Go On, Look At That Bzp Logo...

Phovos

Go on, get a good old look at it. Now pretend that you don't know what BZPower is. Can you tell that it's a forum for Bionicle? Really? The first impression of a site is made by the logo. After that, you're looking at whatever is at the top of the page. And from the eyes of a new person having stumbled across this place by accident, it's not obvious what BZP is. Okay, I'm currently failing here, but the point I am trying to make is that BZP doesn't feel very Bionicle-y any more, when you look at it. Yes, it has its Bionicle-related smileys, but you have to enter a topic to see them. Yes, it has Bionicle categories and forums, but you need to scroll down to see that. I like BZP, but right now, the place looks as bland and boring as any other bog-standard IPB forum. What I think we need is a new banner/logo for BZP. We have some AMAZING artists here, and we could put them to good use. But what do you think? Question time: 1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?7. Should I shut up now? Thanks for reading.

1. A little bit. Not as much so as in years past, but it's still fairly obvious is a guest looks around for any amount of time. 2. Not nearly as much. Hapori Tohu needs to come back to the forum header. 3. Yes. Hapori Tohu. 4. Not really - it's a good idea in theory, but in my opinion, just bringing Tohu back would be a good idea. Also, the admins had that skin contest, so I suspect we'll be seeing new skins, which include new logos. So really, it's already been done. 5. I don't see how. The skin wasn't all that BIONICLE-y to begin with. 6. Certainly, seeing as it's over. 7. Crunchy chicken.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

1. Not at all, bar the front page. 2. Nope. 3. Some personality, perhaps. 4. Yes. Something you may not be aware of is that's something the staff are planning. 5. Yeah, it could. A design a skin contest is also in the works. 6. Not really. BIONICLE has just as much of a presence here as ever, except for the overall graphics of the site. 7. Yes. (Kidding. :P) -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes? - In my eyes yes, but my eyes belong to me.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes? - Homepage is as Bionicle-y as ever, forums much less so.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something? - As stated already, Tohu. He's needed.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea? - Nope, Tohu is good enough.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y? - I miss the old skin, I'm not artist or computer expert, but I'm sure it can't be difficult to adapt the skin from the old forum to work here.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general? - Absolutely not, it's just a little more diverse, but I'd say it's still a very much Bionicle forum.7. Should I shut up now? - you do what you feel is right.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Outside of the forum, yes.But inside the forum, not as much as it did before. Hapori Tohu is gone, which is quite the difference. And the normally Bionicle Based forums are becoming more all around Lego based 2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?I will once again say no, just looking at the Forum, you don't get the feeling that this is a Bionicle Forum. It seems more Lego based than based of of any specific series of Lego sets. 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Though it has been stated before, it is true for myself too. I am greatly missing the image of Hapori Tohu in the Banner at the uppermost part of the page. Without him there, BZpower just seems less visually interesting, a rather boring and dull color scheme. I don;t really mind, but I would be glad to have him return. 4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?On this subject, I am unsure. There may be some wonderful entries, but that may not be of any help. It really varies in my mind. 5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Yes, I do believe it could. But I do not know of the work that must be put into changing it. So while I do believe more Bionicle-y-ness could be a good thing, it may not be the best choice. 6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Yes, it is. As stated before, I find it more of a general Lego site now. Not that I am complaining, my interest in Lego goes beyond just Bionicle. 7. Should I shut up now?No, because even if someone says yes, if someone tells a person to shut up, it just makes that person want to talk more.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Duh. I'm obsessed with Bionicle. I saw a car, it's numberplate said BZP, I squeed.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?We have newcomers? No.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Yeah. I no longer notice it.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Haven't we already had one?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?I Gresh. [/oldjokeshot]6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Ditto.7. Should I shut up now?Well, you haven't really been talking.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Currently not all too much... although the Posting rank images do help ^^2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?I can't tell, really :shrugs:3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Yep, definitely4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Probably; I would definitely join if there were one!5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?I don't know... 6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?In my opinion? Yes, a bit. 7. Should I shut up now?If you want to...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Not at all. It looks good, but it's not even remotely giving off that familiar old BIONICLE feel.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Same as above.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Hapori Tohu, gears, BIONICLE pieces/characters/symbols.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?YES! !!! Brilliant idea. It should be held immediately!5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?It's blue. With white lettering. There's a million ways it could be made more BIONICLE-y.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Sadly, I have noticed this downfall lately. Unless you're still talking about its appearance, it just seems that BZP is more focused on anything but BIONICLE. Correct me if I'm wrong, but some of you out there haven't been showing me otherwise.7. Should I shut up now?Not at all! Good observations must be shared! t1ssig.png

