Bluh Bluh Huge Emporium

Shadonix

Welcome, one and all to the Next Generation Continuity. This topic will serve also as the topic for NGC-related news.

ngca.png

FAQs:

• [*]Q: Can I be in the NGC? A: Nono. We're closed to new members right now. 18's enough, methinks.[*]Q: If I'm not in the NGC, will I be removed from the PGS list? A: NO. You will not.[*]Q: What IS the NGC? A: It's a continuity. By which I mean several authors who appear in each other's comics and help each other. A "comic alliance," if you will.

Members:

• [*]Shadonix[*]Darcsyde[*]Biocryptid21[*]LNU[*]Legolover-361[*]Garda[*]Toa Spirit[*]Ddude the Insane[*]Gatotak[*]Kohu[*]Project X Mark 1[*]Argaraffe[*]Megan51[*]WVUFan![*]Justax-Kal[*]Terton[*]Calvirick

Kits for the members:

• [*]
Chimoru hexshade and omega, credit to Dark709 and Gerlicky[*]Rayg 2.5, credit to InnerRayg[*]RZMIK, credit to Rahi Zaku, Emkay and Tahuri[*]Chimoru Sigma, credit to Dark709, Gerlicky, myself and Justax-Kal[*]Chimoru Kal, credit to Dark709, Gerlicky and Justax-Kal

And now it's time for a

BLUH BLUH HUGE EMPORIUM

Archive (with old series Heads and Tails, Troll, and Book Two)

Shadonix's Comics

Seeing as this series is pretty much over, I won't be accepting any new guest stars. Sorry, guys. :/

Comics:

Season One: Look On My Works, All Ye Mighty, and Facepalm

• [*]
Dimensional Fruit Salad[*]$80 Per Night[*]No Hablo Inglés[*]This is Sparta (PSA) Guest starring Toa Jala[*]X for Toa of Chaos Guest starring Torunga[*]The Low Budget Episode Guest starring Torunga[*]To Cise to Be Guest starring Grant-Sud (Note: In the header for this comic, it says "Comic 10." IGNORE IT.)[*]Invasion of the Body Snatcher (PSA) Guest starring Lord Oblivion the Great[*]Neelh/Shaddo of Suburbia (CMV [Comic Music Video]) (feat. Neelh of Suburbia)[*]11th Time's the Charm Guest starring BS01 Toa11[*]Twilight Werewolf Guest starring Toa Derourk (Gold star for anyone who catches the LoZ Twilight Princess reference)[*]The End Part One: Inversion Guest starring Tikiturbo[*]The End Part Two: Bankai ReGSing Torunga

Season Two: What Hath Shad Wrought?

• [*]
Happy Spawnday[*]Based on an Asterisk-Type Conversation Guest starring Toa Jala (again), Lord Oblivion the Great (again) and Toa Obitor (for the first time.)[*]Christmas (from lavaside rahi's 2010 Comic Advent Calendar)[*]Happy One Year Valentine's 14/16th Birthday to Darcsyde and Megan51

Jutlin Bieber Arc:

• [*]
The Rise of Jutlin Bieber[*]Don't Go in There...[*]Where is Your Dignity!?[*]The Lollipop of Doom[*]Excuses, Excuses[*]Don't Dis Our Guises[*]The Battle of the Studio Guest starring Avmatoran

Season Three: One Large Step for Shad, One Infinitely Small Step for Mankind

• [*]
What Is This I Don't Even[*]Probability[*]The Allusion Is An Illusion[*]Where's Proto?

Daily Strip Compendiums:

Credits:

Dark709, Gerlicky, Justax-Kal and myself for Chimoru Sigma and Chimoru Kal

PGSs

Nuparu1995

Orka

MatoroIgnika

Jaykanu

Iggy

Spawn of Teridax

Toa of Chaos

Zerothemaster

Twilight Avenger

The NGC

Awards:

The Hand of Nova award from Mayeur Donz:

the_hand_of_nova.png

The Kazi and Co. Awesomeness Award from Kazi:

tkandcaa.png

Our Memories Defeat Us, or Shadonix's Comics Season -1

As many of you know, I plan on retiring from comic making as soon as I have finished this series. I figured why not go out with a bang? Genesis series DO seem to be all the rage these days... Anyway this series will follow Shadonix (Project 1025) throughout his creation, travel to Wiki-Nui, and establishment of his comics.

