it's spelled "Definition". :PKeep up the good work! </overusedcliche>

Thank you for the kind words friend.Yeah, I knew the text was weird. I could have made it worse though.And thank you. I was worried that without Alena I wouldn't have anyone correcting my grammar.

Well.. That's an interesting name for the planet.. I guess someone could always ask the ancient old question. "Why are we here..?"

It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some...cosmic coincidence? Or is there really a God, watching everything, you know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

Hm. It seems like me and Joland are going to be showing up quite frequently in these comics. And so shall our color-blindness. XDThe only thing I had an issue with in that comic, is that when Utah kind of "screams." He doesn't show emotion.But I still loved it. ^~^-Utah

Emoitions aren't really my thing. Of course, some people concider emotions a form of weakness and you may not have wanted too show any weakness to the undying creature.That and you weren't really "screaming".Due to me being me, I've ment to make a comic and managed to procrastinate doing other things such as this.I'll see what I can do about making a new comic withing the next twenty days.-DONT PANIC

@Garda: there seems to be a wooden projectile in your head.@DTM: good start on the series :evilgrin:

Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you up and on the front lines?
Or at home keeping score?
Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate?
Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Architect-Rise Against

And Garda gets an arrow through the skull.Funniest comic/whatever yet. ^_^

Arrows and skulls are one of the few things I'm good at in TF2.

@Garda: there seems to be a wooden projectile in your head.@DTM: good start on the series :evilgrin:

Thank you, and you can call me "Decei".

How many times have you done that to me, I wonder? ;_;-Utah

A lot. ^_^

Color-blind joke. Well done.

Yeah, Utah said I could use it. So use it I will!So yeah, I took time out of my busy scedule of adding arrows to the skulls of others to make an actual comic.-DONT PANIC

• 4 weeks later...

So yeah, I took time out of my busy scedule of adding arrows to the skulls of others to make an actual comic.-DONT PANIC

Oh. This'll be awesome. ^.^

TV Studio.. Awezum.

Yeah, studios are fun.

The sight of Joland with a taco made me chuckle, for some reason.

Might be because it's Joland. And he's all Joland and stuff.

The sight of Joland with a taco made me chuckle, for some reason.

This shouldn't surprise you, Darc. XDGreat comic, Decei. Looks like we're getting a setting for the series. Although....do I have no arms in those last panels? o-o-Utah
Thank you, and yes you have no arms. I ate them.

Nope, he shot those off too. :PThis should be good.

Then I ate them. And yes it should.No new comic today. I've been focusing all effort into my Christmas comic, it will take place after the studio has been aquired. While it won't be an actual episode in the series, it will be set in the studio.Until that comic is released, you all should go buy and play Portal, if you already have done both and beat it you should do the same with Portal 2. If you already have with Portal 2 as well, do it again.-DONT PANIC Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Wait what? I found this while mining in Minecraft. That's weir- Wait a minute. Who buried my comic series?! It's not...totally...dead. *glances at time of last post* Never mind. :wacko:

Fishes bodies are always good to find especially when you get stabed.
Forty-two? I think? Can someone verify this for me?So I currently have no new comic, however, I did some maintenance to comics two, three, four, and five. Here's the change log.

Comic Two

• Added two panels to make the comic make more sense in comparison to others.
  • Adjusted some out of place pixels around the border of one panel.

Comic Three

• Made a joke easier for everyone to get.

Comic Four

• Added more emotion to Utah's face.

Comic Five

• Revamped the dialogue throughout the comic to fix a few grammar and spelling errors and convey the information better.
  • Adjusted a few misplaced panels.
  • The title has been changed.

So yeah, the next comic is in the works and should hopefully be up soon. In the meantime you all could go look at the monstrosity of a comic that Utah, Garda, and I created. If you die of confusion don’t feel left out, we don’t understand it either.-DONT PANIC

Edited by Master Distraction