Edited by The 1st Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

1. when looking at the site from the point of view you asked me, no.2. not anymore3. umm well yea, it is just some white letters spelling out "bzpower.com". that is it. nothing more. does not pop out at all. heck it doesn't even exist unless you point it out to me.4. YES! i'm not an artist myself, so i'll just vote.5. yesyesyes... that would be great :D6. yes.7. yes yes go ahead and shut up if i told you to shut up, that'd be risking a flame war. overall, i agree with you.

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?No. 2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Same as above. 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?There should be Hapori Tohu's head directly preceding the "B".4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Maybe. No, wait; yes.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Old colors. /thread6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Quite the contrary, in my opinion. The BBC topic is especially booming.7. Should I shut up now?wort wort wort

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?No. 2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?No, not really. 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Yes * 1,000. 4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Definitely. 5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Definitely. I'd like something with a lot of Matoran writing on i. 6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?A little. It's starting to deviate to generic Lego news, IMHO. 7. Should I shut up now?Please. Just kidding.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?No, not really other than the from page.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Well if they see all the forums devoted to it, then yes. :P3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Yeah, I do.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?I'm sure it would be popular if benefits were provided. So yes, a good idea.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?I miss the old skin for nostalgic reasons, but I don't think it could become more Bionicle-oriented. The old skin wasn't very "Bionicle-y" either, mind you.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Yes, I do feel like much of the focus is being driven away from Bionicle. However, that is to be expected. I would suggest one or two purely Bionicle forums, however, to make it easier for hardcore Bionicle fans to find topics they are interested in.7. Should I shut up now?A little too many questions, but I can handle it. :P

oniban.png

Hapori Dume should definitely be in the banner.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Go on, get a good old look at it. Now pretend that you don't know what BZPower is. Can you tell that it's a forum for Bionicle? Really? The first impression of a site is made by the logo. After that, you're looking at whatever is at the top of the page. And from the eyes of a new person having stumbled across this place by accident, it's not obvious what BZP is. Okay, I'm currently failing here, but the point I am trying to make is that BZP doesn't feel very Bionicle-y any more, when you look at it. Yes, it has its Bionicle-related smileys, but you have to enter a topic to see them. Yes, it has Bionicle categories and forums, but you need to scroll down to see that. I like BZP, but right now, the place looks as bland and boring as any other bog-standard IPB forum. What I think we need is a new banner/logo for BZP. We have some AMAZING artists here, and we could put them to good use. But what do you think? Question time: 1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?7. Should I shut up now? Thanks for reading.

1. Not much. It looks Zuckerbergian.2. I doubt it.3. Having Tohu back would be nice.4. Sure! We have plenty of talented artists here!5. If someone is creative enough to morph it that way, sure.6. There's a slight anti-Bionicle atmosphere, I think. That's probably because HF is trying to take over. :P7. NO! YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING! *forces Phovos at nerf point to keep talking*

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?The news page, yes, the forums don't look as bionicle inspired as it used to. 2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Probably not. But with Bionicle being discontinued the site needs to be a little less Bionicle oriented in order to last. 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Tohu. 4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Could be interesting. 5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?As I said before, Bionicle has been discontinued. With no more sets being made the site need to become more of a general lego forum than one specifically about Bionicle. 6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?No. 7. Should I shut up now?Do I have to answer? :P

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

1.) Beyond the post count images, there aren't a lot of visual indicators to tell you what BZP is about.2.) Probably not.3.) Yeah. It's lacking the sense of Bionicle that the home page has.4.) It couldn't hurt to look at some other ideas.5.) Absolutely.6.) In general, yes.7.) Only if you feel your point has been made. -Ced

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes? Nope2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes? Nope3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something? Yes, colour.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea? Nope5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y? Nope6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general? Duh, the series ended.7. Should I shut up now? Dinner

