DA

Awards:

lolmesoaward.png

rz_award.png

award.png

Credit:

Credit goes to Rahi Zaku, Emkay, Tahuri and everyone else who

added and contributed to the RZMIK kit.

Credit goes to the PGSs who created their own sprites.

Credit goes to whoever not mentioned but should be mentioned.

Credit goes to www.obsidiandawn.com, they have awesome brushes for Gimp and Photoshop, which I use.

Edited by Makuta♪

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Good job.Verrryyy Good Graph- wait, no thats in video games... Ah well, you know what I meanPicture Editing.Very good picture editing.Plot is very engaging as well.Can't wait for next comic! ~ Kael McBawm

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

^What he said.^I laughed at the Lawyer of Comedy comic. I'm not sure who would intimidate me in court more: you or Kahi. :P

Actually, I think the worst lawyer would probably be me... I'd give up halfway through and go play video games!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

I will be posting comics regularly on Friday/Saturday. It may be more than one, or just one but there always will be comics on Friday/Saturday.Darcsyde and Voiced Otter will be making appearances in the next comic I post.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Those Darkness monsters sure look like the Shades from my comics.Only more awesome-looking. With actual thought in their designs.Anyways, while I'm not a huge fan of story-driven short epics, but these are really good! Graphics are nice, it's pretty funny.... and that last comic was awesome. I demand more action sequences! >o<

Comic 13 has been completed, even though it is a filler comic that has no relation to the plot whatsoever.

Those Darkness monsters sure look like the Shades from my comics.Only more awesome-looking. With actual thought in their designs.Anyways, while I'm not a huge fan of story-driven short epics, but these are really good! Graphics are nice, it's pretty funny.... and that last comic was awesome. I demand more action sequences! >o<

Don't worry about more action sequences, the next few comics should have quite a few in them. Edited by Makuta of Comedy

• 2 weeks later...

...FACEPALM!Wait, he might actually have some logic there...The boat has so many holes in it that were it placed in water, it would immediately sink.Thus, why it was built on dry land.Plus, it's hard to build anything underwater.By the way, Venom's text is a wee bit hard to read.

...FACEPALM!Wait, he might actually have some logic there...The boat has so many holes in it that were it placed in water, it would immediately sink.Thus, why it was built on dry land.Plus, it's hard to build anything underwater.By the way, Venom's text is a wee bit hard to read.

Yeah, I realized that, fortunately though, this will be the last time for the foreseeable future that they will be on earth.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot I never posted, but I thought you'd like to hear from another reader. Your comics have a different kind of humor than I see in most comics, but they are still great. You don't have "slapstick" or "random" humor, and it seems to be almost calm -- but still funny -- humor. I really do like them! :biggrin: I also find it interesting that you have a Makuta as a main character, unlike the majority of comic series.

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

The Christmas comic is now up, and merry early Christmas to everyone.

I forgot I never posted, but I thought you'd like to hear from another reader. Your comics have a different kind of humor than I see in most comics, but they are still great. You don't have "slapstick" or "random" humor, and it seems to be almost calm -- but still funny -- humor. I really do like them! :biggrin:I also find it interesting that you have a Makuta as a main character, unlike the majority of comic series.

Thanks for the review. You also just gave me an idea for a comic, you'll see it up soon. Edited by Makuta of Comedy

Could've sworn I posted here before.I guess I have to type my actually meaningful review again. Thanks whoever moderator that did that. :)Anyway, I've loved these comics since you first presented them to me.As always, I love your humor. Just the random insanity that's put into these comics always get a chuckle out of me.You had a great Christmas comic, as I've already mentioned in the Advent Calendar topic.The previous comic was pretty well done. Very interesting boat you have there, Meso. :P-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Sorry to be a little late on the update, but comic 19 is finally here. One of the reasons it took a while was me experimenting with new brushes from www.obsidiandawn.com, a great site for brushes. The effects were also a huge time consumer, but overall was worth it in my opinion.Next update will be as soon as comic 20 is done.

Interesting effects looked interesting.You have a cool build up in plot, MoC.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

THAT IS SOME OF THE FRIGGIN' COOLEST EFFECTS I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE.But that does not excuse the poor resolution of the sword in the second-last panel.BUT STILL FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

The poor resolution is because the rotation was made larger. New comic, it is a filler comic. Edited by Makuta of Comedy

I laughed at the guy with the whip on the box. :lol:Voiced Otter's line made the picture even funnier.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent