Podu's Mask

what mask does Podu wear?   

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All we see of podu is here.podu was a matoran who only ever appeared in quest for the toa. I added likely ones at the top, as for only cirtan masks being on mata nui, due to the recent unamed matoran we know that is not true.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Huna. Always pictured him with that, and from what I see from that blurry little blob, it looks like a Huna. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I voted for the kaukau because i thought it would be interesting for a Po-Matoran who can't swim to have a mask of water breathing and as far as I know no Po-Matoran has worn a Kanohi KauKau. That's why I chose it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's a Kadin, because that totally existed back then. Right? Yeah.

you have shown prejadice. When I make my photo comic staring podu it will be just what you bashed, a Kadin.in fact I made this poll just to get a guy bashing one of the masks so it could be that design. Edited by Great Toa Nui

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I voted for the kaukau because i thought it would be interesting for a Po-Matoran who can't swim to have a mask of water breathing and as far as I know no Po-Matoran has worn a Kanohi KauKau. That's why I chose it.

Ah... correction: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kivi Back on topic, it's almost certainly either a Huna or a Ruru, because as outher have said, you can make out the hole in the top of the mask fairly easily. Can't make out any more detail than that, though.
  • Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I voted for a Komau because of the hole on top. Sure Noble Komaus have two, but if you zoom in close enough you can see that there is something that kind of looks like a second one, although it could just be a reflection. It could very well be a Noble Huna, though.

What's the point of this topic? Since the image is so small and grainy, it's hardly something provable...is this a matter of canon debate, or just some kind of opinion poll? Either way it sees to lack substance.Enlighten me by giving my good reasons to let this topic remain open.EDIT: Well, it's been well over 24 hours and I've no answer....

Edited by McSmeag
bring back "an cool dude"