Do not trust corrupted memories.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?No, not at all, I've been bugged by it ever since the forum came back up 2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Not at all, and I know because I wasn't even embarrassed by or trying to hide BZPower in school anymore. Nobody could tell what it was . 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Tohu! It is lacking Tohu! That is absolutely unforgivable! :( 4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?It would be, although then there might as well be a design-a-skin-for-BZP contest as well. Why just stop with the logo? I miss all the little subtle things thta made BZPower more BIONICLE-oriented in the past :/ 5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Perhaps, with some more gears or having silhouettes of the masks at the end of the page or something. Subtle, aesthetic stuff :) 6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?That, on the other hand, isn't true at all :P BZPower is still bursting with BIONICLE fans and enthusiasm and hasn't died down in the slightest! 7. Should I shut up now?Yes, shut up, we're tired of hearing your horrid, scratchy voice! :begging: Don't stop typing though :P

Edited by The Darkest Hunter

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Nope2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Nope3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?It could me more eye catching for new people but I think it looks fine4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Yeah5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Yeah6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?A little bit7. Should I shut up now?Naw it's fine.

Question time:1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?7. Should I shut up now?

1. No, not really.2. Front page, yes. Forums, no.3. Yeah, it is a bit more generic than I'd like for a LEGO fan site.4. Maybe, but I don't really think so. The staff should really be responsible for deciding what sort of image they want the site to reflect, although it would be nice for them to include member feedback in their decision.5. You mean for the forums? I actually think it's better than the old skin and the mainpage skin.6. Nope. I'm quite happy that the site has now broadened its focus from just BIONICLE to include Hero Factory and other LEGO themes. I don't know if I'd be able to enjoy it here as much if it were still strictly BIONICLE-centric with other discussion pushed to a single LEGO General Discussion or Completely Off Topic forum.7. Nah, man. I appreciate your input. I hadn't thought about the new site layout much myself, and you make good points about where it is somewhat lacking.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?

Not really at first glance, until you get into a topic and find the inevitable BIONICLE smileys.

2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?

Not at all, except for the home page.

3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?

Hapori Tohu, as well as perhaps a more BIONICLE-themed font.

4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?

Definitely. Or, ya know, we could just put the old one back up...

5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?

Definitely. I miss the old skin, especially the VahkiPower option. That skin was awesome.

6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?

Not in general, we still have BIONICLE-focused forums, the aforementioned smileys, and most discussion that isn't COT relates to BIONICLE in some way.

7. Should I shut up now?

Chugalabanigerf! :D

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Okay, I'm currently failing here, but the point I am trying to make is that BZP doesn't feel very Bionicle-y any more, when you look at it.

Bionicle has ended. :P Simple as that. We are now more of a buildfig-in-general (Bionicle, HF, etc.) and LEGO-in-general site. And if you mean the logo on the news page of HT, he hasn't changed. If you just mean our name at the top of the forum, that's not really a "logo" per se, it's just the label of the forum, since we've so recently moved to this new board. (I have no idea, for the record, if we're planning to bring HT back into it, though I agree that would be cool. ^_^)I think that pretty much answers all your specific questions for me. :P In short -- we -are- less specifically Bionicley now, on purpose. :) I get your point about how much so as far as forum appearance, though, and it's a valid one. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Okay, I'm currently failing here, but the point I am trying to make is that BZP doesn't feel very Bionicle-y any more, when you look at it.

Bionicle has ended. :P Simple as that. We are now more of a buildfig-in-general (Bionicle, HF, etc.) and LEGO-in-general site. And if you mean the logo on the news page of HT, he hasn't changed. If you just mean our name at the top of the forum, that's not really a "logo" per se, it's just the label of the forum, since we've so recently moved to this new board. (I have no idea, for the record, if we're planning to bring HT back into it, though I agree that would be cool. ^_^)I think that pretty much answers all your specific questions for me. :P In short -- we -are- less specifically Bionicley now, on purpose. :) I get your point about how much so as far as forum appearance, though, and it's a valid one. :)
Definitely nice to know that the decision to diversify into other LEGO themes was as deliberate as it seems. That's part of what gave me the incentive to come back here (I ceased being active far before the downtime, partly in response to so many people being sore about BIONICLE's cancellation and/or being spiteful about how it "brought about its own end").Still, I think the skin and banner for the board still need at least a little bit more of an indication that this is a LEGO/BIONICLE site, just for the sake of uniqueness. I agree with what the topic starter said; right now it does look sort of like a "bog-standard IPB forum", and it would be very nice if the top banner reflected the site's subject matter better. Even giving it a Technic beam texture or something could make a world of difference

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?7. Should I shut up now?Thanks for reading.

