What Shows Are You Watching?

Malevolence

The Title explains it. You can throw in some that you'd finished watching if you like.Right now, I'm working my way through Lark Rise to Candleford which is absolutely brilliant! One of the few costume dramas I can watch without being annoyed by the multiple series.I'm also watching The Fades, though I kind of fell behind. I think I stopped at around Episode 2. I've gotten midway through League of Gentlemen, though I'll admit it's been a while since I watched it.I'd downloaded a large collection of shows to watch as well, includng Yes, Minister (For shame, I know.)Shows I've watched to completion...There's a lot.One Foot in the GraveAs Time Goes ByPsychoville (Somewhat sad there won't be a third series, but I'm happy it was pretty well tied up)and a lot more. OH!Single Father with the stellar David Tennent! I was truely impressed with how well done and touching this series was. Happy it was only one short series too. I'd probably hate it if they dragged it out too long.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Shows that are currently playing:Monday: Hawaii 5-0Tuesday: NCIS; NCIS: Los AngelesWednesday: Criminal MindsThursday: Person of Interest; Big Bang TheoryFriday: CSI: NYI am also watching LOST, after finally being persuaded by Nuju Metru -- it's a great show; I'm on the last season right now.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Game Of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, and Leverage.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Live Action:Ongoing:- Hawaii Five-0- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation- CSI: Miami- CSI: NY- Fringe- CastleFinished:- Star Trek: TOS- Star Trek: TNG- Star Trek: Voyager- Star Trek: Enterprise- HeroesNeed to finish:- Battlestar Galactica (Modern)- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine- Stargate: AtlantisAnimation:Ongoing:- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Transformers: Prime- Star Wars: The Clone WarsFinished:- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest- Transformers Animated- Star Wars: Clone Wars- Beast Wars- Beast Machines- Cow & Chicken- I.M. Weasel- Dexter's Laboratory- PowerPuff Girls- Pirates of Dark Water- Fish Police- DragonBall Z- DragonBall GTNeed to finish:- DragonBall Kai- DragonBallI'm fairly sure there are more, but I cannae think of 'em right now.

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Monday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportTuesday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportWednesday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportThursday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportFriday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportSaturday: Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Daily Show, Colbert ReportSunday: Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Daily Show, Colbert Reportand then a bunch of shows whose names I will not utter to not embarass myself.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Recently, I've been watching:Danny PhantomNed's Declassified School Survival GuideJeopardy!Wheel of FortuneThe Andy Griffith ShowArthur (from the Marc Brown series)AnimaniacsAnd a little bit of classic Looney Toons. :)

Hahligirl56 - fan since 2004.

"The fool wanders, a wise man travels." - Thomas Fuller

"Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson

I've actually been sucked into a number of shows this fall, it's sapping up a lot of my time.Sunday: CSI: Miami http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngMonday: Terra NovaTuesday: Last Man StandingWednesday: Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVUThursday: The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, Parks & Rec (to a point), BonesFriday: Supernatural, FringeSaturday: Saturday Night LiveThere's plenty of other stuff I'll watch, but nothing I'm really following. I'm trying to keep up with Grimm, but NBC was a ratings troll, and unfortunately I don't have the TiVo capacity to tape more than two shows at a time; Fringe and Supernatural were there first, and are generally better anyway. I have a habit of getting sucked into NBC's Thursday comedy lineup, but I loathe Community, and Whitney is meh. I haven't been fully watching Pan-Am, but my dad has been having me record it, so lord knows I'll catch up when he gets back.And of course I try to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report every night, but that's also challenging at times. Thankfully they air tons of repeats of the day after.Some shows have yet to start airing, too, like 30 Rock (what is it with all these female leads getting pregnant) and Futurama and stuff.

