The Drawing Room: Your Source For Intelligent Comedy

Zerothemaster

bannah.png

Welcome, all, to the latest series from Zerothemaster productions: The Drawing Room! Your best source for intelligent and totally non-random comics.

Here at The Drawing Room, we hope to bring you the best in intelligent comedy, comedy that makes you think and that you cannot just ingest in one fell thought.

We strive to be better than other comic series that rely on random gags and idiotic pointless violence that takes away from the experience of enjoying good, wholesome comedy. I hope that our comics leave you a happier and, more importantly, better human being.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to light a noob on fire.

THE COMICS

PGSES

1. Utah (and Joland XP)

2. Darcsyde

3. Biocryptid21

4. King Joe

5. LNU

CLOSED 4 NOW

Maybe more later.

USE THIS SHEET

Name:

Chimoru Sigma Sprite:

(if I don't know you) Personality:

I will have other questions for you, they will be sent after the PGS request.

CREDITS

Shadonix (chimoru sigma, all the bgs)

Dark709 (chimoru)

Justax Kal (something, i dunno lol)

Gerlicky (see above)

Miraka (like, all my art and stuff X3)

Eljay (The robe and crown in the Christmas comic)

Venom (Garda and Chilly's scarves in Christmas comic)

Justax Kal [again] (various Christmas themed things)

LNU: (Henning and Emkay's Chimoru heads)

MoC (not much really XD just some help with the Christmas comic)

Meanwhile, Thank you, enjoy and POST! :3

~Zerothemaster, CEO, CIO, FBI and EEPROM of Zerothemaster Productions.

Edited by Zerothemaster

At first I was like "oh okay bland intro comic whateva."Then Deadmau5 came in and I was like "oh okay random use of supporting characters whateva."Then Deadmau5... got on a horse... with a Bionicle head...And I was like "oh my gourd I love you so freaking much right now."

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

That was amazing, I could have sworn that horse had a normal body for a while just before the end!And bubbles...Personaly I like bubble wrap better but that's just me.Very nice comic, I'm interested to see where this goes.[/clichéstatment]-DONT PANIC

Ah finally. A way to get away from the humdrum of noobish humor. I rather enjoyed the part about needing you're bubbles in the morning. Now all you need is a bushy mustache so you can be one of those British men with the pipes who make funny noises. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, guys. You're all awesome.

Deadmau5 on a horse. With a bionicle head.Is my new favorite thing ever.~Sharps

At first I was like "oh okay bland intro comic whateva."Then Deadmau5 came in and I was like "oh okay random use of supporting characters whateva."Then Deadmau5... got on a horse... with a Bionicle head...And I was like "oh my gourd I love you so freaking much right now."

They told him he could be anything he wanted......So he became a horse.Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT. :pirate:

That horse will haunt my nightmares forevermore.

Due to the overwhelming desire from the public, I present a sig banner!deadhors3.jpgDeadHors3I don't have a comic, I have to make one for Christmas and need to get started on that. BUT YOU ALL CAN HELP!I need a mass of people for this comic. I could just make a bunch of stock chars, but where's the fun in that? So I'm opening it up so that anyone who sends me a sprite (Chimoru Sigma or Six Shade if you don't have Sigma) will appear in the comic. If possible, I would prefer if you sent the following sprites so it makes it easier for me.http://www.majhost.c...orchristmas.pngHere's the sprites I need. Fire them at me (by PM) and you'll appear. I would like a big turnout if possible, so any and all are appreciated!Thanks everyone! and here's to a great comic come December!~ZeroEDIT: I had to save it as a jpg because it was too big. Unfortunately it lost some quality. I'll see if I can fix that later. Edited by Zerothemaster

I thought this was going to be smart and intelligent. Then I saw the horse.Now I think it's UBER smart and intelligent. I wonder what's next...~Exon :hau: P.S. I'll send the my pose later...

Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darcy is a techno artist and LNU is a horse?

Actually that's Tyrion, an IRL friend of mine.Speaking of... I guess Ty:The Great Carolsing of 2011My comic from the Advent Calendar.Looking forward to some more comics soon, whether here or elsewhere.

You even put Nul, Cookie, and Flunky in there! LNU must be proud.A zombie intact!? Well, Utah and Joland haven't found it then -- Oh, they did in the "credits" with the whole cast. :P And Darc's closet? It can't even sing! Can it?I find your interruptions very randomly funny. In your introduction and the Chirstmas comics, I love how those two make random appearances by popping in the middle of the screen. Show-stealers ...