PGSs:

1. Nuparu1995

2. Megan51

3. Orka

4. MatoroIgnika

5. Jaykanu

6. Iggy

7. Torunga

8. Toa of Chaos

9. Spawn of Teridax

10. Kazi

11. Lewafan21

12. Toa Nidhiki05

13. Jalla199

14. Eleven

15. Zerothemaster

16. Toa Krono

The rest of the NGC (i.e. everyone but Meg) need not apply; I'll be putting you all in later anyway.

;)

So how this is going to work is I can only upload a comic when I have two more completed in reserve. That way, if things go bad (worst case) and I go a while without anything done, I can always have extras in reserve to help even the time out.

Comics:

• [*]
Prologue 1: The Nobles

Credit to Dark709, Gerlicky, and Justax-Kal for Chimoru Kal.

I think that's all for now. Enjoy.

:)

Edited by Shadonix

Outdated sig is outdated.

Shad is now the Brett Farve of AWIII. I'm retiring! No I'm not... :P I kid, I jest. But seriously... This looks interesting. Must keep my peepers tuned into this.

You seem to misunderstand the concept of "I'm retiring AFTER I finish this." :P

Gah, stupid fast reply not posing my post...Ok then. either my post didn't get through, or it was removed. Don't know which.Anyways, I liked the new prolouge comic. Very interesting. I wish to see what happens next...and of course how this story plays out in the future. Can't wait for more!~X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It makes me so sad that you're retiring. Even though you have a great gift of comic knowledge, that not many people in this forum have. I can't believe that you're retiring.

Well.. I loved the prologue. It was absolutely amazing. I really wish I could do things like that. :P

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

It makes me so sad that you're retiring. Even though you have a great gift of comic knowledge, that not many people in this forum have. I can't believe that you're retiring.

Well.. I loved the prologue. It was absolutely amazing. I really wish I could do things like that. :P

You can, Garda.But only if you look deep within your heart. :P

Shad is now the Brett Farve of AWIII. I'm retiring! No I'm not... :P I kid, I jest. But seriously... This looks interesting. Must keep my peepers tuned into this.

You seem to misunderstand the concept of "I'm retiring AFTER I finish this." :P
Ah. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Great work on the prologue. The shadows and effects look brilliant, and the story seems intriguing. I might just add that I loved how you described each ruler. Calling one the "baron" of the desert (nice pun, btw), another prince of the ice plains (good use of alliteration) - it was all very well done and fun to read. I look forward to seeing this series progress.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Great work on the prologue. The shadows and effects look brilliant, and the story seems intriguing. I might just add that I loved how you described each ruler. Calling one the "baron" of the desert (nice pun, btw), another prince of the ice plains (good use of alliteration) - it was all very well done and fun to read. I look forward to seeing this series progress.

It's also funny because both of those jokes were completely unintentional. XD Anyway, thanks. I'll try to work on comic 4 now so I can get 2 out to you when I'm done...

Hooray! They're back up! =DOnly they're ending really soon. :PThat was a nice intro...so many visual effects I will never be able to do. =P But...Shad came from a testing facility? O_o

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

It's also funny because both of those jokes were completely unintentional. XD Anyway, thanks. I'll try to work on comic 4 now so I can get 2 out to you when I'm done...
Yes, you never know what we in the NGC will do by accident. For better or for worse... :fear:

Yes, you never know what we in the NGC will do by accident. For better or for worse... :fear:
We do things by accident? I thought what we did was all part of the plan?

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

We do things by accident? I thought what we did was all part of the plan?
There's a plan? :blink:I've been hitting things with other things and that's been working so far... Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 4 months later...