1. Kind of2. No3. Yes4. Certainly5. Of course6. Yes7. Sure

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Yeah, but it might just be me knowing it's a Bionicle forum. I still see all the spinnies and Bionicle topics, so it seems pretty Bionicle-y.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Probably not, especially since very people use Bionicle sigs nowadays. 3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?I personally like it, I've always liked simplicity for logos.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?It would be interesting, but if we were to use a logo, I'd prefer it just be Tohu.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?I don't think we need different skins, they're usually rather messy, and don't look that good in the end anyway.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Nope. It's certainly less than before, but Bionicle is over, so there should be less.7. Should I shut up now?You kidding? I missed your question topics, they're a staple of GD :D

jlovfkk.jpg

You kidding? I missed your question topics, they're a staple of GD :biggrin:

You missed me?Anyway, I'm glad that we all agree that Hapori Tohu needs to come back. Tohu is what made BZPower into BZPower. I know it takes a while to upgrade a forum (depending on the forum of course. IF to ZB took me about 5 minutes) but it doesn't take much time to add a new banner.As for skins, yes, the old skin wasn't exactly very Bionicle-y either, but since it was the same skin we had for about 10 years or something stupid like that, it's hard to let it go. I'm pretty sure it can be incorporated into the new skin...

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?7. Should I shut up now?