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Oh my goodness I was doing my best to keep up with the Advent Calendar daily and of course the time I fall out of sync is when you go and post your comic. This is as good a reminder as any to catch up.I think "OOMPAH" is an amazing onomatopoeia. So is "PRWONK." Especially "PRWONK."Good job with the spriting of my amazingly regal robes and crown. I nearly spit out my coffee when I got to the panel of my gallant entrance.Yes, it's true; I'm a royal FL with an affinity for knitting and an intolerance of OOMPAHs.-Windrider- confirmed for Brawl Smash Universe

You even put Nul, Cookie, and Flunky in there! LNU must be proud.A zombie intact!? Well, Utah and Joland haven't found it then -- Oh, they did in the "credits" with the whole cast. :P And Darc's closet? It can't even sing! Can it?I find your interruptions very randomly funny. In your introduction and the Chirstmas comics, I love how those two make random appearances by popping in the middle of the screen. Show-stealers ...

Most of my guest stars came from begging asking my friends nicely to let me borrow them and their OCs for a comic. I think I have the record for most characters in a comic right now, I believe my final count was 69. Including Darc's Closet :P Which was one of the few OCs I specifically asked for, aside from Chilly.And the credits part was the hardest part of the whole comic >.< Took me forever it did.

Oh my goodness I was doing my best to keep up with the Advent Calendar daily and of course the time I fall out of sync is when you go and post your comic. This is as good a reminder as any to catch up.I think "OOMPAH" is an amazing onomatopoeia. So is "PRWONK." Especially "PRWONK."Good job with the spriting of my amazingly regal robes and crown. I nearly spit out my coffee when I got to the panel of my gallant entrance.Yes, it's true; I'm a royal FL with an affinity for knitting and an intolerance of OOMPAHs.-Windrider- confirmed for Brawl Smash Universe

I wish I could sprite that well, but that was made by Eljay, who is awesome.. I forgot to update my credits list, thanks for the reminder! :3 Venom made Gavla and Chilly's scarves, LNU made Henning and Emkay's sixshade heads, JK did the other stuff (santa hats, reindeer hats, presents, sprite, etc) and MoC helped with some other stuff.And I was hoping you'd get my subtle poke at your slightly unusual but very very manly habit there XD. Edited by Zerothemaster

Darcy is a techno artist and LNU is a horse?

Actually that's Tyrion, an IRL friend of mine.Speaking of... I guess Ty:The Great Carolsing of 2011My comic from the Advent Calendar.Looking forward to some more comics soon, whether here or elsewhere.
That Christmas special was righteous! I LOLed at the random parts, especially when -Windrider- came and those guys were interrupting. That was hilarious!

mindeth the cobwebs

That was, without a doubt, THE BEST CHRISTMAS COMIC EVAR.My favorite interruption was OOMPAH, but the dubstep part was also funny.And by the way, could you explain why there are TWO Kahis?(Did -Windrider- really send you his sprite or did you just make up his appearance?)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

That was, without a doubt, THE BEST CHRISTMAS COMIC EVAR.My favorite interruption was OOMPAH, but the dubstep part was also funny.And by the way, could you explain why there are TWO Kahis?(Did -Windrider- really send you his sprite or did you just make up his appearance?)

Why thank you.And the reason why there are two Kahis, obviously, is because Kahi is so stinking rich and such a snob that he had no desire to come to a silly carolsing, so he sent one of his legion of doubles to go for him. But once he heard a potential lawsuit on the horizon, he was there in a flash.And I asked Windy if he wanted a sprite, and he gave me the specs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Special Comic 1: Utah's Birthday.Also to be posted in Doomsday as well.A couple days late because majhost is antisocialEDIT: I don't like imageshack. please come back majit will take about 5 years to load. please come back maj Edited by Zerothemaster

Did other things while I waited for it to load. It was only 4 years. :PI think there's nothing Biocry won't be ...

*stays tuned*Ya'know, I think Utah and Joland's favorite food is tacos, not nachos, but I can hardly tell the difference. :PIt's a Mexican food and it's spicey. That's about all I know.

Ya'know, I think Utah and Joland's favorite food is tacos, not nachos, but I can hardly tell the difference. :PIt's a Mexican food and it's spicey. That's about all I know.

When it comes to mexican food, really the only REAL difference is in how you fold it.And as for the comic, that was QUITE funny Zero. :PBio-batman sends birthday greetings, and a side order, OF JUSTICE!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.