Edited by Dorek

Ever since last night, I started watching Death Note. In just 12 hours(Counting sleep ofcourse) Im on episode 12 right now :P I even made a makeshift Death Note as a stress reliever. It helps. Not many things are a better stress reliever then imagining the person who makes you mad die a painful death that you have just about 100 percent control over >D

Currently re-watching the revived series of Doctor Who, and that's it, really. The whole "I don't actually own a TV" thing gets in the way of watching other shows I love, like the Daily Show and Mythbusters.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A new show that I'm watching is Last Man Standing on ABC. I like Home Improvement, so I thought I'd give this show a shot.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

^How is it doing? I've been interested, but never actually get to watch most shows on those channels.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

Hmm... I think the only currently-running shows I'm watching are The Office, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Generator Rex and Star Wars: The Clone Wars,Wow that's kind of really lame.edit: also MLP. For got about My Little Pony.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

So...Aside from the Doctor Who/Sherlock watchers, I'm pretty much the only person regularly viewing British shows?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I've been watching the occasional episode of MI-5, as well as Prime Suspect (the British version, obviously, though the American version isn't too bad), but I'm not a big fan of watching stuff on my computer, so that basically leaves one channel to watch stuff on.

I don't watch TV shows much anymore. But, due to some influence from, uh, many BZP members, I've become attached to a certain show containing pegasuses (pegasi?) and unicorns.... Thank you, BZPower.... You've corrupted my reputation. :P But I'm okay with it! :)t1ssig.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

So...Aside from the Doctor Who/Sherlock watchers, I'm pretty much the only person regularly viewing British shows?

No. Mr. Bean. I grew up watching 5 movies. The first Mr. Bean movie was one of them.

I watch old Blackadder every once in a while, if it counts.

It counts, very much indeed. I watch, just about anything with Rowan Atkinson in it.

Sunday: The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (on hold until (probably) next summer)Monday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportTuesday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportWednesday: Criminal Minds, South Park, Daily Show, Colbert ReportThursday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportFriday: Criminal MindsSaturday: America's Most Wanted

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

the amount of crime dramas in this thread is TOO D*** HIGH!i watch too much tv...how i met your motherthe officethe walking deadbeavis and buttheadterranovamythbustersstorage warsbizarre foodsthe big bang theorythe list goes on...

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I can never get into crime dramas (Aside from Marple, Poirot, Detective Lynley, Midsommer, etc.). A few episodes at a time can be interesting, but after a while it's really just the same thing over and over again, with a little character drama slapped in between. It's the same reason I loathe House.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

its seems like 90% of new, non-sitcom shows are crime dramas. they're all the same except with a little tiny twist on what kind of crimes they deal with. the only ones i ever somewhat liked was Bones, Monk, and Psych, but that's because the character interaction was funny. none of the other ones are funny and all get boring fast.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I can never get into crime dramas (Aside from Marple, Poirot, Detective Lynley, Midsommer, etc.). A few episodes at a time can be interesting, but after a while it's really just the same thing over and over again, with a little character drama slapped in between. It's the same reason I loathe House.

Pretty much the same for me, Inspector Montalbano also in the list of exceptions though.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

i recently finished seasons 1-6 of entourage, which is an absolutely fantastic show, especially for an up and coming actor like myself hurrhurrhurr. i'm waiting for either seasons 7 and 8 to be released on dvd (season 7 might be out, actually, havent checked in awhile.) or i just watch it online. i'm kinda holding off on the latter because i have odd values about watching television shows.i'm also enjoying shows like the big bang theory and every so often, terra nova. i haven't seen all the episodes of terra but i've liked what i've seen. haven't been persuaded to go back and see the rest, though.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I am also watching LOST, after finally being persuaded by Nuju Metru -- it's a great show; I'm on the last season right now.newso1.png

You may want to read Lord of the Flies after watching that (or at lease Spark Note it). It'll make you look at that show in a whole new way O.OI loved LOST. Such a captivating, mesmerizing show =D Maybe I'll re-watch it sooner or later.Anyways, I'm just keeping up to date with The Office, American Dad!, Family Guy, and I would be watching 30 Rock but Hulu stopped streaming it, so I'll have to stick to season-to-season on Netflix.Fire & Ice

IetTsFQ.png