1. Well, it's a BIONICLE site. So yeah.2. The homepage itself does, the forums, not so much, so I'm torn between yes and no. ... Hapori Tohu needs to get back.3. Not being set on default, perhaps?4. Actually, yes. I think there's a bunch of talented graphic designers here who could make a better logo.5. idunno actually. When you think of it, the old skin wasn't that too BIONICLE-y either.6. ... It's a BIONICLE site. How can it lack BIONICLE.7. Phovos, when you shut up, I'll know BZP's gone completely wrong.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Right now? The forums? Not so much, but then again, a lot of other fan-unofficial forum sites I've been on are the same way. Usually the clues are put into the forum titles (ie: Bionicle _____ or Lego ______ or InsertHobby ______). The old format might seem more Bionicle-y because people have been associating it with "Bionicle" for the last nine or so years, and when someone continuously creates that type of association, even the most unrelated thing would become an icon for the hobby. However, there were the forum "Read/Not Read" markers that were Tohu heads, which likely attributed to the Bionicle atmosphere there. (Though, considering what they'd look like here, it wouldn't break the association and this version of the site would still feel "less Bionicle-y"). The front page is probably the most Bionicle-esque, what with the giant Tohu face and the "hidden" bohrok body pieces up in the blue, along with all the graphics. But the front page hasn't changed. (And is still accessible from here, so guests could click over to there and be "oooooohhhhhhh.")2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Does enough to me, though I'd like to think that BZPower will either go more General Lego in the future, or more "Buildable Figures," so perhaps the break of Bionicle related graphics is a good thing? At least then, if/when BZP takes on a new stance (as face it, Bionicle's dead right now, so there won't be any new fans, or any new content), it will be able to adapt and look more "Oh, we like all Lego products/Buildable Figure lines, but we started off with Bionicle, and that's why a lot of people here have those banners/avatars, and why forums still tacked with "Bionicle" are floating around."3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?The one at the top of here? Well, it's lacking the Tohu head that's on the news page. But, for all intents and purposes, the newspage banner is the official banner (as it's prettier), but I think the banner that graces the top of this forum can/will be changed when new skins are implemented (so it can go back to an oldish BZP feel). But, that's up to whoever designs the skins and whoever selects them.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Not really, we have a logo -- Tohu. (Which is also a mascot, but it's more of a logo really).5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?The skin? Outside of adding the banner with a Tohu face up top, or perhaps throwing back in the old Forum Read/Not Read icons, not really, no. (unless cluttering the white space with Bionicle limbs was up for debate, but from my perspective, that'd just make an icky cluttered mess).6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Nope. Still have a Bionicle-oriented mascot/logo, the front page is pretty much loaded with Bionicle stuff, we still have forums that are "Bionicle ______," we still have Bionicle TBRPG's, we still have members with Bionicle inspired names and graphics, we still have Bionicle fanfics/short stories and even poems from time to time... so no, not really.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?I dunno... can you see anything related to Bionicle in the default theme?2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Same answer as above. No.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Hapori Tohu.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?The Staff are planning a whole theme contest sometime soon, or at least they say we will make the graphics for the new theme.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Definitely; the buttons, styles, and graphics should all be customized.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Frankly, as I mentioned, it's the default theme. Give the staff time to think how they want to set up the new theme.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Nope.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Nope.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Yep.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?I don't see why not.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?Definately.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Yes.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Kind of. But not as much as it did before the downtime.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?It depends on what they view BIONICLE as, IMO.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?It's lacking Tohu and BIONICLE pieces.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?Maybe.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?It could definitely be more BIONICLE-y.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?It could use more BIONICLE-ness.7. Should I shut up now?Continue with your questions.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?Nope. The logo could be for any generic tech blog/forum.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?I don't know. We've been conditioned to a fairly Bionicle-y skin for years, so a new comer might not notice the lact of gears or masks on the skin. However, they should see Tohu. Seriously, he's the face of BZPower. Or was...3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Hapori Tohu! I can live with dark blue, I can live without gears, but the logo looks so "meh" without Tohu.4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?No. BZP has a logo. They just need to display it on the forum.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?It could be. The green accents look terrible, and the whole top bar is bland. A subtle gear or mask in the skin would do a lot, so long as it isn't overdone.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Nope. The nerds here are as rampant as ever.7. Should I shut up now?You should have shut up right after question 6.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Q1: Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?In it's own way, yes. The forums aren't necessarily sending the message 'This is a Bionicle website', based on the way the colors are on the forums. With the front page, you could easily tell it was Bionicle/Lego related.Q2: Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?Depending on their views, it may or may not. Again, the front page would be the only way to judge if it was Bionicle or not. As long as they keep Takua, Hapori Tohu, and the Nuva masks, I think they'd know it was Bionicle.Q3: Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Forums or front page? For forums, it's lacking the Hapori Tohu head that was there before. Front page, it's not really lacking at all.Q4: Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?That would be cool, but I don't see the reason for it. Tohu is a pretty good logo as it is.Q5: What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?A dark red, light blue, and grey would be a good mixture, as well with the white. Or at least the colors that Tohu has, so there will be a better chance of people seeing it as Bionicle. Q6: Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?Not really. The forums/sub-forums here have plenty of discussion about Bionicle and the sets. As long as we have that, it isn't lacking whatsoever.Q7: Should I shut up now?That's debatable. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

:kaukau:1. Does BZP look Bionicle-y in your eyes?I think it does, if you look at the first page, which has Hapori Tohu's Toa head with technic gears behind it, and then a piece of Bohrok main body on the side for good measure. It harks back to the classical era of Bionicle when everything was set on the beautiful island of Mata Nui. The front page also includes icons of the Kanohi Nuva before every news story.2. Do you think it looks Bionicle-y in a new-comer's eyes?If they know what the classical Toa's head looks like, I'm sure it would.3. Do you think the current BZP banner/logo is lacking in something?Hapori Tohu? How can you lack anything when you have our almighty Hapori Tohu as our banner? Heresy!4. Would a design-a-logo-for-BZP contest be a good idea?I think we've had ours long enough that it would be analogous to an amputation to replace it.5. What about the current skin for BZP? Could that be more Bionicle-y?The current skin could perhaps change...to include Hapori Tohu. Otherwise, I like that it's sleek enough. If you had too much then it would detract from the sleek and efficient design of the sight.6. Is BZP lacking in Bionicle-ness in general?No, I wouldn't say so, with the exception that since Bionicle was discontinued there has been less discussion on sets, but there's still Bionicle discussion and awesome Bionicle MOCs, so BZPower is still a bastion of Bionicle coolness.7. Should I shut up now?No comment.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh