Downtime Moc #1: Shadow Takanuva

TuragaNuva

Well, I've taken pictures of all the MOCs that I made during BZP's downtime, and now it's time to post them! Here's the once I made most recently: Shadow Takanuva.

smalltakanuvapic.jpg^click for gallery (when public)^

Here's some more pictures:FrontBackStaff converted into scythe/Kohlii staffStaff sheathed"Come to me, my brethren!"Comments and/or criticisms are appreciated, and please click the links to some of the other MOCs in my signature! :)-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

Firstly this is a pretty good toa - gratz. Onto the criticism:The shoulders are way too high, it makes this guy look like a hunch back. You really need to moderator the body so that the arms connect in a different way that negates the need for the 'hordika heads' Secondly the upper arms look very bare. The armour you've attached only really covered the back of the arm - but maybe twisting it around would help this. In any case it's a good model. Nothing wrong with the colour scheme whatsoever. Looks very trim.

Edited by PooZy

sigpic2.png

Firstly this is a pretty good toa - gratz. Onto the criticism: The shoulders are way too high, it makes this guy look like a hunch back. You really need to moderator the body so that the arms connect in a different way that negates the need for the 'hordika heads' Secondly the upper arms look very bare. The armour you've attached only really covered the back of the arm - but maybe twisting it around would help this. In any case it's a good model. Nothing wrong with the colour scheme whatsoever. Looks very trim.

Thanks! As for the hunch-backedness, I think that the long mask contributes to making it look like his shoulders are higher than they are. Also: while the tops of the Hordika necks are somewhat high, the actual shoulders are lower. However, if I work more on him I'll keep your comments in mind :).

Nice use of some Hero Factory limbs. The legs are pretty cool too, but the nuva shoulder armor looks out of place.

Thanks for your compliments! I might try changing the armor, but I'm somewhat attached to it because it's the armor that Takanuva had on his shoulders :P Thanks again, both of you!

sigbanner.gif